[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Redpill me on Mike
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
Don't know the guy.
Good pick?
Can he help win over some swingstates?
>>
>>81127414
He's Republican old guard if I remember correctly. I think Trump is trying to secure a smooth convention.

Hopefully it works.
>>
>>81127414
People in his own state despise him.

He tried passing a "religious freedom act" here that would allow Christians the right to refuse to bake a cake for fag weddings. The fagout chimpout was hilarious.

Also has been notoriously anti-abortion, so the retarded liberal cunt women started calling his office and giving him detailed information about their periods and their vaginas as part of some social media activism bullshit
>>
>>81128466
> allow Christians the right to refuse to bake a cake for fag weddings

I see no problem with this.
>>
>>81128466
Sounds like a decent fella. Does he speak well? Because as far as I can tell the VP's main job seems to be as a sort of spokesman/PR guy.
>>
>>81130219
A business should be able to refuse service to an individual for any reason.
>>
>>81127414
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mike_Pence#Foreign_policy

>Pence has stated his support of Israel and its right to attack facilities in Iran to prevent them from developing nuclear weapons, has defended the actions of Israel in its use of deadly force in enforcing the blockade of Gaza, and has referred to Israel as "America's most cherished ally".[43] He visited Israel in 2014 to express his support, and in 2016 signed into law a bill which would ban Indiana from having any commercial dealings with a company that boycotts Israel.[44]
>>
>>81128466
>He tried passing a "religious freedom act" here that would allow Christians the right to refuse to bake a cake for fag weddings. The fagout chimpout was hilarious.

Good. No one should have to bake a cake for degenerates if they don't want to.

Why are you mentioning that like it's a bad thing?
>>
>>81128466
Bottom line is blue-pill issues like gay rights and abortion aren't what matter in this election. Pence has a 100% rating from FAIR, so he's about as anti-immigration as it gets (though I wish he hadn't cucked out and attacked the proposed Muslim ban).
>>
File: 1461454081136.png (497 KB, 600x805) Image search: [Google]
1461454081136.png
497 KB, 600x805
>>81127414

He's basically a cuck.

He tries to portray a strong front, I don't really know how much of it is being political but he cracks and caves at just about any criticism. Behind close doors he may be 10x more hardcore or he could be 10x a bigger faggot.

Honestly i doubt Trump picked this guy. I think the establishment said pick this guy or else we won't fully support you. It remains to be seen what, if any, value this ponce will bring to the table.
>>
>>81128466
Why not refuse to make a gay cake? Shops have refused to make cakes for children with the name hitler and liberals apploud that denial of service
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.