[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
American Fag complaining about this election
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7
Tell me guys, should I throw away my vote or just vote Trump? Give me a logical reason of why I should do either, because first election baby.
>>
>>81087914
we need donald trump.

all the social bullshit pales into comparison to what china is going to do with us once they finally bury it.

we get a tariff on them (trump is the only one willing to do it anymore, it's almost an untouchable subject these days) we can probably be good and dead, china is ahead, but they do have 6x the population, so they have a ways to go before they're totally ahead of us.
>>
Vote independent. If they get a certain percentage of the national vote there get major funding from the government. It's the only way to get rid of the two party system
>>
Do you despise Hillary's policies and would hate to see her as president? Vote for Trump.
Do you despise Trump's policies and would hate to see him as president? Vote for Hillary.

At this point for people like you it's voting for the lesser of two evils.
>>
File: wholesome american pastimes.jpg (119 KB, 300x281) Image search: [Google]
wholesome american pastimes.jpg
119 KB, 300x281
Trump will do one of two things:

1.) Fuck it all up so bad we're free of corruption as we rebuild. Everything will be fucked from the ground up, so transparency will be mandated by fucking pissed masses.

2.) Actually fix it.

He's not going to maintain the status quo, point blank.
>>
If you supported Bernie at all, you're too fucking dumb to reason with.
>>
File: image.gif (1 MB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1 MB, 499x499
>>81087914
Trump
>>
Trump winning would be a testament to democracy still being a way. No one is going to rig it in favour of Trump, no trucks with missing balot boxes in his favor will come at the last moment to swing a state and give him the electoral college.
Even if you are skeptical of everything he says, it is better to elect a president who would be more at odds with Congress and Senate than one who would easily get their bills passed.
If Hillary gets in, it's a guaranteed downward spiral, at best the angle will be stable.
With Trump it's either going to be better in some ways, worse in others or not much will change or it's going to get overall better.
Hillary is the face of the establishment, she will be an enabler of the current global trends continuing in the same direction for years - more racial crime, more terrorism, more illegal immigration. The world won't end on her watch, but Western Civilization will be irreparably damaged. Trump might not save the world, but he would give Western Civilization a fighting chance.
>>
File: 4L_ZNv2gGdM.png (285 KB, 427x511) Image search: [Google]
4L_ZNv2gGdM.png
285 KB, 427x511
>>81087914
Be part of the change. You too can MAGA!
>>
>>81087914
Vote Trump. He's much more likely to wrec- I mean make the country great! Yeah!
>>
>>81088408
Yep, but ever since the FBI case and Bernie supporting her and the SJWs and BLM supporters having more shit to whine about, I've taken a step back to reevaluate myself. I'm young and this is my first election, honestly it was "every candidate sucks" in my mind.
>>
File: Triggered_583c36_5735915.jpg (44 KB, 720x599) Image search: [Google]
Triggered_583c36_5735915.jpg
44 KB, 720x599
Would be Bernie voters are modern day hippies and look how they turned out. Now Bernie supports the exact opposite of what he stands for with Hilary. Trump is the only hope we have left. I'm tired of the people of America being so passive and whiny about every little thing. Everything seems to be so PC today and It doesn't need to be. Why can't we go back to a time where if you were a dummy, people called you out on it?
>>
>>81087914

Trump wants to lower corporate tax rates to 20% or lower, which will get our manufacturing jobs back from China and Mexico. He wants to deport illegals and prevent more illegals from coming in, which will increase wages. He wants to audit the Federal Reserve, which will prevent all of the illegal, debt-backed money printing they have been doing, which will prevent inflation. Not to mention he wants to put tariffs on imported goods, further incentivising companies to bring back manufacturing to the US. And he wants to keep out the Muslim horde.
>>
>>81088850
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gw8c2Cq-vpg

memenoux has a decent introduction if you want to dwell more into the subject. But honestly, its told best by Whittle why getting Trump into office would be jolly good time: He would make the media work once again.

Kikes hate Trump with a passion, and every move, statement and policy he would make would be picked appart piece by piece on every news channel should he get elected.

There is no chance in hell he could get away with anything obama has gotten away with, and in all likelyhood, with what hillary will get away with once she starts flashing her "womyn" card.
>>
File: 1454049155227.jpg (78 KB, 583x583) Image search: [Google]
1454049155227.jpg
78 KB, 583x583
>>81087914
trump dont wanth me in your country eze... he is so selfish..eze............... give me money ezeeee or i cut you..... o warever, i will stay in mi shitty country with mi tacos i guess..

but for him, he have a nice aircut, that is the only you need to know. and hillary its a psychopath...no seriusly she is.
>>
>>81091514
u seem cool just dont stab me homie
>>
>>81087914
Trumps hands aren't blood stained.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.