[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder that 137 people were slaughtered with nearly 400
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 156
Thread images: 27
File: Terrorism.png (5 KB, 455x358) Image search: [Google]
Terrorism.png
5 KB, 455x358
Daily reminder that 137 people were slaughtered with nearly 400 injured in Paris just 7 months ago and no one cares anymore.

Daily reminder that 35 people were blown up with over 330 injured in Belgium just 4 months ago and no one cares anymore.

Daily reminder that 84 people were bulldozed with well over 100 injured last night and no one will care in a week from now.

Daily reminder that France has had 9 serious terror attacks in the last 4 years and no one cares anymore.

Daily reminder that Leftists and Islamic apologists are dragging the rest of us down with them and we'll all be dead or fighting for our lives within a few short years from now and no one cares.
>>
T-thanks a lot Assad.
>>
>>81109529
what do you propose we do?
>>
>>81109529

I say firebomb Mecca and the surrounding area, glass the whole fucking lot of it. That should send a message to stop fucking with us.
>>
>>81109927
Keep living your life. Don't give into the fear of terrorism, because these assholes arent worth your emotional energy. Instead spend it on love. Teach your kiddos love, and their kiddos love. Hug your friends more often. Call your extended family— your grandma and grandpa and aunts and cousins. If you feel inclined to take it a step further, consider volunteering or donating towards groups that work with at risk youth of ALL types, not just the ones that are at risk to join ISIS. Slowly make the world around you a better place, don't wait for someone else to.
>>
File: image.jpg (139 KB, 748x499) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
139 KB, 748x499
>>81109529
translation: "France must learn to live with terrorism" - quoted from their PM Manuel Valls

>spread it on French forums
>>
Can anyone explain to me why western nations never do anything after they've been attacked? What is the purpose of holding a vigil or marching for solidarity when the people cease to care the very next week? Why do other nation's leaders have a speech where they "condemn" the actions of the terrorists but then go and play golf 15 minutes later and refuse to act on that speech?

These terrorists aren't stupid people. They realize that they are free to attack as much as they want and nothing will happen to them in return.

If I found a beehive and whacked it with a stick and no bees came after me, guess what... I'm going to strike that beehive with the stick until it bursts open. Now if the bees attacked me after I swung the stick at the beehive, now guess what... I would have ran away and stopped swinging a stick at that beehive in the future because I know I'll just get stung if I do it again.

If we refuse to act upon these actions and take up arms against our attacks we can expect these attacks to occur over and over and over and over again. Doing nothing solves nothing. The terrorists realize they have the upper hand and will continue killing us because they know that we will never ever ever backlash against them. Liberalism and Islamic apologists are the cancer that is slowly but surely killing us.
>>
>>81109529
You're wrong, I care.
>>
>>81109529
I heard France closed it's borders, how the fuck did the terrorist even get in?
>>
>>81109529
Right wing death squads NOW
>>
>>81109994
Ooh that's good
>>
>>81109927
Well, you guys could assemble the golden horde and smash into the Middle East again. Last time you made pyramids out of skulls, seems like it is time again.

If you guys do that, everyone will be to busy to notice we start rounding up mudslimes over here. Which means China would also be free to deal with the Uigurs and others. As nobody would be looking because everyone is busy even Israel could solve the Palestinian question and some more.

It's the world getting together for once to achieve something grand.
>>
>>81109927

Kill any leader that voted for immigration?

They'll get the message when enough of them are taken out.
>>
>>81109993
Literally something a leftist would propose. It's shit tier. In 10 years, you wont have a family to call with the current trend. It's either civil war or rwds.
>>
>>81110056
he was living in france already
>>
>>81109927
Retake your empire and burn all their cities like you did to Baghdad once upon a time.
>>
>>81109927
You guys beat my follow up post but if you read >>81110007 you'll realize that we must do something or else it will continue to happen. We can not just stand there and take it up the ass like a little bitch. We NEED to do something in return. And I'm not talking about taking a 5kg little bomb and dropping it in the middle of a field like Hollande did after the Bataclan attacks. If we do not remove the source of the terror, terror will remain here.
>>
File: 1429370591126-0.jpg (588 KB, 2151x1606) Image search: [Google]
1429370591126-0.jpg
588 KB, 2151x1606
reminder that the USSR invaded afghanistan to fight the taliban while the US considered them "freedom fighters" and channeled funds to them, along with their greatest ally saudi arabia

they tried to save us

why didn't we let them

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYvO3qAlyTg
>>
File: IMG_20160608_043629.jpg (6 KB, 106x100) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160608_043629.jpg
6 KB, 106x100
>>81109993
>be good cucks and prep the bulls
>>
>>81110056
"""Closed borders"""" is such a play on words. Germany claims to have closed the borders as well but realistically all we did was put one little police van at major border crossing flagging buses to pull over so the police can see if every passanger has a passport with them. They don't even check the passport to see if it matches the person. Any private vehicle or person on foot is free to cross as they wish.
>>
>>81109529
None of my jewbook friends have even mentioned what happened last night and carry on linking cats farting videos, japanses schoolgirls getting beheaded in a bus and origami.

Terrorist attack YAWN. Only liberals get killed in these things because no none liberal would hang around the streets in a sand nigger town playing frogger to god know what hour.
>>
>>81110278
Because we worried that they would overtake Afghanistan, then the rest of the region, and make us their bitchbois for oil. At the time we were coming out of the imperative of not allowing Communism to spread by a single country more, and they would have directed the potential "Freedom Fighters" against us anyway.
>>
>>81109927
pray to nonexistent frog god for more terror attacks so that will wake more whites up to pray to nonexistent frog god for more terror attacks.
>>
>>81110500
>Afghanistan
>oil
American education
>>
>>81110278
Reminder that Charlie Wilson, Ronald Reagan, and the US Government in general contributed to the collapse of western civilization and society just to prevent the "enemy" from gaining some desert lands.
>>
>>81110007
Tolerasty.
>>
>>81110069
__________¶___
|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
|______________|||__|__|__|] go to denmark
(@)@)*****(@)(@)**(@)
>>
>>81109993
Yeah i agree fear is shit, hate is where its at.
>>
>>81110555
>wake more whites
Except that doesn't happen. The few who do wake up get whipped back into shape by the liberal media and government and force them to accept their fate. Our government raids people who are right wing online. Our companies and business fire people who are members of our only anti-immigration party. The leftist scum have such a stranglehold on us that there's nothing logical what we can do.
>>
>>81110007
We invaded two countries and killed a lot of dudes last time we got attacked.
>>
>>81109529
I care. I sincerely hope you successfully purge your countries of this threat, and dismantle your corrupted government bodies before it is too late.
Deus vult
>>
>>81109529
>Belgium
I forgot about that.
>>
File: 1375536472380.jpg (57 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1375536472380.jpg
57 KB, 1024x768
>>81109529
This is the truth. I wonder if somehow a bunch of celebrities got killed then people might care.
>>
File: 1468573413594.jpg (81 KB, 508x478) Image search: [Google]
1468573413594.jpg
81 KB, 508x478
>>81109993
C U C K
U
C
K
>>
File: TerrorismInTheUS.png (89 KB, 1129x583) Image search: [Google]
TerrorismInTheUS.png
89 KB, 1129x583
>>81111002
That was America when you still somewhat had the guts to do something but in the end you spent $5 trillion dollars, gave up all your political freedoms with the Patriot Act, and can't go anywhere unmolested by law enforcement. And even then, most people believe it was a conspiracy to invade and destabilize the Middle East.

What did Obama do after the San Bernadino attacks or the Orlando nightclub attacks? What did Obama do after the Boston bombings? What about after Fort Hood or the recruiting center attacks? Don't act like America is a shining star because you guys refuse to do anything anymore as well.
>>
>>81111444
You're right, I was half memeing.

This president is a limp-dicked faggot and puppet of corporate interests, whereas our last one was a well-intentioned and charismatic, yet naive puppet for corporate interests.

Oh, fug.
>>
>>81111444
Oh nice I got quad trips. I guess I'll use this as a bump
>>
>>81110922
Take back your country. If the true German people do not reclaim their land now, the USA will after the muslims have successfully replaced you.

Your governing bodies have already thrown you to the dogs.
>>
>>81112138
>the USA will after the muslims have successfully replaced you.
You say that now, but look who is leading you and what he's done so far. He increased the Muslim immigration rate ten fold, refuses to retaliate against Islamic attacks on US soil, bows down to Saudi and Israeli overlords, says Muslims are a peaceful people, etc. We may fall first but you surely will follow us at this rate.
>>
File: raqqah.png (2 MB, 1125x971) Image search: [Google]
raqqah.png
2 MB, 1125x971
>>81110007
>>
>>81109529
We need the pope to call for another cruasade.
>>
>>81109529
>ebil Muslims
Go to hui jewcycked nigger
>>
>>81112693
>>81112693
>We need the pope to call for another cruasade.
Kek. Catolishit pope can only call for gay parade.
>>
>>81112454
Do it. At this point any "civilians" living in ISIS controlled territory are co-conspirators or ISIS terrorists themselves. They are no "muhh innocents" living in Ar-Raqqah. They've have 6 years to escape. The only logical action is to wipe the cancer from the source.

ISIS isn't even the source of the problems imo. I honestly believe that ISIS was created and is funded by the CIA to create an opposition force to oust Assad. There's a reason why the US only creates problems for Assad and Putin trying to counter ISIS. The US trained and sent arms to "moderate rebels" and all they did was parade into ISIS controlled territory and joined the ranks of ISIS. The US knows exactly whats going on.
>>
>>81109529
I remember every one.
>>
>>81109529
>not even mentioning Charlie Hebdo
Kek I see what you did there
>>
No one cares? Fuck you.
>>
>>81112693
Yeah, until you look at who the current pope is. He is the biggest SJW I have ever seen. He kisses the feet of refugees from Africa and the Middle East, allows gay into the church, allows women to become priests, sent his private plane to pick up refugees and brought them back to the Vatican, openly calls for more "Christian-Muslims" ties, advocates for more Muslim immigrations, etc. At this point if we want another crusade we'll have to do it without the church or to get a new pope into power.
>>
>>81109529
250 people killed in iraq 2 weeks ago too
>>
File: Screenshot_20160715-131618.png (122 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160715-131618.png
122 KB, 720x1280
>>81109927
>>
>>81109529
They only attack cities and only liberals life in cities. I guess it's a win win
>>
>>81110007
The west is filled with Eloi and the Morlocks eat them but they don't care.
>>
>>81113226
They attacked on Bastille Day which is France's national day. If this is not an ideological attack on France and western society then I don't know what is.

The majority of the deaths will be white French because Muslims immigrants will never celebrate French nationalism and identity. People from all around Nice and the surrounding countryside came into the city to celebrate with their friends and family. I can assure you that the victims will not only be liberals.
>>
File: a1664881255_16.jpg (31 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
a1664881255_16.jpg
31 KB, 700x700
>>81110069
#Imwithyou
>>
>>81110278
If you faggtots had listened to Patton you could've plowed the Russians in 1945-1948 and be done with it.
>>
>>this "limp-dicked faggot and puppet of corporate interests" will be out soon enough.
Either Trump or putin will respond when the fuckers begin to jihad from their new home
>>
>>81110163
This
>>
When is it time to impose your physical will in order to keep your country safe from a suicidal pair of ideological mental illnesses, pol? Are we there yet?
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 242x206) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 242x206
>>81109993
10 years.
Europeans allowed savages in their land for 10 fucking years.
People like you are a cancer and the reason why shit like this happens.
But don't worry we can totally just forget about it by "loving." I swear to god if you are white you should do the race a favor and blow your brains out.
>>
>>81113737
Putin won't do anything and Trump won't be able to. Putin just welcomed the largest new mosque in all of Russia recently and celebrated with Imams and other Islamic figures. Russia is also nearly 15% Muslim. Many of the former Soviet satellite states are also majority Muslim He will not do anything. It's time to get rational.
>>
>>81110278
Oh fuck off you pathetic sovietboo
>>
>>81114022

Have you seen how they treat muslims who get out of line in Russia? Is that why Putin doesn't have to do anything?
>>
>>81113194
what color was their skin though?
>>
>>81113194
Yes, and? Does the fact that mudslimes kill each other more often than they kill us mean that we shouldn't worry and try to prevent further attacks?
>>
>>81114022
>>It's time to get rational.
That's the spirit!

I'm not going to pretend to know how to fix this issue. But they have a proven plan that works very well when claiming a country without sufficient resistance.
>>
>>81114137
And did you see what the Chechens did in return to occupying Russian forces? They essentially drove them out. Killing a few Muslims and then welcoming in thousands more directly after does not equate to anything.
>>
>>81109927

Glass them.
>>
>>81109529

I warned, often and repeatedly, that pinning your hopes on some kind of race war when thiese attacks happen was doomed and you were going to be very very disappointed.

Once the news cycle moves on people carry on with their lives. People can get used to anything - far worse than this.
>>
But atleast we weren't biggots :^)
>>
>>81109927
Remove kebab and kebab enablers.
>>
It is clear that we have two enemies: those who are killing us, and those who are letting them in and shielding them.
>>
>>81113226
10 dead fucking children. Were they leftists, too?
>>
>>81109927
start #removekebab
I can't do it, the thought police would kill me
>>
Don't worry. People are waking up. It's slow and gradual, but it's happening. The rage of the French when they see their people being killed in the streets is like a volcano. Sooner or later it will blow. Then French Revolution v2
>>
>>81113997
Yep. Fucking faggots said the same shit here after 9/11, and they said the same shit after the nov Paris attacks.

Fuck these people. It is time to get our hands dirty. Some real hatred would be the appropriate response.
>>
Also, I wonder at what point in the Roman Empire's late history it became shocking and unacceptable to criticize barbarians.
>>
>>81114756
It won't be long before these attacks are a weekly occurance as in Bagdad and people just move on and prepare for the next attack. At this rate we'll run out of hashtags and room for solidarity marches.
>>
>>81114869
At least the children were lucky enough to die before getting gang raped by these animals. Hopefully
>>
>>81109529
Its cause your overlords welcome islam and import savages from 3rd world to create a society they can easily control under totalitarian regime.

Is that why 'refugees' in Germany get 1000 euro in cash upon arrival, is that why they spend an average 16 euros per day on food per refugee (german welfare recipients: 4 euros per day), is they why they house them in hotels for 50 euros/night, is that why the government is already getting started on building brand new apartments for 'refugee' families - the same government that refuses to spend a single dime on the german tax payer?

Is that why the german government spends 3x as much money on 1 million refugees than it spends on 8 million unemployed germans? Is that why the cops and media systematically cover up the interracial crimes of 'refugees' while scandalizing any interracial crimes by germans? Is that why Merkel publically declared her wish for a 'welcome culture', setting numerous incentives that snowballed the migration wave, instead of deterring new arrivals?

Hotels, food from a fucking CATERING service, german school kids putting clean linens on 'refugee' beds, but yea ok, Merkel has no other choice here but to shoot 8 year olds in the face.

https://youtu.be/R8fmg86zsTY
>>
>>81114860
Doesn't get more real than this.
>>
>>81109529
trying to integrate alien cultures into your own is usually not very succesfull not even when you have the best intentions, Ghettos are dividing France and not only that. It's basically foreign countries growing inside Europe, just look at Paris banlieu or London or Berlin
>>
>>81115013
#notallbarbarians
*gate pummeling in the distance*
>>
>>81109529
whoa thanks for joining with those sick memes germany

Daily reminder that 3.2 billion were given the mark (little ufo injections and merkury toxic)

Daily reminder that 7 billion were sprayed with aluminum barium chemtrails

Daily reminder that 322 million were poisoned, the entire US food,bath and drinking water is chemical. Water supply contains fluoride and, you absorb that 20x faster than just drinking it. Food is irradiated, microwaved, pesticode, genetically modified

Daily reminder the real false flag is chemistry and psychiatry, graduate in black and put on a white lab coat, this is the real false flag, ex google lobotomobile or dartmouth tox history mercury

Daily reminder the US government has tested bioweapons on its own people for 100+ years

Daily reminder that beds are satellite dishes, they conduct radio + electricity.
>>
>>81114871
did Mutti Merkel confiscate your guts too Hans?
>>
>>81112454
Better yet, do Medina and Mecca
>>
>>81110056
>I heard France closed it's borders
They didn't, it wouldn't be nice to do it so they cancelled. That "state emergancy" is a meme, leftists riot everyday, rapefugees sleep in the streets and islamists kill people.
>>
>>81109529
Daily reminder that knowing everything posted in OP, and knowing the long history of islam inspired terror in western europe back to 1970's, the Chancellor of Germany still decided to invite literally millions of them to Germany.
>>
>>81115247
All that yet here I am, strong as fuck and ready to fuck.
>>
File: gbrbrw.png (151 KB, 613x643) Image search: [Google]
gbrbrw.png
151 KB, 613x643
>>81115332
It happened just two days ago. I can't wait to see how many people get raided next week.
>>
>>81109927
S T E A L T H R A R E
T
E
A
L
T
H
>>
>>81109927
Get an $11,000 haircut
>>
>>81115013
Roman empire was actually a good example of working multikulti and religious tolerance. Monotheist religions cucked the world
>>
>>81115247
>Daily reminder that 3.2 billion were given the mark (little ufo injections and merkury toxic)

You mean the polio vaccine you fucking retard?

>Daily reminder that 7 billion were sprayed with aluminum barium chemtrails

You mean contrails you fucking retard?

>Daily reminder that 322 million were poisoned, the entire US food,bath and drinking water is chemical. Water supply contains fluoride and, you absorb that 20x faster than just drinking it.

You mean fluoride which is biologically inert?

>Food is irradiated, microwaved, pesticode, genetically modified

You mean radiation, aka shit that is naturally occurring all of the time from everything?

You morons need to be culled from the species.
>>
>>81109529
A few people died, stfu
>>
>>81115534
fucking shit
Germany is going full Gestapo
>>
File: hemingway.png (771 KB, 726x538) Image search: [Google]
hemingway.png
771 KB, 726x538
>>81109927
I can't believe no one had said how

RARE
A
R
E

this flag is.

How's it going, Ghengis?
>>
>>81115247

>satellite dishes

Go on...
>>
>daily reminder that the world is a zoo for humans
>>
>>81115766
Ok Mohammad
>>
>>81112138

>This is the fantasy world that some people live in

Stop falling for memes you idiot. Just because someone made an image macro of it doesn't make it real
>>
Don't worry guys the economy will be okay.

http://www.haaretz.com/opinion/.premium-1.710671
>>
>>81112895

By that logic, all of the people in the west are the co-conspirators to all of the US's fuckery throughout the world.

---
People need to realise that /pol/ isn't full of thinkers, the people here are reactionary idiots just like normies. Just the idiots here swallowed the meme too hard and can't let it go
>>
>>81115008
>Then French Revolution v2
Paris is populated by people who are not French. It isn't going to happen.
>>
>>81109927
block immigration. start deporting illegal immigrants especially after the first crime of any kind committed. Gradually remove ALL religion until it is legally allowed to pray only at home and preaching is forbidden.
>>
>>81110007
>why western nations never do anything after they've been attacked?

For a society to respond effectively to external attack it has to be united. The Left disrupts that unity. Unity is product of the virtue of Loyalty, but the Left lacks that virtue. The Left believes the only real virtue is compassion, so they call on us to express compassion for the victims (vigils, marching, etc.). Sadly, they then also call on us to have compassion for our enemies, which makes organizing defense and reprisal impossible.

You cannot run a society, or defend a society, by operating on compassion alone, but compassion is the only virtue the Left recognizes. Worse, because they only recognize compassion, and impulse which denies compassion is deemed evil. The outrage we feel against those who attack our people is born of Loyalty, so Loyalty is deemed evil as it denies compassion for the attacker. The outrage we feel when someone commits a crime is born of Justice, so Justice is deemed evil as it denies compassion for the criminal.
>>
>>81115858
>Go on...
Not that paranoid anon, but bedframes and spring boxes are primarily made of metal. They would make great antennas.
>>
>>81109927
Islam delenda est.
>>
>>81109529
The french tactic is to make terrorism so acceptable that the nutters just get bored.
The obvious first step is stop it getting worse - no more shitskin immigration.
Then makes things uncomfy for them here
http://www.ummah com/forum/showthread.php?474457-Please-help-a-brother-who-wants-to-escape-Germany
at their present rate, I could see Germany and Sweden passing laws that wives and daughters must be shared with refugees, it's their human right to bust a nut on white girls.
>>
File: 1240969030045.png (53 KB, 199x183) Image search: [Google]
1240969030045.png
53 KB, 199x183
>>81109927

We should stop the proxyfags from shitposting
>>
>>81109927
Hello my Finnish brother
>>
>>81109927

Declare liberalism a mental illness
>>
>>81109994
The image of that little girl should be spread as far and wide on social media as that picture of the drowned refugee child did last year.
>>
>>81109529
>no one cares anymore.

it's because we give women too much political power. Women are are paralyzing the west with their weakness and stupidity.
>>
>>81109927
shoot them with a bow
>>
It so delusional that leftists will swear by their grave that the police are racist and deserve punishment, and will deem anyone who thinks otherwise or supports the law enforcement as racist, yet when Muslims cause mass murders, they shrug it off and try to act like it's not all Muslims and they shouldn't be judged by the members of their religion of """"""""""""""""""""peace"""""""""""""""""""". It's such a fucking joke. Liberalism is a mental illness.
>>
>>81109529
Daily reminder: you're next
>>
File: 1466122622138.jpg (23 KB, 403x348) Image search: [Google]
1466122622138.jpg
23 KB, 403x348
THROW MUSLIMS AND LEFTIES IN POLITICAL PRISONS AND GIVE THEM FREE HELICOPTER RIDES

t. solutions guy
>>
>>81109529

>Daily reminder that based Kraut old cunt allowed them to enter in the first place

/thread
>>
>>81109927

>To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women.
>>
KEEP ATTACKING MUSLIMS

YOU'RE AWAKENING SOMETHING THAT HAS BEEN ASLEEP FOR MANY YEARS

THE PRIDE OF EUROPE WILL BE REBORN

THE SPANISH KING FELIPE THE SIXTH WILL TAKE ON THE CATHOLIC KING CRUSADE AND BANISH ALL MUSLIMS FROM EUROPE

DEUS

VULT

BROTHERS
>>
>>81109927
Bring back the Khanate
>>
>>81112855
Unfortunately this is true.
>>
File: 1420843323001.jpg (82 KB, 788x646) Image search: [Google]
1420843323001.jpg
82 KB, 788x646
>>81110069
Kill 'em all!
>>
>>81109529
And daylie reminder if it was not illigal we would murder every nazi we could.
>>
>>81118688
*Ghettobläster
>>
>>81110007
dude leave the fucking bees alone
>>
File: 3163537321.jpg (47 KB, 895x895) Image search: [Google]
3163537321.jpg
47 KB, 895x895
>>81109927
something

ANYTHING
>>
>>81109994
Should probably have the

#NiceAttackBrah
>>
File: 1429689806732.jpg (40 KB, 600x615) Image search: [Google]
1429689806732.jpg
40 KB, 600x615
>>81109529

Just know this when the shit hits the fan those leftist will have no where to hide anymore.

Not behind some GOV. agency not behind some kike media outlet. They will have no where to hide and when that happens I will enjoy torturing the fuck out of every single one of them i can get a hold of till they are fucking dead.

A very slow and painful fucking death. I will kill their weak shit families too and their weak shit children!
>>
lol, you think the terrorists are your enemy? look around you, your country, your world its
thoroughly fucked in the ass. your enemy has already won and is running away leaving you with their crumbs. dont believe me or know what im talking about? a quick search on the
internet should do or maybe even read a book.
>>
>>81109529

you forgot Pulse

and a bunch of other stuff too but i forgot those as well
>>
>>81119097

It's ok they will forgive you and try to hug and love you while you torture them, because it's not your fault.

Wait, you're white? tough luck pal
>>
>>81115247
And yet here you are, spewing shit on the internet where the men in black can track you down at any time. Keep watching out for those red ties buddy
>>
File: 1464073049733.png (39 KB, 392x200) Image search: [Google]
1464073049733.png
39 KB, 392x200
>>81110278
THIS
>>
File: brian.jpg (73 KB, 500x348) Image search: [Google]
brian.jpg
73 KB, 500x348
>>81115247
I will thunderfuck your tinfoil hat with a taser.
>>
File: 1428246792069.png (108 KB, 526x437) Image search: [Google]
1428246792069.png
108 KB, 526x437
>>81119097
>mfw Islam wins and they get slaughtered for being godless degenerates while I get to pay my tax and live in the ghetto
>mfw the day of the rope comes and they will be the first to hang from the lampposts
>>
>>81110007
Western nations do things after terrorist attacks. We just don't like what they do. In the US they try to ban guns, blame conservatives, and bring in more Muzzies. In Europe they impose hate speech laws, blame conservatives, and bring in more Muzzies.
>>
>>81121044
This is why they keep striking. They know we'll do absolutely nothing to them and just hurt ourselves in the end.
>>
>>81109927
KHAN'D
>>
>>81109927
Why does Mongolia never post here? Is your internet censored or something? I've seen african shitholes, non-countries like Saint Pierre and Miquelon or Isle of Man, various -stans, even North Korea, but never Mongolia.
>>
>>81110007
can you stop attacking bees please, all they do is chill and make honey
>>
>>81109529
Your men are too busy being cucked by divorces, hypergamy, and a brutally oversaturated labor market. The average ass blasted male will have the late millennial average of 0.6 children here while Muslims will have 4.7. Demographics is destiny. You brought this on yourselves with the sexual revolution. Keep screaming, typing away, and keeping the hype alive.
>>
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 777x437) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 777x437
>>81126484
>demographics is destiny
Welp.
>>
>>81124317
Yaks don't have wi-fi
>>
File: crush.jpg (385 KB, 1842x1026) Image search: [Google]
crush.jpg
385 KB, 1842x1026
>>81109529
>>
>>81126484
But muh pure race
>>
>>81126484
>>81126878
Well just keep posting cringe memes such as this and continue being basement cucks
>>
>>81126484
What ill do is post memes at you kiddo
>>
>>81109927
REASSEMBLE THE HORDE
>>
>>81126484
Spotted the liberal cucko
>>
>>81125267
Can you stop attacking the French please, all they do is chill and honhonhonhon
>>
>>81110007
Enjoy your time in prison, you intolerant degenerate!
>>
>>81127574
Jokes on the cops, I was using incognito mode this whole time
>>
>>81128312
Wow are you an hacker of Anonymous?
>>
>>81126484
>>81126983
>cool nihilist kid .jpg
>>
>>81110007
just be yourself
Thread replies: 156
Thread images: 27

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.