[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is there never any focus on ex-Muslims that actively denounce
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4
File: 1443237701228.jpg (488 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
1443237701228.jpg
488 KB, 1536x2048
Why is there never any focus on ex-Muslims that actively denounce Islam? There are scores of them. In fact there are far more converts from Islam in the West than there are to it.
>>
Taqiyya.
>>
>>81109064
Never change britcuck, btw don forget to douche out your wife's puss for ahmed
>>
>>81109064
>Why is there never any focus on ex-Muslims that actively denounce Islam?
They don't exist

>that flag

Fuch off Mohammed
>>
>>81109335
>>81109433
Are you misunderstanding me? I'm quite clearly not defending Muslims in any way shape or form. In fact that is effectively the opposite of what I am doing.
>>
That would make people more Islamaphobic. No cbance the media will let them speak
>>
You know, that apostatsy in Islam, is punishable by death? You know that realistically apostates are rejected by every Muslim they've known after they convert? They are not only rejected- they are threatened, beat, ostracized...and killed.
>>
>>81109064
That was the case 10 yars ago when internet atheism was popular.
Now the new atheists went from denouncing islam as uniquely evil to saying it's actually more peaceful than christianity etc. etc.
>>
>>81109064
http://www.exmna.org/
>>
>>81109064
>ID: cuk
>>
Perhaps they don't draw attention to themselves? Considering the number of muslims who think leaving islam and denouncing it is murder time, it's not too suprising.
>>
>>81109470
>They don't exist

Typical burger education right here.
Waleed Al-husseini, Djemila Benhabib, Rachid Fodil, Ayaan Hirsi Ali, Ibn Warraq, Amin Maalouf, just to name a few who are voicing their disgust of islam.
>>
>>81109805
Okay you got me there.

Well played mighty Kek.
>>
>>81109541
Fuck off with your anecdotal nonsense. You might know four or five Muslims that HATE islamic extremism in your life personally but the fact is that the majority of Muslims aprove of jihadism. Congrats on being a special snowflake though, I'm sure all your jewish friends hate money and Satan as well
>>
>>81109064
Good for them, but a lifetime, no generations of indocrination won't just wanish.
Arabs can't look at women and see people.
>>
There are. But when they talk about things, Muslims say they have "wrong image of Islam" or even that they never were real Muslims. Ayaan Hirsi Ali is one example, people keep saying she has biased views because of her bad personal experiences in Somalia.

Just look at the comments in this video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6LoBt64J4M
>>
>>81109895
Actually I don't know any. However I know there are many ex-Muslims as, in spite of the narrative being spun, many of these people fleeing the Middle East are doing so to get away from Islam, not just to get away from violence.

I'm not advocating for the left in any way, shape or form. I'm just saying, clearly the people fleeing the Middle East that have negative shit to say about Islam shouldn't just be swept under the rug by leftists.
>>
>>81110099
Go donate
>>81109768
>>
>>81109064
Ayaan Hirsi Ali comes to mind. She denounced Islam and got death threats for it. Last I heard she moved to the US, where she is barred from speaking at universities because she 'incites hatred'.
>>
>>81109064
It's like 'uncle Toms' snitching in the ghetto, a coon is a coon whether urban or dune
>>
>>81110099
Islam is a protected victim class in western civilization and for good reason. If the Muslim (third world shitskins) population is even half as profitable as blacks have been for major corporations then they will only want to seem as friendly as possible towards these people. Of course average Joe like you and me might be killed by a sand nigger attempting to fuck a bunch of 12 year olds in the after life but that's the price you pay for a cheap labor force, and an endless supply of mindless consumers.
>>
>>81109541
Why even reply to the Yank? They have cops being killed by niggers now and yet they still focus on us.
>>
>>81110935
Get fucked redcoat.
>implying cops aren't killing unarmed whites at twice the rate they're killing unarmed blacks

Ahmed likes tea and crumpets after he's left his cream pie in your wife, right?

As if your culture is so much better, LMAO

>see man driving a German whip
>look like a baller ps and sat

Chav scum the lot of you brits
>>
I exist. I'm part of a support group in North America.
>>
>>81111332
Congrats on escaping the death cult friend, no go back to your country
>>
>>81109541
See, told you. They CANNOT focus on their own issues. It's like a mental illness.
>>
>>81109064

Because we are just self-loathing Western-wannabes etc. etc.
>>
>>81111672
>>81111672
>implying Turkistan is part of the west
>>
File: 1468581774175.jpg (707 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
1468581774175.jpg
707 KB, 1536x2048
>>81109064
>>
Because as soon as you interview an ex Muslim he get killed after an minutes
>>
File: aw.jpg (51 KB, 741x649) Image search: [Google]
aw.jpg
51 KB, 741x649
>>81111761

I didn't imply that all though.
>>
>>81112072
Hello satan
>>
>>81111950

I saw this too wtf
>>
>>81112233
shoo shoo Turkroach
>>
>>81111950
>came here to do this
satisfactory
>>
File: 1467186940443.jpg (21 KB, 244x300) Image search: [Google]
1467186940443.jpg
21 KB, 244x300
>>81109064
goes against the RACIST ISLAMOPHOBE narrative when you remind people that it is 100% optional to be a muslim
>>
Daily reminder there is no word for people who hate/fear christians
>>
>>81110290
This. I remember years ago reading an interview with a woman whose own dad called put a hit on her for just not behaving Islamic enough lol
>>
>>81109064
They aren't vocal enough.
Doesn't fit the media/sjw narrative.
Not trustworthy.
>>
>>81109064
There are two kinds of people who converted from Islam

The kind that wants to deceive you and work as a double agent for Islam

And

The kind that left for real and really doesn't want to bring any attention to themselves because they and their entire family will die if kebabs find out where they live
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.