[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has anyone seen Children of Men? What did you think of it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: ss+(2016-07-15+at+09.28.40).jpg (175 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-07-15+at+09.28.40).jpg
175 KB, 1920x1080
Has anyone seen Children of Men?

What did you think of it?
>>
Thought it was SJW shit and I don't know why /pol/ wanks over it desu
>>
>>81100688
It's got a lot of redpilled references in there senpai. More so than most movies, which is why I think it's so likable.
>>
>>81100688
Alt-right neo-Nazis also love Schindler's List and American History X, they are not very observant of such things
>>
File: what the fuck.jpg (108 KB, 760x689) Image search: [Google]
what the fuck.jpg
108 KB, 760x689
>>81100930
>neo-Nazi's liking Schlinder's List
wut
>>
>>81100636
It's a good dystopian flick, if that is what you like. But it is heavily blue-pilled. It can be enjoyed if you are "initiated" and look past the propaganda, not unlike American History X, V for Vendetta, etc. Which are are all completely far left, but have kernels of truth.

But it preaches open borders and the only way to save Europe, and whites in general, is to let in blacks. Blacks in that movie are literally the saviors of humanity.

Get past that kikery and it is decent, 7/10.

If you want dystopian without that shit, watch Babylon AD, but ONLY director's cut. Theatrical was bretty bad.
>>
>>81101087
They like it for the Ralph Fiennes parts, which is like 5% of the movie. Same thing with Gangs of New York and rooting for Bill the Butcher.
>>
>>81100636
It's fucking great

Possibly my favorite movie ever
>>
Best fucking movie ever.
Also, foreshadowing
>>
>>81102912
nah man, it's not about that at all

Britain only survives by putting refugees and imigrants in camps

the freedom fighter terrorists are the bad guys
>>
>>81103816
Look at who the only fertile female in the world is and what her color is. The entire movie she is touted as the future or humanity comes to a halt.
>>
Great film. Best ever use of King Crimson.

Has both redpilled and bluepilled themes.
>>
File: baby dog attack.webm (1 MB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
baby dog attack.webm
1 MB, 400x400
>>81100636
it really made me think, smhtbhfam
>>
File: Autism_Speaks_Logo.jpg (12 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
Autism_Speaks_Logo.jpg
12 KB, 400x400
>>81100688
>>
>>81104180
Before I watch this video... how graphic is it
>>
>>81104180
WTF it's just a dog going up to cuddle with a baby. That's a relief
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3BW83sHDCpc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vpUVHQu8-xY
>>
>>81100636
>What did you think of it?
they telling us - again - what is going to happen
>>
>>81102912
It's got both right and left messages because the overall message is that without our humanity we all turn into monsters. Both sides of the conflict are portrayed as twats.

Oh wait, you get triggered by the skin colour of one of the main characters even though seeing as she was a prostitute wherever she came from her being the first to get pregnant makes absolute sense.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.