[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Good news everybody! I dropped a massive red pill Stefan Molyneux
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 1468577395648.jpg (52 KB, 469x427) Image search: [Google]
1468577395648.jpg
52 KB, 469x427
Good news everybody!

I dropped a massive red pill Stefan Molyneux tier rant at a family gathering last year ; ended up being attacked by A LOT of people.

In recent months I've been getting phone calls and messages from these same people apologizing, and that they've seen what's been going on lately and they've done some research of their own and realised how right I was.

Don't be afraid to speak up boys, people are waking up.
>>
>>81112374
>rise of the molymeme
>>
>>81112374
not an argument
>>
>>81112374
>Don't be afraid to speak up boys, people are waking up.
This. The fire rises.
>>
You have to walk on egg shells but some people are surprisingly willing to listen and taking things on.
>>
>>81112751
>walk on egg shells

When I did it I unleashed. I was extremely loud, clear and focused. Mind you I had to be loud because I was debating a room full of people who all had opposing views.

The group-think was extreme, and they came down very hard on me, at this point you'd expect someone to give up and just give into the social pressure, but nope, I felt something from within take over me, like a second wind and their comments were only strengthening my resolve. It was an amazing feeling.

You know those times where you aren't ready for a situation, and then think later on "Oh I wish I said that" Well that was the first time in my life where I had actually been able to react, the words came out so easily. I got my point across.

It was pretty intense situation and by the end of it everyone realised their beliefs were nowhere near as strong as mine are.
>>
>>81112374
fuck your liberal family, they will betray you if it suits them, they are only agreeing with you now due to circumstance, they are snakes in the grass
>>
>>81112374
Absolutely based mate
>>
>>81112751
nobody likes being wrong. it's just that the average person usually gets very defensive when presented with arguments that oppose their own; probably a lack of impulse control.
>>
>>81112374
Well done.
>>
>>81112374

Was the subject stuff like islam and immigration? Did you use a lot of statistics or more concrete examples? Im curious what works.
>>
>>81113964
Nah, some of them (like my parents) who are in their late 50s, have actually become far more right than what I originally intended lmao.

>>81115533
Yes, Islam and Immigration were the main points, this was shortly after the Paris attacks in last November so that was the main focus.

I don't personally believe the "Jews" shit that gets spammed on here. I know several Jews and they're all on the same page as me in terms of immigration and Islam. I feel like that shit has become a fucking joke on here now, like crisis actors, false flags etc.

My dentist is a Jew and red pilled as fuck, been seeing him for over 15 years now. We constantly talk about this shit when I go for my scheduled teeth cleaning. I honestly feel like the anti-Jew rhetoric on here is fueled by several different sources, mostly Muslims trying to shill and deranged quacks, as well as some people who've fallen for the meme.

I would recommend to focus on bringing up the history of western civilization, what our previous generations have fought for for hundreds of years. Focus on how Islam and Muslims are incompatibility with western civilization, bring up examples by no go zones in several countries, bring up examples of areas in your own country that have become over-run by these people. Mention how Islams refuse to assimilate and bring up examples (there are PLENTY); even just simple stuff like Muslims complaining about XMAS decorations offending them, and local councils giving into the complaints and banning XMAS celebrations in certain areas.

It's not that hard to find stuff. You will get blindly attacked with non-sense, you'll be challenging for what they believe to be set in stone values and beliefs. The good thing is Muslims just can't stop fucking up, so it's fairly easy to crush that false reality these leftest have.

It wont be easy, you'll have a feeling of enormous social pressure coming down on you to conform to the group-think.
>>
I did the same thing with my family but with vaccines and the flat earth theory.

Now most of them are not vaccinating their kids and believe the earth is flat.
>>
>>81118915
Fuck you for destroying herd immunity
>>
>>81119169
>a fucking leaf
lol
>>
>>81119905
Hey, sideways Poland.
>>
>>81117323
>I don't personally believe the "Jews" shit that gets spammed on here. I know several Jews and they're all on the same page as me in terms of immigration and Islam.

Then you're naive and need to do more research. Who controls GE, Viacom, CBS, Disney, Newscorp and Time warner? Who controls all the federal banks? What ethnicity without fail pushes for open borders in every nation but their own?

There obviously is no global conspiracy that every single jew is in on but jewish ethnic interest is clearly misaligned with that of the host nations.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.