[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kek the mighty! Kek the unerring! Kek the unassailable! To you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 8
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 297x495) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 297x495
Kek the mighty! Kek the unerring! Kek the unassailable! To you we give praise!

We are but maggots, writhing in the filth of our own corruption! While you have ascended from the dung of dindus, and now walk among the memes!

But you were once a man! Aye! And as man, you said, "Let me show you the power of Kek, born of ancient times, where my breath breathes memes. I breathe now, in the midst of chaos, and reshape this land which is mine. I do this for you, Europeans, for I love you."

Aye, love. Love! Even as man, great Kek cherished us. For he saw in us, in each of us, the future of Europe! The future of the World!

And there it is, friends! The ugly truth! We are the children of man! Kek is the true god of man! Ascended from memes, to rule the heavens!

The very idea is inconceivable to our Jewish overlords! Sharing the heavens with us? With Whites? Ha! They can barely tolerate our presence on earth!

Today, they take away your faith. But what of tomorrow? What then? Do the Jews take your homes? Your businesses? Your children? Your very lives?

And what does the Government do? Nothing! Nay, worse than nothing! The Establishment enforces the will of the Jews! Against its own people!

So rise up! Rise up, children of the Europe! Rise up, crackers! Embrace the word of mighty Kek, he who is both meme and Divine!

For we are the children of Europe! And we shall inherit both the heavens and the earth! And we, not the Jews or their toadies, will rule Europe! Forever!

Terrible and powerful Kek! We, your unworthy servants, give praise! For only through your grace and benevolence may we truly reach enlightenment!

And deserve our praise you do, for we are one! Ere you ascended and the Numbers repeated themselves, you walked among us, great Kek, not as god, but as saviour!

Trust in me, /pol/! Trust in the words of Heimskr! For I am the chosen of Kek! I alone have been anointed by the memelord to spread his holy word!
>>
I thought australians were good at shitposting.
>>
Nah mate. Talos is both God and Man. He's clearly the Jesus of Tamriel. This explains why the Thalmor Jews hate him.
>>
File: image.jpg (243 KB, 500x264) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
243 KB, 500x264
>>81116829
LET IT TAKE CENTURYS IF IT MUST, BUT WE WILL MAKE EGYPT GREAT AGAIN.
WE SHALL REBUILD TEMPLES, AND MAKE NEW ONES.
PRAISE THE GODS
>>
>>81116829
This shitpost is legendary
>>
File: 1392589535078.png (86 KB, 1306x892) Image search: [Google]
1392589535078.png
86 KB, 1306x892
>>81116971
>>
File: image.png (300 KB, 1024x725) Image search: [Google]
image.png
300 KB, 1024x725
>>81116829
>>
File: Die Spurdo kommt.jpg (561 KB, 1228x960) Image search: [Google]
Die Spurdo kommt.jpg
561 KB, 1228x960
>>81116829
RACEWAR WHEN?
>>
File: kekmegistus.png (528 KB, 500x647) Image search: [Google]
kekmegistus.png
528 KB, 500x647
>>81116829

Kek Protects.
>>
File: 1468374080905.png (772 KB, 872x491) Image search: [Google]
1468374080905.png
772 KB, 872x491
>>81116829
NOOOO KEK IS A FALSE PROPHET

PRAISE SUCC
>>
>>81116829
Praise Kek!
>>
File: repeatingfrogs.png (1 MB, 846x680) Image search: [Google]
repeatingfrogs.png
1 MB, 846x680
>>
>>81116829
>chosen of kek
>no repeating digits

You are a false prophet, blasphemer.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.