[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
With the attack in Paris are normies waking up? I was checking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (95 KB, 735x519) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
95 KB, 735x519
With the attack in Paris are normies waking up?
I was checking Twitter when someone posted this and it seems they are on the cusp of being red pilled
>>
No, quit being delusional
>>
>>81089320
>people are secretly red pilled but too scared to admit it because lefties will bitch about "Muh Racism, Muh Xenophobia"
>>
>>81089320
Europe needs a dozen or so more attacks before normies will start to take action
Paris and Brussels linger in their minds still as it didn't happen that long ago
>>
>>81089320
Wake up? The terrorist is the white man not treating them as equals. They will "wake up" when they start reading real news sites like Vox.
>>
>>81089320

Your average leftist 'normie' has been subtly radicalized through years of bluepilling, conditioning and brainwashing. They will never come around. They would rather die on their knees after getting raped by 50 Achmeds and Shlomos than fight back like a man.
>>
>>81089532
This. France itself is too far gone imo, it's a civil war or it's nothing now. I only really have hope for the eastern euros now, the countries where the attacks are happening are too psychologically fucked to deal with it.
>>
>>81089548

.02ยข Have been added to your account
>>
>>81089427
Pretty much this. Polling in person results in lower numbers for Trump. But if the polls are done more anonymously (not online polls where you can clear cookies), like over the phone or dial-in, then Trump fares better.

>>81089532
So an attack every three months, which is about the extension for "State of Emergencies" in France?
>>
>>81089838

I think you're right with France too far gone

They have too large a Muslim population

Looking like the Yugoslav wars in their future

Germany will eventually get to this stage too
>>
My brother is bluepilled and even this doesn't phase him.

They are too far gone, I hear nothing but we just need to fix MUH EDUCATION.
They are like religious people, they have no grasp of the real world and believe strictly on their idealistic naive views
>>
honestly, i usually just laugh it off and put another check on my "reasons trump will be elected" list

this time i'm physically angry. genuinely enraged.

something is different, i can feel it
>>
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 400x400
>tfw my parents used to be huge lefties
>both big into art scene
>used to protest against alot of shit in the 60's and 70's
>were always upset when I voiced my edgy rightwing ideas at the dinner table

Just visited them this morning, they were both watching the news and making red pilled remarks. Mom even mentioned voting for Wilders...
>>
>>81089838
Can we stop this fucking Eastern Euro meme?

>Infrastructure 40 years behind the rest of the modern world
>Subnormal average IQs compared with whites and East Asians
>constantly getting butthurt with Russia
>praises China for building railroads and endorses their position on the South China Sea
>Everyone wears fucking Adidas
>Ugly as fuck language
>Won't be able to make a functioning army that could challenge the Saudis in at least 50 years
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.