[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
niggers gonna nig black security guard shoots two white men
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
niggers gonna nig

black security guard shoots two white men, no media coverage

https://youtu.be/RpQfl3Ep8bA
>>
They attacked him off camera.
>>
>>81100063
bs
>>
>>81099626
The nig made some pretty bad decisions.

That being said, I work security in a complex where we are allowed to detain people if we see them breaking the law. We've had tons of people urinate in public and it ends up being a judgement call. Most the time we let it go, tell them not to come back, etc. There's been a few times where people have pissed right in front of a group of people, and on two occasions it was in front of children, so we cuffed them so we could press charges of indecent exposure.

This guy should have just let it go though. A little urine isn't going to hurt the parking garage. He would have been right in defending himself, but he shouldn't have charged at the guy first.
>>
The anti white slant of the media's coverage of violent events is INCREDIBLE

You'd never think it could be so insidious, so intentional, and so widespread
>>
>>81099626
Jesus.
>>
>>81100063
>security guards can detain people for nonviolence

they have no more rights than an average fucking citizen fucktard
>>
>>81100063
oh look, it's our resident nigger, krager. he caught a whiff of the hypocrisy leaking out of his nigger brethren's collective asshole and just had to be the first in line to suck it up through his big monkey nostrils.

ooga booga me krager OOGA BOOGA where da waddamelon at and the kool aid i needs muh nutrients
>>
Nobody was shot or harmed in this. Yea the guy was crazy but he is going to jail now for quite a long time. He won't ever be able to touch a gun again legally and wont ever find another job. Seems like it settled itself.
>>
>>81100820

What would motivate a young person t become a journalist? To dryly relay facts to other people?

No, they want to affect change. Journalists are social activists with ENORMOUS power and influence.

The left pretends to care about power imbalances.

I actually DO care. Journalists have too much power. There's no reason a journalist should have more control over the national narrative than a software developer.

Destroy the lugenpresse.
>>
>>81099626
At least the black mans got a job! Id have waited for the cops got a ticket then went home.
>>
Stupid nigger will be going to prison for a multitude of reasons. Number one is he attacked the guys for no reason, they did not touch him prior to that. Second, you can't just pull a gun out and shoot at someone that isn't a threat. That stupid fat nigger had his hand on the gun the whole time, smug fuck standing with his foot on his little mobility scooter. Bet he won't look so smug when he's fired and subsequently arrested.
>>
Fat nigger felt so emasculated he had to shoot two unarmed people. Did you see that fat nigger trying to throw a punch? KEK. Weak fat faggots should be banned from owning weapons
>>
>>81101083

He's going all out!

But you're right
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.