[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If Islam is the religion of Peace, what is Christianity the religion
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
>>
>>81089102
Violence and hatred, misogyny and intolerance.
>>
File: tip.jpg (92 KB, 829x589) Image search: [Google]
tip.jpg
92 KB, 829x589
>>81089102
Christianity is the religion of War.

Labels mean nothing.

If a cult came about called 'Saving Children' and they consistently went around raping and murdering children, wouldn't you be in favour of 'saving children'? Of course not. Learn some fucking common sense.
>>
>>81089102
Both are religions of submission based on fanfic of Mesopotamian mythology.
>>
>>81089545
The fact our leaders have to call it "Religion of Peace" is because they know people associate it with violent murder
>>
It's a tie with Judaism for constant nagging, guilt and pessimism. Feels good to have dropped that weight, man...God the father always on my fucking back...
>>
>>81089187
>>Violence and hatred, misogyny and intolerance.
The mind of a liberal.
>>
>>81089102
nice ant thumbnail shithead
>>
>>81089102
God.
Today I will remind them.

>Christian fundamentalism
"Love your enemy and pray for those who persecute you.” ( Mt 5.44 , Lu 6.27 , Lu 6.3 ) “Do not use force against an evil man.” ( Mt 5.39 ) “Do not resist evil with evil.” “Forgive and you will be forgiven.” (Lu 6.37 ) “Do not be anxious about your life.”( Lu 12.22 ) “He who lives by the sword will perish by the sword.”
( Mat 26.52 ) “In everything do to others as you would have them do to you.” (Mat 7.12 )

>Islam period
Quran (2:191-193) - "And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah [disbelief or unrest] is worse than killing...
but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful. And fight them until there is no more Fitnah [disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allah] and worship is for Allah alone. But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zalimun(the polytheists, and wrong-doers, etc.)"

Quran (2:216) - "Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not."

Quran (4:89) - "They but wish that ye should reject Faith, as they do, and thus be on the same footing (as they): But take not friends from their ranks until they flee in the way of Allah (From what is forbidden). But if they turn renegades, seize them and slay them wherever ye find them; and (in any case) take no friends or helpers from their ranks."

Quran (5:33) - "The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His messenger and strive to make mischief in the land is only this, that they should be murdered or crucified or their hands and their feet should be cut off on opposite sides or they should be imprisoned; this shall be as a disgrace for them in this world, and in the hereafter they shall have a grievous chastisement"
>>
>>81089102
Theres no such thing as a religion of peace.
Period.
The rem itself is an oxymoron unless you're too thick to theologian, in which case superficial talks like this get nowhere.
>>
File: 1447557127656.jpg (267 KB, 1584x1584) Image search: [Google]
1447557127656.jpg
267 KB, 1584x1584
>>81089102
Peacier
>>
>>81093975
>Theres no such thing as a religion of peace
“Love your enemy and pray for those who persecute you.”
“Do not use force against an evil man.”
“Do not resist evil with evil.”
“Do not return evil for evil.”
“Overcome evil with good.”
“Beloved, never avenge yourselves, but leave room for the wrath of God; for it is written, ‘Vengeance is mine, I will repay, says the Lord.’”
Christianity (the religion itself) explicitly demands pacifism.
>>
File: pg11.jpg (176 KB, 842x1200) Image search: [Google]
pg11.jpg
176 KB, 842x1200
cuckoldry.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.