[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Frenchies, time to revolt !
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: verynsfw!.jpg (250 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
verynsfw!.jpg
250 KB, 1000x1000
So, how many of you will vote Lepen ?

I've always despised the far right, they'll be terribly bad when in charge, but I want to give the middle finger now. You ?
(I'm centrist, won't vote for them though)
So happy I don't live there anymore...
>>
>>81090955
I wonder if that would add lasting flavor.
>>
>>81091011
Nothing like cheese and wine
>>
>>81091265
Kekkity kek
>>
>>81091265
lel
>>
>>81090955
Wouldn't wine on your dick hurt like crazy?
>>
I see we're staying on topic
>>
>>81091265

Straya bringing the bants
>>
>>81090955
>Frenchies, time to revolt
France is liberal shithole.
Besides the french are pussies.
They're always surrendering to someone.
>>
>>81091462
only if your dicks has cuts or open sores.
>>
>>81091462

What makes you think that's wine?
>>
>>81093141
That's entirely wrong
t. someone who put hand sanitizer on his dick because he thought cum were germs as a kid. never did it again because of the fucking PAIN
>>
>>81093574
>cum on self
>oh shit better get sanitizer
>i don't want to catch an HIV
>>
>>81093730
No I was a stupid kid, I literally thought my cum was germs because of American education
but necessary germs for feeling good
So when I humped the floor til I came in my boxers it got all over my dick, thus I had that idea.
>>
>>81090955
This kind of reasoning is beyond me. You don't like the way things are heading, but you're still not going to vote for change? This is just like the housing or IT-bubble. The longer we try to cover up the problem instead of addressing it, the harder the fall will be when it actually bursts.
>>
>>81094929
But I'm saying I'm going to change (vote for someone in far right) !
I don't get what you mean.
Far right is objectively a terrible party. They're shit in economics and other issues.
But right now, I'm going to vote for them because I want to give the middle finger to all the "not all muslims" idiots who are left wing.
>>
>Centrist
>Probably just some eco con soc lib type
>>
>>81090955
Lepen is shit, fucking shit, and that's the biggest problem of the FN, if there was a competent cunt in her place shit would be so much smoother.
Actually forget voting FN all together since the very vocal SJW will protest for years if the far right wins.
>>
File: donfukndraper.jpg (23 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
donfukndraper.jpg
23 KB, 413x395
>>81091265
top kek RpGaL
>>
>>81098179
I'm not saying it will makes things better.
But for sure it will be nice to give the middle finger.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.