[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do black women hate white women?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
Why do black women hate white women?
>>
>>81081669

>be christian
>go about baring half her chest to entice men
>not understanding why people think she's a dizzy slut
>>
File: white vs black.jpg (32 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
white vs black.jpg
32 KB, 480x360
>>81081669

because , at least in an unconcious way, they KNOW that they are inferior in almost every sigle way. Ask yourself this: When was the last time you said "damn that black girl is beautiful."

They are worse in every single category that you can grade a woman by.

pic related
>>
White women get white men and they are stuck with black men.
>>
>>81081669
Idk but they sure are mean :-( they scare me desu. So glad I'm out of public school ^_^
>>
Jealously obviously.

No one wants black women, not even black men.
>>
the same reason jews do

they are most coveted
>>
i want white babies :)
>>
Black person here. It is pure jealousy.

They are widely regarded as the most attractive type of female while black women are the opposite. They get all the male attention meanwhile black women get none apart from deluded white guys and black guys that can't get white girls. They get all the media attention, you rarely see a black girl on tv or in the magazines.

In the past 2 years alone I've had sex with 10 white girls. I've never had sex with a black girl I just find them unattractive only like 1/50+ is good looking.
>>
>>81085230
thats racist. you should be ashamed
>>
>>81085230
>In the past 2 years alone I've had sex with 10 white girls.

How many years until parole?
>>
i just find black fellows off putting
>>
>>81086182
Haven't even got a record. I have a reputable job and I have great prospects.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.