[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Islam is not the enemy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: sssaa.png (28 KB, 195x195) Image search: [Google]
sssaa.png
28 KB, 195x195
The Jews are orchestrating these attacks to defame Islam and create division between Christians and Muslims. They know we're brothers at the core and it makes the kikes in Israhell scared.

Stop playing into the Jews' hands by insulting Islam and refugees fleeing a warzone.

It's time to unite and Free Palestine.
>>
>>81083019
Both Muslims and Jews are the enemy.
You're just a retard.
>>
Fuck off muslim cunt.

You're people ate scum. All of you.

The world would be a better place without the scourge of islam.

Go die in a fire. pallies, saudis, syrians. The lot of you.
>>
>>81084868

Lol stupid auto correct.

Your people are scum!

And I hope some French people finally does something against you guys. God knows their government won't keep them safe, maybe someone based has to take matters into their own hands.
>>
Goyim ITT don't understand that isis is Israeli proxy and jews are the ones who changed immigration laws to flood Europe with the Muslim hoardes. Goyim ITT actually believe that muslims did 9/11 and they trust their government are good boys who dindu nuffin and would never us falseflags
>>
>>81085085

> stupid auto correct

stupid australian
>>
File: 1460482276209.png (67 KB, 1456x1108) Image search: [Google]
1460482276209.png
67 KB, 1456x1108
>>81083019
Funny thing is that the palestinians were secular until israel and saudi arabia supported hamas.
>>
The enemy of my enemy is my enemy's enemy. Nothing more.
>>
File: 4L_3ZB4fxr6.jpg (45 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
4L_3ZB4fxr6.jpg
45 KB, 720x720
>>81083019
Wrong!
>>
>>81083019

Palestinian American here.

Fuck Islam. Islam is infinitely worse than Israel.
No one has ever united for the sake of the Palestinian people and to think so is a foolish thing to dream about.

I gave up hope on that area a long time ago, my homeland is the USA.
>>
>>81083019
Free Palestine from what, the oppression of their own people by themselves?
>>
>>81083019
Congratulations on being the niggers of the Arab world.
>Israel kicks you out for acting like niggers
>Jordan takes you in
>How do you repay that kindness?
>Try to start a revolution
>Lebanon takes you in
>Revolution
Waaaaa! Israel keeps bombing us! All we did was fire rockets at them.
Not a fan of the Jews, but you are vermin.
>>
>>81089971
You have to understand that Israel is NOT anti Palestinian. There are a LOT of palestinian villages like ABu - Gosh inside of Israel and they are peacful and they do SHITLOAD of money selling hummus and bread. Jews go there to eat and buy food. As a coffe addict I buy coffe only from local palestinian coffe shop and its great. Those who live in Gaza are brainwashed and scared of Hammas. I dont hate them, I pity them. Because their lives used for a lost cause and terror money. Hamas treats locals very bad They sell free food and water they get from UN to locals in order to restock weapons. They kill execute who ever they want whereever they want (google it if you think im shitting you). If palestinians were smart they would accept israel and create a strong party in Knesset. Anyway, there is no hope for palestinians and yes, fuck Islam!
>>
>>81088552
> israel and saudi arabia supported hamas.
Hantz, I...
>>
>>81095250
I know that you're trying to be reasonable, but being cuck with arabs doesn't help. They can understand only power.
>>
>>81083019
>we're brothers at the core
>false dichotomy
kill yourself shitskin
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.