[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Being Jewish is like being given a gift from God. An advanced
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6
File: lion of judah.jpg (18 KB, 320x262) Image search: [Google]
lion of judah.jpg
18 KB, 320x262
Being Jewish is like being given a gift from God.

An advanced super race, with our own language, customs, culture, traditions and a rich history. A people who stand strong in the face of imperialism and West-European stupidity. Strong economy, strong army, strong nation, the proud Israelite stands armed and ready to defend his pure nation from the wraths of sub-human, Arabs, Turks, Germans, and other sub-human, animalistic, Iranian, animals. Oh how I thank God that I was born a handsome, tall, perfect Jewish warrior.

With dual histories, one from the great Israelite warriors and patriarchs of the Torah and another from the grandeur and superintelligence of the Ashkenazi masters of Eastern-Europe, I can proudly stand tall and say I am proud to be Jewish, and I will love my land until the very last day.

Long live Israel.
>>
File: 1457382223222.png (80 KB, 500x501) Image search: [Google]
1457382223222.png
80 KB, 500x501
>>
File: 89905443323.png (166 KB, 284x271) Image search: [Google]
89905443323.png
166 KB, 284x271
>>81089009
Well if you need to convince us you're not much of a super race now are you?
>>>>Slide thread
>>
I won't lie. I have a lot of jewish blood in me, and I do believe I am a superhuman when it comes to trickery, and subtle mind control
>>
>>81089009

Africa for the Africans, Asia for the Asians, White countries for everybody. Except Israel, that's for white Jews only.
>>
>>81089009
>Being Jewish is like being given a gift from God.

Then how come all your holidays can be summarized as "the goyim tried to kill us again, they failed, let's eat"?
>>
File: 1442059916350.gif (3 MB, 365x341) Image search: [Google]
1442059916350.gif
3 MB, 365x341
>>81089009
>>
>>81089009
It is a gift from God, you idiot. You were God's chosen people. You were supposed to rule over all the other races.

But then you sorta fucked it up and pissed him off, so he had to come down and change the rules. Now you're destined to stay around until the end when he punishes you forever.
>>
File: African migrants protest.jpg (40 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
African migrants protest.jpg
40 KB, 640x360
>>81089372
Too lazy to google the demographics of Israel?
>>
>>81089009
>>81089278
Tell the goyim how abraham now wheres azazels "garments", essentially meaning abraham is now the fallen angel.
>>
I only enjoy claiming to be partially Jewish because now I can be as shiesty as possible and accuse those who suspect me of being racist.
>>
>>81089009
Kicked out of europe109 times
Muh 6million

>>Being Jewish is like being given a gift from God.

Why do people hate Jews so much?
oh yeah thats right you killed gods only son.
>>
>An advanced super race, with our own language, customs, culture, traditions and a rich history

idk man, you never really stayed in one country or even had a country for very long
>>
>>81089009
Kek dude great for sure .. just stay humble and try not to fuck shit up with your super CPU you have for brain
>>
File: 911WasDoneByIsrael.png (44 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
911WasDoneByIsrael.png
44 KB, 600x600
>>81089009

You also attacked the USA and we're going to get our revenge.
>>
Yeah. Live on a sliver of desert land that most of your neighbours want to nuke.

It would be interesting to see how strong you are in another real war not just where you have a few Palestinians throwing rocks at you.

I have some Jew in my blood and I am just as ashamed of it as I am proud. This whole mind control thing of the gentiles is cowardly and disgusting.
>>
>>81089009
says guy living in the USA
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.