[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Really makes you think, huh?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 3648836.jpg (39 KB, 600x479) Image search: [Google]
3648836.jpg
39 KB, 600x479
Really makes you think, huh?
>>
Republicans wont execute you for denouncing Christianity unlike Sharia Law with Islam
>>
>>81125517
So true!
>>
>>81125517
Clearly we need more of them refugees
>>
>>81125517
WTF #IAmWithHerpes now.
>>
wtf i hate republicans now
>>
>>81125517
Don't you have more pressing concerns than US elections? Like Ahmed over there raping your family?
>>
>somebody in my country genuinely believes this
>>
>>81125959

They think they're witty. They fail to comprehend the difference between not allowing homosexual marriage and executing the gays.
>>
>>81125517
Welp im a #Republican now
>>
>>81125517
Dumb as fuck

-Islam forces you to study science

-death penalty for rapists and murderers

-women dont actually have to cover up

-non muslims are allowed to drink alcohol but not openly in the street

-abortion in islam is legal before 20 weeks and after that if the womans life is in danger

Also on foreign policy which is where you miserable cunts get caught up

- law of self defence - you MUST resist an invasion of your property,
You MUST resist an invasion of your land,
You MUST resist an attempt to subjugate your people.
And also, just like NATO, an ATTACK ON ONE MUSLIM LAND IS AN ATTACK ON ALL.

and Lastly, any islamic law can be broken to protect:
-property
-land
-a womans honour
-the right to worship freely (christians and jews included)
-Life.

And yes, homosexual acts are not okay, but they must be witnessed by 4 people who must see the dick enter the other person.

What you fuckers absolutely hate about us is that we wont roll over and accept you invading us and stealing our oil, raping our women and murdering our kids.
Tough fucking titties.
>>
>>81125517
or vote Democrat and receive actual Shari'a Law
>>
Hey /pol/ anyone happened to be able to link me to sweden's rape-statistics?
Can't seem to find an objective source.
>>
>>81127163
>1400 years of trying to invade Europe
>Bwahaha why are you attacking us it's only retaliation
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.