[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/, is it time to revive christianity? I'm off work
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 35
File: christiantiy.jpg (14 KB, 310x233) Image search: [Google]
christiantiy.jpg
14 KB, 310x233
/pol/, is it time to revive christianity?

I'm off work today and I was going to play vidya, but I'm dressing to go to the nearby church. I don't believe in god or the bible, but I think it's time I went there, had a long, hard think about my ancestors and about what we are and what we will be.

Anyone else?
>>
>>81093906
pick a whiter religion mate
>>
Christ didn't die for your fashionable political ideals, he died for your sins so you can know God and have eternal life

Don't call yourself a Christian until you do believe the bible
>>
>>81093906
>>/pol/, is it time to revive christianity?
in a violent way?

Jesus taught peace not revenge.
>>
>>81094045
peace and revenge are not antonyms
http://www.gotquestions.org/Jesus-sword.html
>>
>>81094045

after the nukes hit there will be plenty of peace
>>
>>81094025
Fashionable? You think this is about fashionable?

>he died for your sins so you can know God and have eternal life
>Don't call yourself a Christian until you do believe the bible

And what if I refuse to believe in texts and people who call for me to bend down while I get beheaded by muslims?

Am I then not allowed in your pure religion club?

>>81094045
It's not about jesus any more. Not about christianity.

It's about western civilization.
>>
>>81094410
no, you're not allowed, you would be excommunicated. You can join a universalist fag church that doesn't believe in scriptural authority.

Why would my church call for your submission to moslems? You're confusing me with a catholic

>Christianity isn't about Jesus anymore
>>
>>81094718
Excommunication by a corrupt, backwards church that allows its people to be killed and their culture destroyed doesn't sound bad at all.

>my church

What gives YOU a bigger claim on god than ME?

Isn't that not christian?

>call for your submission to moslems

You're saying I should believe the bible.

The bible preaches peace.

Hence you're calling for peace and no violence.

If you're not then we have no quarrel.
>>
File: Constantine.jpg (34 KB, 330x440) Image search: [Google]
Constantine.jpg
34 KB, 330x440
>>81094718
If this guy gives up on Christianity because of your bullshit, you're sentenced to pray for his salvation for the rest of your life
>>
File: 1456454850452410.jpg (239 KB, 1000x1333) Image search: [Google]
1456454850452410.jpg
239 KB, 1000x1333
>>81095128

Western civilisation is nothing without the Christ

>The bible preaches peace.

John 15:13
Matthew 7:6
Matthew 10:34
>>
>>81094215
Does not make sense it contradicts what he said.

Matthew 5:39
But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you.

Luke 6:27
But to you who are listening I say: Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you.
>>
>>81095306
Context is everything.

He also said the greatest thing you can do is die for your friends.
Does that include in battle? Yes, if the battle is just.

Which is why the crusaders dindu nuffin wrong.
>>
>>81095292
I'm not going to give up my religion because some backwards liberals have hijacked it.

>>81095297
Of course it isn't and I do believe in compassion, peace, family, all the virtues.

What I don't believe is refusing to fight for god against those who kill you based on your religion.
>>
>>81095292
By whom? I'm being direct with another man that has free will. He either will or will not have salvation in his life and that is out of my control.
>>
>>81095306

What greater love is there than to die for your friends?

Die fighting the devil inside them?

James 4:7
Philippians 4:13
>>
>>81093906
No. Just crush defeatism and fatalism.
>>
>>81095128
I'm telling you that if you don't believe in scriptural inerrancy and authority you aren't welcome as a member of my local church.
The bible does not advocate for peace via submission nor do I.
I know God and want you to also, not holding a monopoly on any information here.
>>
You won't find the knowledge of your ancestors at your local church. They're just as lost and fucked up as the areligious are. If you want to find perspective, I suggest checking out /lit/. Start reading and never stop.
>>
>>81095403

God is telling you that it is your duty the resist the evil

James 4:7

You have no right to be complacent against sin and evil

Hebrews 12:4

Love is the love that delivers people from the evil. Not that lets them rot in them

Proverbs 13:24
>>
>>81095669
>you aren't welcome as a member of my local church.

I don't wish to join your church.

It's my religion as much as yours.

How I choose to interpret it is my problem.

You hold no authority over how I do.
>>
>>81095387
No he said.
Put your sword back into its place. For hall who take the sword will perish by the sword
>>
>>81093906

>praying to a kike

good goyim
>>
What? I can't go anywhere without someone forcing their beliefs on me. Had no idea it was dead?
>>
>>81095764
And I agree with that.

>>81095712
Maybe not family, but my ancestors built this world with christianity as the basis. I'd like to pay my respects and have a think about the future there.

Anyway, I have plenty of perspective. It isn't the reason why I'd do this.
>>
>>81095792

*in revenge

St. Peter was trying to avenge Christ for getting arrested
>>
>>81095882
>someone forcing their beliefs on me

That's how you know it IS dead
>>
>>81095882
That last sentence wasn't a question
>>
>>81095491
Dieing for them and killing someone in coldblood is very different things.

Disobeying one of the Ten Commandments.
Exodus 20:13 You shall not kill
>>
Islam, Christianity and Judaism is all the same religion you tumblr tier special snowflakes. Abrahamism is a failed form of government.
>>
>>81095792
Again, context.

Soldiers die in battle, by other soldiers, so he's not wrong. Peter would've gotten killed for that attack even if he won that day.

He was saying there's a better way of dealing with that situation. Specifically, Jesus WANTED to die to fulfill prophesy and so had to stop peter from taking revenge.

Also the saying tied with the jewish "eye for eye, tooth for tooth" in old testament, which he references constantly just with different wording.
>>
>>81096042

>you shall not kill
The original word is murder.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0RENPaY043o

If jesus preached pacifism the religion would've been conquered eaisly. Hence, you dont see too many janists around ever.
>>
>>81095909

Just war is fought only out of a mature love

You have to ensure that the evil inside those that want to spread it to you is dealt with.

So that those that want to attack you may cease committing sin and even have a chance to repent if they see that no one tolerates their sins
>>
>>81096054
>Islam is bad therefore Christianity is bad.

Has it occurred to you that increasing secular though is what caused Europes downfall?
>>
>>81096196
thought*

As we fall further from god things get increasingly more volatile.
>>
>>81095766
Will you calm down and reread your own thread
You asked
>Am I then not allowed in your pure religion club?
I answered no and explained why
thats it

I do not wish to hold authority over you
please go be edgy somewhere else
>>
>>81095987
By that logic, then Islam is dead, and you it's not
>>
>>81096042

You shalt not murder

Self-Defence is not murder, and fighting for the souls of those that want to murder you, by showing them that no one is willing to tolerate their addiction to their sin, is a absolutely just cause
>>
>>81096234
So why are you still replying to me?

I asked am I not allowed to join your pure religious club, sarcastically, considering I don't care about YOUR hugbox and you said no.

Why carry the conversation on.

>please go be edgy somewhere else

But I made this thread and you're the one telling me about your religion.

Go be hipster somewhere else.
>>
>>81095931
You are not listening
Put your sword back into its place. "For all who take the sword will perish by the sword."

That means everybody not just peter.
>>
>>81096303
*You know
>>
>>81096400

No. That means just Peter and anyone who would hurt others for personal revenge or to avenge God

You are only allowed to kill out of love
>>
>>81095128
>Isn't that not christian?

oh please
>>
>>81096400
>>81096500
No, it means religion is open to interpretation.

Much like in Islam the Qu'ran says you should fight infidels. Some believe this means argue with them. Some believe it means kill them.

The point is you do not blindly and literally follow the words written in a book. This is the 21st century. We have a historical perspective and know people were manipulated for personal gain. We know what prophets are.
>>
>>81096196
Europe's decision to tone it down in the form of Protestantism lead to there rise in power, technology and wealth. Why not pull through with this and make abrahamism what it really is? A tool for the individual to find peace and their place in society. Not this commune bullshit. There is nothing grand about religion. It is eclipsed by the power of money and goods and the power of sovereign states. Instead of praying people should just drink a beer. Far more effective.
>>
>>81096615
Just following the man's line of thought.
>>
>>81096617

I'm not with you at all my friend. I don't believe all interpretations are equal

There are more rational and less rational ones. More cohesive and less cohesive ones

Do not join Christianity until you believe in God
>>
>>81096707
Pretty much this.

Light religion is what brought about western civilization.

Hard religion is what brought about the consistent stagnation of the middle east.

When you let religion directly influence your life and you follow books and prophets blindly, you get Syria and ISIS.

When you have religion mean some customs you follow, a ritual for marriage and such, your own individual belief and so on, you get Europe.
>>
File: irish monk.png (194 KB, 1251x585) Image search: [Google]
irish monk.png
194 KB, 1251x585
>>81096707
>Europe's decision to tone it down in the form of Protestantism lead to there rise in power, technology and wealth

Objectively false. The industrial revolution is what caused this and is not linked to the decision to get rid of religion.

The world Wars also led to technology en masse as well as the cold war. Both during the falling of religion. Now that we have no major historical happening to literally FORCE us to improve its immediately decaying.

Religion provides stability. Especially during hard times. Remember it was Catholic monks who preserved as many roman documents, architecture, and ideas as possible.
>>
>>81096815
>Do not join Christianity until you believe in God

You are quite literally the reason for the decline of christianity.

It is not a secret club I am supposed to join before I can be considered a christian.

I am no less a christian than you are if I choose to be. Whether I believe in the construct of god you and your like have created is irrelevant.
>>
>>81096884

What if i told you the two religions, Christianity and Islam, are different enough such that If you went absolute extremist on both religions, Christianity still comes out significantly better?

You're speaking as if all extremism is equal. Which is leftist speak like saying all rightwingers on 4chan are equal to ISIS, which people have genuinely said.
http://www.newsweek.com/2016/02/12/right-wing-extremists-militants-bigger-threat-america-isis-jihadists-422743.html
>>
>>81096312
>>Self-Defence is not murder
Yes true.
If you believe killing someone for theirs sins is right,Than your not a christian.
Jesus died for the sins of mankind.
>>Jesus said Be merciful, just as your Father is merciful
>>Jesus said Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven.

Killing someone because they are sinners and you think they deserve to die for it.
than your not a christian.
>>
>>81096884

>When you let religion directly influence your life and you follow books and prophets blindly, you get Syria and ISIS.

Not all books are equal, my Bible novice and relativist friend

Actually read the Bible especially the Gospel, and then read the Quran

Religion is not a fashion club
>>
>>81097023

You're Christian only in name. A pseudo-Christian

Until you become one you're merely autistically LARP-ing Christianity
>>
>>81097075

Reminder to watch this video.
>>81096147
>>
>>81097038
>You're speaking as if all extremism is equal.

I am not.

Don't even fucking try.

>>81097105
You are treating it as a fashion club. Not me.
>>
>>81097237
So I am fake and don't deserve to call myself a christian until I follow your style?

Ever wonder why churches are empty nowadays, my friend?
>>
>>81097268
>I am not.
>Don't even fucking try.

>>81096884
>When you let religion directly influence your life and you follow books and prophets blindly, you get Syria and ISIS.

Explain yourself.
>>
>>81097023
This is what I was trying to talk to you about earlier

"American" is a term that means citizens of America
"Belgian" is a term that means sideways Germans
"Christian" is a term that means Christ follower, or little Christ

To what authority do we lend in determining authenticity? Certainly not self-identification
I am not a Belgian if I say I am, and I'm a Texan even if I try to hide it
The Christian standard is set by God, made known in the Bible. Indeed many people call themselves Christian that do not follow the Bible, they're wrong just as the delusional transgender male calling himself a female.

When you say "if I choose to be" that means more than taking a name, and the requirements are believing in God and the Bible
>>
>>81097075

Being prepared to kill someone in Self-Defence so that preparedness may deliver them from their sin (them thinking Might Makes Right, and in such being tempted to take advantage you and lust for selfish and abusive power)
>>
>>81097336

All you have to do to be considered a Christian is to believe that Jesus was the Christ - Matthew 16:16

You cannot be truthfully called a Christian if you do not have this minimum
>>
>>81097380
No, I will not be dragged into an argument about something I didn't say or believe in.

Go try somewhere else.

>>81097437
See, that argument I can argue with.

But, you see, I do believe in christianity. I believe in its original form. I believe in its ideas. I believe in compassion, altruism, self-sacrifice.

I even believe in a lot of what the bible says.

But I do not blindly and literally follow it. Nor do I blindly and literaly follow its preachers and believe in their construct of god.

By labelling anyone who doesn't immediately accept your set of beliefs "not a true christian", you're being less of a christian than they are. You are denying them the right to god until they accept your point of view.
>>
>>81097696
And what if I don't believe Matthew told the truth?

I do believe in god.

That Jesus was not his son is easily obvious through history.
>>
>>81097709

You cannot be a Christian without believing in God

End of story
>>
>>81097709
How does my telling someone they are wrong deny them the right to God?
>>
>>81097813
This is ridiculous, how can you have such a rigid, backwards set of beliefs that refuses to acknowledge modern times?

How can you expect your church to survive?

And stop replying to 5 posts of mine at a time. It lets you ignore arguments that you don't like.

If you reply to this post instead of my previous one, I am not carrying this on.
>>
>>81097823
You are denying me the right to christianity because I am wrong in my beliefs, are you not?
>>
>>81097780

Then you cannot be a Christian

Until you believe Matthew 16:16 you are merely a theist
>>
>>81097931
>Until you believe Matthew 16:16

I don't believe in Matthew, I believe in god.

What now?
>>
>>81097915
No I'm telling you that your views are inconsistent with scripture, you're right or wrong regardless of my identification
>>
>>81097997
now you're a theist
>>
>>81093906
Christianity isn't fucking needed in the slightest you cuck.
>>
>>81097999
>I'm telling you that your views are inconsistent with scripture

I acknowledge that.

I still say I'm christian.
>>
>>81097881

What has destroyed modern Christianity is having no set of beliefs

It's just humanism nowadays

Christianity is at a minimum believing in the Christ

Anything else is absolutely absurd
>>
>>81098039
But I believe in christian values, the teachings of christ and his ideas.

Even if I may interpret some of them differently than you do.

That should be enough to make me a christian.
>>
>>81098092
>What has destroyed modern Christianity is having no set of beliefs

No, it's blindly and literally following the bible and old teachings that cannot transcend to the modern world.

>Christianity is at a minimum believing in the Christ

I believe in God. I believe in christianity. I do not believe Jesus was the literal son of god, of course.
>>
>>81098138
you are free to call yourself that
your views are very similar to unitarian univeralism
I beseech you to reconsider for your own sake
>>
>>81098138

You believe Jesus was mad or intentionally lying to have claimed He was God

How does a madman and a liar have any authority with you?
>>
>>81098263
britbro I admire your patience here
May I ask your denomination?
>>
>>81098210

>No, it's blindly and literally following the bible and old teachings that cannot transcend to the modern world.

This Christianity does not exist anymore

Not in this century
>>
>>81098394

An Orthodox that has read a lot of C.S. Lewis
>>
Go to your local Maronite church mon frere.
>>
Well, Christianity removed all the good stuff Europe had about heroes, defending your people, and strength being a virtue.

There aren't many options left.
>>
>>81096147
Jesus also denounced what Pharisees/Jews were teaching.

Matthew 23:13 Jesus said
“What sorrow awaits you teachers of religious law and you Pharisees. Hypocrites! For you shut the door of the Kingdom of Heaven in people’s faces. You won’t go in yourselves, and you don’t let others enter either.

Mark 12:38-40 Jesus said
"Watch out for the teachers of the law. They like to walk around in flowing robes and be greeted with respect in the marketplaces, 39 and have the most important seats in the synagogues and the places of honor at banquets. 40 They devour widows’ houses and for a show make lengthy prayers. These men will be Judged."
>>
>>81098474
I hope you'll keep reading and become an evangelical
>>
>>81098254
I am free to call myself that, but you wil never consider me christian because I do not follow your specific set of beliefs about christianity.

Which is the problem here.

If I call myself a carrot, I am free to call myself a carrot. That's not what I'm arguing.

I'm arguing that I am as much an authentic christian as you are, even if I don't follow an arbitrary set of rules defined by other people who say how much of an authentic christian one is.

>>81098263
>You believe Jesus was mad or intentionally lying

I don't. Don't put words in my mouth.

I believe he was a very clever man who preached ideals and beliefs that I wish to follow.

That he was the "son of god" I take metaphorically. He was the leader of god's people in that he preached the ideal god would want us to follow.

The he was literally god, as in the omnipotent man in the sky come down among us in human form, I don't also believe.

That god exists and he sent jesus to us, I believe.
>>
>>81095297
It existed for thousands of years without it, might I add conquering most of the known world. Are you retarded?
>>
>>81098429
Yes it does, you're literally preaching it right now.
>>
>>81093906
>is it time to revive HIPOCRISY AND FALSE TEACHINGS?

It is always time for your ilk
>>
>>81098567
My basis is not arbitrary but based on scripture. What is your basis for standards of the Christian?
>>
>>81098567

Why would Jesus have claimed He was the Son of God then?

It's either a lie, an insanity, or the truth

There's absolutely no other way
>>
>>81098536

He didn't denouce the old testament though. Which is what "eye for eye, tooth for tooth" and the other examples in the video were talking about.

He came to fulfill the law, so the old testament is 100% valid in all its bloody glory.
In context of course. Just like Jesus's wordings.

The pharisees were being typical jews in thier lawyer like thinking. They took the books literally, BUT, that meant that something that was off by a technicality was ok. For example, if God said don't have sex before marriage, the pharisee would claim that blowjobs aren't really "sex" and preach it.
>>
>>81098474
>>81098552
I can see why you two would be friends, but you are literally driving me away from religion.

I mean, I've already decided I'm not actualy going to go through with it and go to church.

Forget about me, but for your sake, reconsider your approach to your religion.
>>
>>81098607

I'm a very VERY small exception
>>
>>81098693
My own personal set of beliefs, influenced by scripture and history.

>>81098695
It's the truth. It's not a literal saying. It's a metaphorical one.
>>
>>81098723

We're saving you the disappointment of publicly calling yourself a Christian without believing in a Christ
>>
>>81098723
Just do this first. Somebody who doesn't believe won't understand why people take it extremely seriously rather than your sayings of cultural Christianity.

You may just become serious going. I recommend a catholic church. Latin mass if you can find one.
>>
>>81093906

>he unironically believes in god

Why did he let the #NiceAttack happen? Maybe you should convert to Islam since their winning.
>>
File: 1450451520795.jpg (630 KB, 3300x2538) Image search: [Google]
1450451520795.jpg
630 KB, 3300x2538
I can't follow Christianity since most of it's beliefs hinge on suspension of disbelief.

Resurrection?

Miraculous Birth?

Creationism?

I'm not a hedonist, nor am i a specifically an atheist. But you can't expect a reasonable human being to actually believe the world is any other way than it actually is.
>>
>>81098795

What's metaphorical about Him (a Hebrew) calling Himself the Son of the God he literally (not metaphorically) believes in?
>>
>>81098723
>>81098795
I have two definitions for you:

>arbitrary
subject to individual will or judgment without restriction; contingent solely upon one's discretion
"My own personal set of beliefs" is arbitrary
You have failed your own criticism

>literal
in accordance with, involving, or being the primary or strict meaning of the word or words; not figurative or metaphorical
I am not literally driving you, I am posting on a chinese cartoon imageboard's political section
>>
>>81098864
No, you've saved me from the disappointment of trying to associate myself with an ideal and a belief that is actually represented by people who have nothing to do with it.

For which yes, I thank you. I almost got hopeful I could have my belief.

>>81098877
I've been to mass. I've been to orthodox church. And Latin church.

Taking it extremely serious and literal is still ridiculous to me. Taking a moderate view tempered by modern times is what I want.
>>
>>81098950
>Creationism?
Reminder this could mean that God created the world through evolution.

Only the extremist of protestants believe in 6000 years. That's a parable to say God is indifferent and seperate from time.

Specifically the part where they claim a day to god is a thousand to man is what gets them going because they read only in semantics.
>>
>>81098552

I highly respect the act itself of evangelism

But right now I'm concerned with people being Christian, than by them having particular denominations
>>
>>81098950
Creatonism is a huge metaphor nigga
Many famous Theologists have said that it would be foolish to take it literaly but rather an allegory of how things came to be, thanks to God ofcourse
>>
>>81098964
Like this:

I am also the Son of the God that I literally believe in.

>>81099061
Oh, but you are. You're LITERALLY driving me away. You're saying I am not a real christian.

That means I don't belong in church.

>inb4 you tell me you actually said something else

I'm not going to summarize what you said perfectly. There's just like three of us here, we know what you said, there's no reason to type it all in so you can't grab hold of semantics.

>>81098950
This is pretty much what I believe too anon. But I don't think not believing these things means you can't believe in compassion, in self-sacrifice, in family values and in the existence of a 'god' and something after death.
>>
>>81099114
Since when is young earth creationism extremist?
What qualifies extremist to you?
>>
>>81099114

>Reminder this could mean that God created the world through evolution.

Physics and Geology defines how the world was created pretty well though.
>>
>>81099275
No I'm really not LITERALLY driving you away because we are not in a car
>>
>>81099149
You're driving away anyone with a differing set of beliefs in an attempt to better christianity.

I'm not saying this for me, forget about me, but take my advice - reconsider. A lot.

As someone you tried your methods on, I can objectively say you need to rethink them.
>>
>>81099237

Do they have evidence?
>>
>>81099349
>so you can't grab hold of semantics.

Hell, it seems like I was wrong after all!
>>
>>81099063

The ideal has nothing to do with the people it is represented by

You are merely incapable as of now of bearing it

It takes time, but don't attempt to join a Christian group without believing in a literal Christ

All such groups are Christian only in the name
>>
>>81094045
'Do not think that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I have not come to bring peace, but a sword.' Matt. 10:34
>>
>>81099275

You can't be the Son of God in the same sense He was

He was without sin and directly made from the essence of God. You are corrupted
>>
>>81099391
evidence of what?
Of the belief that the Creation of the world didn't happen in 7 fucking days?
>>
>>81099400
>The ideal has nothing to do with the people it is represented by

It doesn't, that is why I will continue to hold it and distance myself from anything to do with people it is represented by, such as you or my local church.

>You are merely incapable as of now of bearing it

That's a great approach to things...

>don't attempt to join a Christian group without believing in a literal Christ

I don't care about the group. I care about the religion. And as much as you dislike it, I will continue to be a part of it. In my own way.
>>
>>81098717
>>He came to fulfill the law
>>Yes he did

When the law was introduced by moses, it was never intended to be the instrument by which man would save himself, but it was the instrument through which man was to be saved.
it's important to realize that we basically choose whether the law applies to us individually or not.
>>
>>81095387
>>81095306
>Context is everything.
Exactly. This was in the context of Jews rebellion against the Roman Empire, which would lead to the destruction of Jerusalem and the scattering of the Jews across the Empire just as Jesus had prophesied.
>>
>>81099602

Evidence that a God actually even exists?
>>
>>81099567
>You can't be the Son of God in the same sense He was

And why not?

I am also a creation of god.

As was he.

We are both Sons of God.

Or do you hold the authority to denote who is and who is not a Son of God?

>He was without sin

He was a human being. He ate, he slept.

Reasonable thought leads to the idea that he was a regular human prophet. Gifted by god, but not above man.
>>
>>81099362

It'd rather Christianity remain with a liberal belief in Christ, rather than to gain even one Belgian convert and lose everyone's soul
>>
>>81099725
Why do you even believe Jesus existed at all if you don't trust the scripture?
>>
>>81099725

>Reasonable thought leads to the idea that he was a regular human prophet. Gifted by god, but not above man.

Have you considered Islam?
>>
>>81093906
Fuck the Abrahamic religions. We need to get back to our pagan roots.
>>
>>81094025
He never called himself a Christian.

Also, Jesus never existed... not one scholar at the time ever wrote about him. And there were many scholars writing about everything else... they were writing about things way smaller than a man with 500 followers. Jesus is just rehashed stories of the Sun's yearly cycle relative to Earth.
>>
>>81095875
>Being a kike.
Antisemitism doesn't even make sense outside of Christianity. Yes Jesus was a Jew. But he wasn't like the Jews of today, namely because the Jews of today are Christ-killing sons of the Devil who inherited the blood curse. All the Jews who were pure became the forefathers (spiritually and literally) of the Christians, while all the wicked Jews are the forefathers of those who call themselves Jews today.
>>
>>81099759
>It'd rather Christianity remain with a liberal belief in Christ, rather than to gain even one Belgian convert and lose everyone's soul

You've lost millions, possibly billions of people with your way. Not one belgian.

>>81099815
>literally pushing me to Islam

Well holy shit

Guess we know who's not christian of the two of us.

And it ain't the guy whose nation makes waffles.

>>81099783

Plenty of historical evidence.
>>
>>81100053
I did and I think he existed. There's too much historical evidence to suggest otherwise. All the massive political developments couldn't actually have taken place if Jesus was never a man.

Whether he did all the things ascribed to him...is anybody's guess.
>>
>>81099783
>>Why do you even believe Jesus existed at all if you don't trust the scripture?

The bible has been rewritten so many times.
That's why there are so many different denominations.
We all have different beliefs in what it truly means.

But always remember what Jesus said:There is neither Jew nor Greek, slave nor free, male nor female, for you are all one in christ.
>>
>>81100186

He could have been many people and not just one. We don't know enough to say he existed 100% , though it is about 96% and we can't say with even 50% that it was just one man.
>>
File: 1467284016391.jpg (8 KB, 250x238) Image search: [Google]
1467284016391.jpg
8 KB, 250x238
>>81100096

Do you even believe in a literal soul?
>>
>>81096400
No, it just means that. If you're physically violent towards other people then people will be violent towards you. It's an obvious fact.

And by the way, this is St Peter. If St Peter, the rock on which the church is built, can attack people with a sword and be forgiven, then will not God forgive us for doing the same?
>>
>>81096707
You're a caricature of a Dutchman.
>>
>>81100435
Maybe a lot of the things he did WERE done by other people (as in he was many people).

>>81100437
You told me to consider Islam.

This conversation is over.
>>
>>81096400
You seem to really like taking verses out of their context for a Christian.
>>
>>81100692

>Maybe a lot of the things he did WERE done by other people (as in he was many people).

It's highly likely that it was a movement of "jesi" attempting to undermine Roman religion and government.
>>
>>81100692

You don't have to listen to me you weak willed faggot
>>
File: germanic-tribe-people.jpg (142 KB, 535x760) Image search: [Google]
germanic-tribe-people.jpg
142 KB, 535x760
Christinsanity is garbage and never coming back, if you believe in god you'd be better off converting to Islam. But if you're not a cuck you should come join the true religion. Come home white man.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qE0_mE5JFWU
>>
File: 386px-Odhin_thron.jpg (104 KB, 386x599) Image search: [Google]
386px-Odhin_thron.jpg
104 KB, 386x599
Semitic religions are reason that we are fucked up.
>>
>>81100563
What time is it in australia were you live.
>>
>>81100782
I also agree.

But I also think a lot of what they preach is ideally good. Because christianity preaches things that further humanity as a civilization.

And I think there is no greater purpose than that and never will be.

>>81100784
You told me to consider Islam.

You are not a real christian, nor do you represent anyone, because not even the most backwards, stuck in their own ways christian would ever tell another to consider Islam, no matter how sick he was of arguing or anything.

Stop.
>>
>>81100765
and you also
>>
>>81100991

Grow some thick skin you faggot. Stop being offended by everything

I've just asked you a sincere question: Have you considered Islam

What's the big deal?
>>
>>81100784
>>81099907
You might be real Christians, but you're definitely real shit Christians. The Belgian has expressed a desire to go to church and you're trying to talk him out of it because he isn't totally committed. Well how is he going to be totally committed beforehand? From reading Wikipedia and arguing with people on a fucking Kuwaiti pigeon fancying imageboard?

>>81095292 is right, if you convince this man to avoid church then the Lord will hold you responsible for the fate of his soul.
>>
I meant >>81101253, not >>81099783.
>>
Fuck >>81099783. Not >>81099907. Fucking shitty layout.
>>
>>81101253

Fuck off Aussie. A Cultural Christian is as dammed to hell as a fucking Muslim child rapist

At a minimum you have to literally believe in the Christ
>>
>>81101453
>Implying he'll be a cultural Christian for the rest of his life if he gets off the internet and actually go to church.
You're shit at evangelism. You should stop trying.
>>
File: 1249441946769.jpg (21 KB, 280x390) Image search: [Google]
1249441946769.jpg
21 KB, 280x390
>>81101602

Go to what church mate? They're all Cultural Christians now
>>
>>81093906
hahaha yeah fuck yes
lets get into christianity and drag niggers to europe and was their feet
kys
>>
>>81101247
>Stop being offended by everything

I'm not at all offended, what gave you that idea?

>I've just asked you a sincere question: Have you considered Islam
>What's the big deal?

That someone would preach "real christianity" and then say "have you considered Islam", is a pretty big deal. Because it proves you are a hypocritical fake, who uses some idea of "real christianity" to fill his empty life with meaning.

Reconsider your life.

Go to church and think. Don't follow what the priest says, don't go to mass.

Sit down and think.
>>
>>81101253
>>81101602
Even if I am a cultural Christian, if I have my own personal belief and it involves a belief in God and a following of the idea of christianity, what's the problem? But yes, you're right.

I have given up and I am instead going to go have lunch.

>>81101453
>A Cultural Christian is as dammed to hell as a fucking Muslim child rapist

Well holy shit yet again
>>
>>81101717
And what the fuck is the problem with that? That not everyone is as "pure" and "cool" as you are?

You're just a faggot hipster, if everyone became hardcore christian you'd become a cultural christian in a heartbeat.
>>
>>81102113

Reconsider your attitude

The Christianity that you will find there has been purposefully weakened

You will find nothing out there

It's either you literally believe in the Christ of the Gospel or you're done for

You have been warned
>>
>>81102440
>The Christianity that you will find there has been purposefully weakened

I am fine with weakened christianity as long as it means backwards, retarded beliefs have been faced with modern reality.

>You will find nothing out there

I have already found meaning for myself. It does not have to be found outside. Religion is about you, not about what someone else tells you.

>You have been warned

You're bad at this.
>>
>>81102369

>hipster

De-pattern your brain from thinking in pop-culture terms
>>
>>81102574

>I have already found meaning for myself. It does not have to be found outside. Religion is about you, not about what someone else tells you.

You're treating Christianity existentialistically

You are meant to treat it Biblically

You sound like you could more use a self-help book
>>
>>81102590
Ok, you're a guy who deliberately picks unpopular opinions to have more credibility to being cleverer than others, because you have very little of worth in your life and need to manufacture and attach beliefs that give you positions to argue.

>>81102681
>You are meant to

Says who? And why should I blindly follow what he said I'm meant to do?
>>
>>81101717
Go to a church Scotland then.
>>
>>81093906
If you don't believe in God, don't go to the Church. It's a place to pray God and celebrate him, not to sperg out about alt-right political ideas.
>>
>>81102815

>Says who?

The Christ

>And why should I blindly follow what he said I'm meant to do?

Because that's what Christ-ianity means

Totally following the Christ
>>
>>81102980
>If you don't believe in God, don't go to the Church

I do believe in god, but I will not interrupt your hugbox of pure christianity, don't worry, I've been dissuaded from the church.
>>
>>81102899

I'm talking about Western Christianity in general
>>
>>81103151

You can't be a Christian without believing Christ is God

If you want to become a Christian (instead of a theist) you have to have faith in Christ
>>
>>81093906
I might be tempted, for cultural and community reasons, though I don't believe in god
But the church in my country has long been quasi-socialist, and now is overwhelmingly leftists, pro-immigrant and pro-muslim. Unless it finds some balls, it's going to be pushed out.
>>
>>81103324
I'm done with you, cut the pathetic attempts at >pls reply
>>
PRAY THE ROSARY
>>
>>81096196
>increasing secular though is what caused Europes downfall
That's simply not true. Europe was the strongest from 1492 to 1945. Secular thought lead to the scientificité and technologic revolution during the XIXth century.
>>
>>81103441

God save your soul
>>
>>81093906
please no we don't need fake christians
>>
>>81101717
>Don't leave your room, OP. The Christian life is a life of two minute noodles and wanking to the occasional trap thread.

>>81102268
Have lunch and then go to church. Don't listen to these beady Arminians, OP. Hold fast to that which is good and abstain from all appearance of evil. Know that the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not. I pray God will be patient with you and that he will grant you the gift of faith.
>>
>>81103151
>I do believe in god
>>81093906
>I don't believe in god
Make up your mind
>>
>>81093906
>/pol/, is it time to revive Christianity?
It might be time soon. Want me to start making serious arguments for it?
>>
>>81103499
God judge you mercifully for your abuse of his name.

>>81103615
If you bothered to read the very long discussion, you'd know that I believe in God in my own personal way and not in the construct hundreds of years of corrupt and power-hungry people have built up.
>>
File: 1464212844297.jpg (10 KB, 236x235) Image search: [Google]
1464212844297.jpg
10 KB, 236x235
>>81103579

>tolerating Cultural Christianity

You are a despicable man
>>
Christianity, islam, all abrahamic religions was invented by sandniggers, if anything believe in a European religion.
>>
File: sr_ROSARY-AND-SWORD-225x224.jpg (13 KB, 225x224) Image search: [Google]
sr_ROSARY-AND-SWORD-225x224.jpg
13 KB, 225x224
Become a catholic pray the rosary
>>
>>81095128
Pslam 144:1
Praise be to the LORD my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle.
>>
>>81103755
As long as they're not about how we're fake christians and not good enough for your church, go head, make them
>>
>>81103151
>I've been dissuaded from the church.
Don't be stubborn. You made a mistake in coming to /pol/ for advice. Ignore what all the sperglords here say and just go. What would your ancestors think if they saw you give up just because some people said mean things to you on the internet?

They won't be like these /pol/tards at the church. Churchgoers actually have experienced human interaction in the past six months.
>>
no, because it requires commitment, something NEETs are afraid of.
>>
>>81103793
>I believe in God in my own personal way and not in the construct hundreds of years of corrupt and power-hungry people have built up.
Then don't go to a Catholic church. Maybe some strange hippie protestant Church will accept you, but being a catholic or an orthodox is also about accepting the tradition. I'm not even Christian (I'm an atheist) but I did study Christiannity during 10 years of cathechism.
>>
>>81103941
The whole problem is that I felt a need to turn to faith when I saw what happened in Nice and all this misguided humanity that's lost its values and its way. A way we had for thousands of years, personified in christianity.

Now I remember church is actually a thing representing people like those that argued with me, people who have hijacked christianity for their purposes and needs.

I'll continue believing by myself, but I won't go to church.

I mean, look at this guy:>>81104081

>Maybe some strange hippie protestant Church will accept you

Look at the way he looks at someone who doesn't accept HIS way of christianity.

I'm not about that.

Also I'm not Catholic, by the way.

I'm technically orthodox. But I also think division by orthodoxy, catholicism and protestantism is ridiculous in the modern age and very outdated.
>>
>>81103875
>As long as they're not about how we're fake christians and not good enough for your church
Don't worry, even I know that this is no time to be recklessly divisive.
>>
>>81103801
You're a fuckwit. When have I said that tolerate it? When I have I said that Cultural Christianity leads to salvation?

But if OP goes to church he is far more likely to find salvation than he is shitposting on the chans. That is how people are saved, from hearing God's word. And OP will hear God's word if he goes to church. He may hear other things at church which are not God's word, but God is Sovereign and He will reveal the Truth to His people. I found Christ in a church and there is no reason why OP won't as well.
>>
It's time to revive Norse religion.
>>
>>81104428
>I'm technically orthodox.
>I don't respect the tradition
>>
i fuckin tired

good night
i'm out
>>
>>81104428
Also
>But I also think division by orthodoxy, catholicism and protestantism is ridiculous in the modern age and very outdated.
Did you ever study Christiannity ? There are fondamental dichotomies between the catholic Church and the protestants Churches.
>HIS way of christianity.
As I said, I'm not Christian
>>
>>81104537

>>I pray God will be patient with you and that he will grant you the gift of faith.

You yourself can pray for him but he can't pray for God to give himself faith

You have to believe in God to pray at all to Him instead of just talking to yourself

You yourself can't get from Cultural Christianity to Christianity through prayer. You can pray only when you believe in Christ

>But if OP goes to church he is far more likely to find salvation than he is shitposting on the chans.

The Western Church right now is the Synagogue of Satan my friend. You won't find any more Truth in the den of the devil than you would while taking a stroll in the park
>>
>>81094025
relax man, he is willing to learn and seeks God, everyone gotta start someday.

Some day gotta be the first.

Everyone doesnt have the previlege to grow up in a middle class christain american family with the faith "handed" to you, no disrespect though.

I grew up with little support from my family, but I found God (recently) anyways.
>>
>>81104624
Technicaly, as in I was baptised in an orthodox church.

>>81104887
>There are fondamental dichotomies between the catholic Church and the protestants Churches.

And I think they are outdated, divisive and have no place in modern times.
>>
>>81093906
I'm discovering religion because of my gf.

I'll have my confirmation soon.
I'm baptized but didn't had my 1st communion.
>>
Let me get this straight OP:
1. You don't believe that Jesus is the literal Son of God.
2. You don't agree that the literal definition of Christ includes being the Son of God, which is something that all mainstream "ancient and backwards" Christian churches agree upon.
3. You still call yourself Christian because you believe Jesus was a good man on a similar level as you could be yourself and that makes you "Christlike", ergo "Christian" by your own definition.

Then who is the Christ to you? Is he just another Christian? The label holds as much value as calling yourself a humanist deist at this point.

I do not wish to argue with you since you seem eager to seek the truth for yourself but you will be hard-pressed to find a church that will not attempt to clarify those beliefs with you.
What you may see as outdated practices preserve historical and spiritual value as to what the faith meant to followers since the coming of Christ.
Those beliefs and traditions are defended against the self-righteous modernists just as much as they are against Islam and other religions. Be warned.

Go to your church, reflect and pray about who the Christ is to you.
>>
>>81095128

If you dont believe in a Christian god, you're not Christian. Learn to enjoy the downfall your godless, immoral ilk has brought upon us.
>>
>>81104428
>Look at the way he looks at someone who doesn't accept HIS way of christianity.
He's right though. Steer clear of the Catholics. In Catholicism you go to heaven if you're a good person who says his Hail Mary's and lights candles and you go to Hell if you're a Protestant, a LARPer, or OP. They'll all look down on you there for not crossing yourself correctly or drinking the wine properly or if you're not baptised.

Avoid Arminianism as well. It's basically like subtle Catholicism: if you're a bad person who chooses not to be a Christian then you go to Hell. Only good people who choose to have faith go to heaven.

What you want to do is go to a nice, conservative Flemish Reformed/Calvinist church. They'll be friendly and will still welcome you in if you aren't a Christian. A 'strange, hippy Protestant church' would be a good alternative as well: Pentecostals, Seventh-Day Adventists, etc.
>>
>>81093906
Afshin Javid
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=2-L1KIU7lao

Ian MacCormack
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=CsbQeCYJ0Do

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=N1-ezZ9hkD8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=WLoc1yDYzlo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HbTAmN4m2lQ

Bill Wiese
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WbAuuVBdY0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oj7QX0uPOOQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RoYCUtIRP30

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=G13ArSGr4es

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7rQow8NzZo Part 1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NX3Ow_VEkuM Part 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBmb7NeP3KE
Tamara Laroux
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HGQDkCi-OIY

Mickey Robinson
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=xRSjzY0s0SM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=s66DchGhhD0

Howard Storm Atheist Professor
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=8vj0qKthCgg

Atheist Dr. Donald Whitaker
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=X54dYbfCSR4

A dying mans last message
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=TeE2xg3REtA

Ex-satanist confession
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=6l7A4cQHxuY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ZOj76xrG62k

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=BY6xD4dl1x8

Ugandan Pastor Shocked he would not enter Heaven
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=nnM_NtZfQTM

Orthodox Priests in a cave monastery
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=FcvPDNz9xHo
>>
>>81105588
>Calvnist Church

guilt church you mean. it's even worse.
>>
>>81096196
Low fertility rates are the real problem; the communists managed to keep them high, no religion necessary.
>>
>>81105324
>1. You don't believe that Jesus is the literal Son of God.

I don't believe he is more the Son of God than any of us are.

>2. You don't agree that the literal definition of Christ includes being the Son of God, which is something that all mainstream "ancient and backwards" Christian churches agree upon.

Again, I don't think he is THE son of god, as opposed to the rest of us.

I think its backwards and ancient to consider it ltierally, as in god fathered him as his son. I think you can't dumb down divinity to reality.

>3. You still call yourself Christian because you believe Jesus was a good man on a similar level as you could be yourself and that makes you "Christlike", ergo "Christian" by your own definition.

I believe that, but that is not why I call myself a christian. I call myself a christian because I follow the tenets of the religion and its ideas and have a personal belief in a God, that is consistent in the idea of christianity.

>Then who is the Christ to you? Is he just another Christian? The label holds as much value as calling yourself a humanist deist at this point.

You mean Jesus himself?

A prophet, a man who outlined what god is, yes, another Christian in that we are all equal.

>you will be hard-pressed to find a church that will not attempt to clarify those beliefs with you.

As long as a church is a club that I have to aspire to to be accepted, I don't wish to have anything to do with it.

When it becomes something that seeks to join men, rather than the other way around, I'l consider it.

>What you may see as outdated practices preserve historical and spiritual value as to what the faith meant to followers since the coming of Christ.

And I acknowledge a lot of those. And I acknowledge their spiritual value. But some I think we have outgrown.

>Those beliefs and traditions are defended against the self-righteous modernists just as much as they are against Islam and other religions

And that is why christianity is declining.
>>
>>81105725

Source?
>>
File: 1431880601955.jpg (352 KB, 600x838) Image search: [Google]
1431880601955.jpg
352 KB, 600x838
>>
>>81105465
I do believe in a Christian god though. I, however, have defined him for myself.

Does God not reside in each and every one of us?

>>81105588
I'd rather steer clear of any church, to be fair.

Unfortunately I know the problem with catholics. I live in Belgium, after all. There's plenty of good catholics here who are massively religious and their religion is what you said, hail mary's, light the canldes, cross yourself properly.

And then accept Islam, bash on your fellow christian, be selfish as fuck, never be good to your fellow man.

I don't think that's what Catholicism IS, but yes, I can see with my own two eyes what has become.

>What you want to do is go to a nice, conservative Flemish Reformed/Calvinist church. They'll be friendly and will still welcome you in if you aren't a Christian. A 'strange, hippy Protestant church' would be a good alternative as well: Pentecostals, Seventh-Day Adventists, etc.

I don't want to go to any church, my friend.

Church is a construct of man to worship god.

Why should it be its own idea, why should I strive to worship what the church says and the church itself?

Is that not heresy of the highest order, hijacking the name of God for your own personal goals and beliefs?
>>
>>81093906
Please look into Richard Dawkins, Sam Harris and Christopher Hitchens.
>>
>>81095712
Lmao you say your a christian, yet you say "fuck?"

Stay ignorant and cucked christfag lolololol
>>
>>81094045
He cast the money lenders from the temples in a very peaceful way.
>>
>>81105893
>As long as a church is a club that I have to aspire to to be accepted, I don't wish to have anything to do with it.
This is /pol/ Anon, not a church. Don't come here expecting to find fellowship and joy. If you went to church you'd realise it's very different from being berated by (((Christians))) on /pol/.

>>81105725
The Soviets did. Find me a communist today who thinks low fertility rates are a problem. They all think pregnancy is patriarchal slavery.

>>81105656
Original sin is a widely accepted Christian dogma, Anon.
>>
>>81106090
http://www.rand.org/content/dam/rand/www/external/pubs/conf_proceedings/CF124/cf124.f2.3.gif

The ultimate reason that sandniggers and assorted filth is coming into europe is because we are not having enough children. This invariably leads to the decline and death of the society it inflicts, however with enough propaganda and financial incentives you can keep the fertility rates high (enough).
>>
>>81093906
pray to your Jewish Jesus all you want
he'll just ruin your life
like every Jew
>inb4 Christ may have been circumcised but he's not a kike!
>inb4 the kikes hate Christians therefore Jesus isn't a kike!
>inb4 the Bible may be based on the Jewish holy book but it's not Semitic!
>inb4 YHWH may be the Jewish desert deity of the OT but the God of the NT is a totally different God and not the Semitic desert rat at all!
>inb4 Christianity has been in Europe for centuries therefore it's an Aryan religion not a Semitic lie!
>inb4 the Semitic patriarch Abraham isn't really a Jewish scumbag!
>inb4 Jesus wasn't a filthy Hebe, he's the son of the Semitic God, therefore totally not a stinking Jew!
>inb4 retarded goyim kike-worshippers
>>
>>81106315
*afflicts
>>
>>81105725
Thats a bunch of bullshit. Communists killed 70+ millions civilians across China and Soviet alone, not including other countries.
Communists may have been responsible for excess 100+ million civilian lives.
No one knows, as there are really no official statistics. We can only guess.

So communism isnt exactly a solution to society. Also, communism tried to destroy christianity as it is a Bolshevik zionist cult.

Also you cant say really population growth at all was happening during these years, because we dont know.

And any faithless society falls apart sooner or later.
>>
>>81106304

>>As long as a church is a club that I have to aspire to to be accepted, I don't wish to have anything to do with it.
>This is /pol/ Anon, not a church. Don't come here expecting to find fellowship and joy. If you went to church you'd realise it's very different from being berated by (((Christians))) on /pol/.

Be careful not to accept your faith into oblivion
>>
>>81095669
Mate, shut the fuck up and tell the bloke why YOU believe personally in the Holy Scripture.
He's trying to come in from the cold and you're trying to have a dick swinging match with him.
>>
>>81095669
Try to help him, spread your testimony, be positive, we are all Gods messengers.

Do you believe in God, and if so, Why do you?
>>
>>81106453
Not even american conservative baptists have a fertility rate in excess of 2.1. muh faith doesn't work on its own.
>>
>>81106143
>Church is a construct of man to worship god.
It's not. The church is a group of people. A group of people to which all your ancestors belonged for over a thousand years. Don't forsake them for your pride's sake.
>>
File: 14626437021295.png (11 KB, 211x246) Image search: [Google]
14626437021295.png
11 KB, 211x246
>>81106725

>we are all God's messengers.

Um no?

Non-Christians cannot be
>>
>>81106304
Modern communists are shit. I agree. Nationalism with a very pro-natalist slant is the solution.
>>
>>81093906
>I don't believe in god or the bible, but I think it's time I went there
If you don't believe than you have no place in a church. Even if you believed you don't have to go to a church since God is everywhere and can be praised and celebrated at all times. In fact, it should be done in private.

You're just clinging to something 'good' to justify your thinking and actions to 'fight the evil Islam'. Fuck off, you fake.
>>
File: 06.June-1938-01 (1)-1.jpg (138 KB, 446x669) Image search: [Google]
06.June-1938-01 (1)-1.jpg
138 KB, 446x669
>>81106882
>he thinks Christians know God
>all he knows is the stinking Semitic false god >>81106330
kys scumbag
>>
>>81106315

The Soviet Union peasants were highly religious.
>>
>>81106878
>A group of people to which all your ancestors belonged for over a thousand years

I don't think my ancestors would have bickered and divided themselves to death, while completely ignoring the foreign threat and accepting the islamization of the west.
>>
>>81106828
What point are you trying to make?

Increase in life quality decreases population growth more than anything. If you would have said this I would have taken you serious.

Africa have like 8 child growth per female, depending on country ofcourse.
And they have shit conditions.

India also keep increasing in population.

Feminism is what kills population growth, that women left the home and started to work.
Now she doesnt have time for kids and now suddenly the influx half the population into the work force Plus immigration.

And keep increasing in taxes, on purpose a shortage on housing so prices keep increasing.

This is what kills population growth.
>>
File: 1462305465405460.jpg (26 KB, 565x323) Image search: [Google]
1462305465405460.jpg
26 KB, 565x323
>>81107037

Go burn our flag atheist scum
>>
>>81100194
>The bible has been rewritten so many times.

It hasn't, you dumb, uneducated fuck. We still have to original Koine Greek version of it, which the Orthodox follow.

>That's why there are so many different denominations.

We have so many different denominations because of assholes who didn't feel like deferring to the Church authority and scam artists like the dozens of Protestant church founders who wanted their own racket. All of these are denominations are not legitimate.

>We all have different beliefs in what it truly means.

No we do not. We have heresies, plain and simple. Men who sought to make themselves great by manipulating the scriptures and leading others astray.

>There is neither Jew nor Greek, slave nor free, male nor female, for you are all one in Christ.

Yes, that's true, but heretics are not in communion with Christ.

t. Eastern Orthodox Christian
>>
>>81107045
But the fertility rate of the urban population hovered around 2 throughout the whole ordeal though, giving credence to the strategy.
>>
File: happy-merchant-europe-death.png (65 KB, 590x385) Image search: [Google]
happy-merchant-europe-death.png
65 KB, 590x385
>>81107098
what will you do about it? pray to the Semitic desert rat Jesus? he can't save you or the white race because he's a filthy stinking Hebrew scumbag liar
>>
File: R214zqs.png (39 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
R214zqs.png
39 KB, 2000x1000
>>81107156
>atheist
>our flag
stupid kike-worshipping goy
>>
File: One Nation, Under Christ.jpg (146 KB, 957x653) Image search: [Google]
One Nation, Under Christ.jpg
146 KB, 957x653
>>81107298

The White race is killing itself without Christ

You tell me if it needs Him
>>
File: 1468360479897.jpg (142 KB, 694x770) Image search: [Google]
1468360479897.jpg
142 KB, 694x770
>>81107425

You are a disgrace to the people who fought to never have those two flags superimposed mate

off yourself
>>
File: 1461968765547.jpg (357 KB, 1111x979) Image search: [Google]
1461968765547.jpg
357 KB, 1111x979
>>81107480
he's just a weak lying kike whose message is Semitic garbage that has brought the world to its knees
>>
>>81107224

A good chunck of population was religious. Communist never succesfully eradicated religion.

Also, what strategy?
>>
File: 10.Oct-1934.jpg (295 KB, 604x620) Image search: [Google]
10.Oct-1934.jpg
295 KB, 604x620
>>81107645
>he still prays to a filthy Hebe every day >>81106330
maybe Jesus will punish me
probably not
like all Jews he's a weak little manlet
>>
File: 1467062361472.png (456 KB, 4496x4328) Image search: [Google]
1467062361472.png
456 KB, 4496x4328
>>81107663

>that has brought the world to its knees

As it should

The world deserves to be on its knees before God
>>
>>81107761
I should have clarified. The strategy of indoctrinating women from all strata to have children, as well as providing financial incentives.
>>
>>81106304
>Find me a communist today who thinks low fertility rates are a problem. They all think pregnancy is patriarchal slavery.
The "classical" communists (aka those who praise the Soviet model) support high fertility rates.
>>
no. it isn't.
>>
File: 1468127280112-0.jpg (224 KB, 1402x1080) Image search: [Google]
1468127280112-0.jpg
224 KB, 1402x1080
>>81107862
yes
by tricking the goyim into accepting a Jewish lie: Christianity
>>
>>81098567
You are denying the core tenant of Christianity then, the underlying foundation to which everything else is built upon.

A house built on sand, rather than stone, as Jesus has said.
>>
File: 1468126154384-1.jpg (140 KB, 831x1080) Image search: [Google]
1468126154384-1.jpg
140 KB, 831x1080
>Jesus
>not a kike
>>
>>81106453
>Also you cant say really population growth at all was happening during these years, because we dont know.
Look up the stats, the population has grown in China, India (socialists), the Soviet Union and Cuba between the 50's and the 90's
>>
>>81106539
Be careful of legalism lest you send others to oblivion. Remember, sola gratia.

>>81107098
>I don't think my ancestors would have bickered and divided themselves to death
The entirety of European history is our ancestors bickering amongst themselves and establishing arbitrary divisions between them. If you decide to stand apart from your Christian brothers then you are not better.
>>
>>81108517

>Remember sola gratia.

Remember Solus Christus
>>
>>81108210
See >>81100083. Then fuck off JIDF shill.

>>81107964
Isn't that exactly what I just said?
>The Soviets did.
>>
>>81107777
TROPHY GOY
>>
>>81107298
Or I might pick my own interpretation and the non-jew christianity, which has led to the advancement of civilization for many hundreds of years.

>>81108076
>A house built on sand, rather than stone, as Jesus has said.

My beliefs and ideals are concrete, I don't need a man-made foundation for my faith.

>>81108517
>The entirety of European history is our ancestors bickering amongst themselves and establishing arbitrary divisions between them. If you decide to stand apart from your Christian brothers then you are not better.

Not to this extent.

Not in a situation such as this.

In a situation such as this, crusades happened.
>>
File: 14652481751957.jpg (16 KB, 231x244) Image search: [Google]
14652481751957.jpg
16 KB, 231x244
>>81109062

>My beliefs and ideals are concrete, I don't need a man-made foundation for my faith.

>He thinks his ideas are not man-made
>>
>>81109062
you may as well not believe in Jesus at all then and just accept god as the only force in the universe
>>
>>81108747
I do. But Christ founded the church for a reason. You should not be contemptuous of it.

Btw, that's not what Solus Christus means. Solus Christus, non per Mariam. It's just a denunciation of Catholic hyperdulia.
>>
>>81109539

It means salvation is only possible through Christ

Don't encourage anyone to believe otherwise
>>
>>81093906
The church is the ultimate counter to islam

Just being a part of it bolsters our fronts
>>
>>81093956
>muh drooids wavey sticks
>the elements XD
>halloween lmao
>literal marvel comic hero
>Odin will help me build my boat :-DD
>>
File: Universalism.jpg (362 KB, 1400x932) Image search: [Google]
Universalism.jpg
362 KB, 1400x932
>>81109697

Not the modern Western Church
>>
>>81093906
b a s e d
a
s
e
d
>>
>>81093906
Self-defeating cuck religion.
Stole everything substantive from Greco-Roman philosophy.
Entire ethos is just Plato+Aristotle+"be god's little bitch"

It's the cuck wing of Western civilization.
Also it's completely ruined now because people can read the Bible. In the past, only priests could read the Bible and would interpret it for the peasants. That let the Pope just bullshit people and tell them whatever the fuck was politically expedient and generally be a dictator.

Now that people can read the Bible, they know what's crap and isn't.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 35

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.