[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well France, you're going to lose sympathy soon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 9
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 200x200
Now that these mass casualty events by Muslims are becoming more frequent, you'll probably start to lose sympathy from a lot of people.

Soon the average person in other nations will hear about a terrorist attack somewhere in France, they'll think to themselves "again?" And then go on with their day. No more Facebook shit, no more prayers, no more anything that could be perceived as non French people caring.

Why you ask?

Because these sort of attacks are par for the course when your nation has a large Muslim population. Nobody bats an eye when they see hundreds dead in an attack in Somalia, because we expect it. That is what it is to us, a place where those things happen. Nobody bats an eye when dozens are killed in Chicago every weekend, Chicago is a place where those things happen.

A terrorist attack in France or multiple shootings in Wyoming are "news" precisely because they are new events, something new is happening in a place where it didn't used to. But if you let it get so bad to the point that it happens everyday, soon it becomes a place where we expect those things to happen, and we lose interest.

You better make a change now, or you'll slowly decline into a middle eastern hellhole, and you'll lose everyone's sympathy as it happens.
>>
>they'll think to themselves "again?"

That's how I felt with this. Also just driving a truck seems really lazy. I wish they would jazz it up or something.
>>
I cried when watching that twitter video. I only hope more people are waking up.
>>
>>81078888
They will adopt sharia law country wide to avoid more terrorists attacks. Don't worry.
>>
>>81078888
double 88's of truth on this one you can't make this shit up.

Kek has spoken Frogs.
>>
>>81079151
The attack was initially about grenading and shooting the crowd, but the cops stopped them so the driver decided to ran them over instead.
>>
>>81078888
Checked, also well put, not pretty but it is the truth

>>81079154
That was some pretty terrifying footage, hopefully it will get people talking about the problem
>>
oh man no more facebook prayers and twitter hashtags, the victims are really fucked now
>>
this tbqh

Seeing the truck drive through the people, I expected it to blow up any second but it didn't. Fucking terrorists losing their gud.
>>
>>81079562
Do you really think so? Every single attack and the Left seems to get only stronger. This is the world they want: a demoralized, chaotic, and total disaster but one that can be easily controlled through mass police enforcement and consumerist culture.

What are we going to do?

You can't stand up and proclaim, putting your foot in the earth and say: "No! I am a Frenchmen and this is my country! So many have fallen to create this land, like the generations before me it is my time to take up the sword and defend what is rightfully mine!"

No, they call you names and we cower back and hide and suppress everything. Some of us fall by the wayside like Dylan Storm-Roof and take the ultimate cop out.

I won't lie I'm pretty demoralized myself but how can we not be? But fuck sake, seeing this happen almost every other week now has chipped away at any form of me caring about the opinion of, what I must now call, the enemy.
>>
File: 1466048468153.jpg (91 KB, 1005x489) Image search: [Google]
1466048468153.jpg
91 KB, 1005x489
>>81078888
Quads of Truth
>>
>>81079885
Don't be demoralized Anon, the problem's just a bunch of illiterate fucking tribals and some bleeding heart white liberals after all. We'll pull through.
>>
>>81078888
The Left will win, it's time for you to bow down to it.

Even if Trump wins, he'll adopt many SJW like policies to appease part of the status quo. He's just talking to get your vote.
>>
>>81079154
>Sven cried
Why are you people such pussies?
>>
Well can't do shit about that, we are probably 4 non race traitor in France.
>>
France is a case study for the rest of the world on the carrying capacity of muslims
>>
>>81080582
Bitches cry for themselves, real men cry for others.
He may be a cuck, but don't mock his one showing of manliness.
>>
>>81078888
agree OP, enough is enough
>>
File: 1403030316578.jpg (26 KB, 270x400) Image search: [Google]
1403030316578.jpg
26 KB, 270x400
STAND UP AND FIGHT BACK FRENCH BROTHERS AND SISTERS!

TAKE BACK YOUR COUNTRY NO MATTER THE COST! ALL THE RACE TRAITOR, FOREIGN TRASH, LEFTIST APOLOGIST TRAITORS, LYING MEDIA THEY MUST ALL BE OPPOSED

FIND LIKE MINDED INDIVIDUALS AND FORM A MOVEMENT WE CAN'T SIT BACK ANYMORE!!!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>81080582
>thinking tears are unmanly
You must be a repressed homosexual.
>>
>>81078888
Good to me.

Nobody like Serbia (i mean outside /pol/ ) but Serbia have removed Kebab for a a while.

If loose public sympathy is the way to remove kebab and take back thr control of my country, i'm fine with it.
>>
I genuinely want to masacre Muslims

I am not serious and this post is not in any way reflective of my personal views or intentions, officer
>>
>>81079154
Link to video please, I want to see what you cried about Sven.
>>
>>81078888
Also goes to show the difference between Germany and France, and how much more competent the Germans are at security and intelligence.
Unfortunately, Germany foiling all the attacks against them is going to be their downfall, because only extreme situations like a terrorist attack is going to change the minds of the average German citizens.
>>
>>81080582
Mothers are crying over their mutilated children in that video and vice versa. I think Sven gets a pass this time.
>>
>>81078888
THOSE QUADS
CANNOT BE DENIED, OR EVEN RESCINDED
>>
>>81079151
>Also just driving a truck seems really lazy.

It still got the job done, maybe even better than what he originally planned. I'm impressed it killed so many.
>>
>>81081299
Found it on some thread hour ago, can't find it now. 45 sec video of someone walking through a street full of maimed, dead bodies laying on the ground. Blood everywhere, screams, people not knowing what to do.
>>
>>81080582
Go fuck yourself, I am legitimately scared for Europe. I have plenty of friends in Stockholm and its only a matter of time when our capital is attacked as well. People are too cucked to acknowledge it.
>>
>>81081299
https://mobile.twitter.com/ILNewsFlash/status/753712912083066880

Pretty sure that's it
>>
>>81078888
>Soon the average person in other nations will hear about a terrorist attack somewhere in France, they'll think to themselves "again?"
Our midday news bulletin over here literally gave the attack 5 minutes worth of coverage.
>>
>>81079154
>crying ever
fuck you
>>
File: frogger.jpg (79 KB, 503x684) Image search: [Google]
frogger.jpg
79 KB, 503x684
>>81079885
>>81079562
>>
>>81080516
trump goes thru all this just to be cucked? where the fuck have u been this year? trump doesnt bow to PC
>>
>>81078888
Seems to me like the left is getting weaker.

The turning point is when/if establishment propaganda begins having a reverse effect. At that point any political endorsements from the establishment backfire and only help the opposition.

This is already occurred with Brexit. The media was all in favor of remaining, but it still happened. The excessive shilling disgusted people and they saw through it.

Same shit happened in the primaries with Trump.
>>
>>81082171
I'm really surprised neither Sweden nor Germany has had one yet, I guess time will tell. We've had them here and I think percentage wise you guys have more Muslims than us.

I don't know how much these memes about integration and assimilation that you hear in normal news is actually true. Everyone always says France has an issue with it and the US is exceptional at it, but it might just be a carrying capacity issue, wherein hitting a certain percentage Muslim makes you much more prone to this sort of thing.
>>
>>81083865
>I'm really surprised neither Sweden nor Germany has had one yet.
You and me both. That's what makes me so paranoid.
>>
>>81084271
Be prepared for a combo mass-rape/massacre Sven.
>>
>>81082739

YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE ISLAMIC TRUCK OF TOLERANCE

______________¶___
|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
|______________|||__|__|__|]
(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)

POST THIS IN ANOTHER THREAD OR THE PEACE TRUCK WILL NEVER COME TO YOUR COUNTRY!
>>
File: image.jpg (121 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
121 KB, 720x960
Apparently these were two of the victims (a relative told Buzzfeed, take that for what it is).

They were Americans. I'm fucking sick.
>>
>>81083865

Muslims are scared to be Muslim in the US. Mohammad asks everybody who knows him to call him "David" and does his best to hide his religion, assuming that he hasn't converted.

This isn't something that's ever been true while this Muslim expansion has been going on in Europe, to my knowledge.

It just goes to show that the pressure of an aggressive "assimilate or leave; our fuse is short, and you don't want to light it" approach is far better than the hypocrisy and selective blindness of multiculturalism.
>>
>>81087232
This makes me sick, as a baseball fan.

Fuck Islam.
>>
>>81087356
You're probably right, in the Midwest we have no Muslims and people here don't seem fond of them, but I don't know how they're treated. One thing a lot of people say is that we tend to get upper class Arabs that are basically nominally Muslim, there might be some truth to that. Europe seems to be filled with the low IQ hyper religious ones that have no desire to assimilate, and people there are so cured they just turn their heads to everything.
>>
>>81078888
You mean like gun massacres in the US? Only a month ago it was the highest kill count and now nobody even talked about it, not like Columbine when it's talked about for at least a year.
>>
>>81088175
Actually yes, I saw a lot of people in foreign media saying that we essentially deserved it for having guns.
>>
File: 1360495548524.jpg (15 KB, 232x251) Image search: [Google]
1360495548524.jpg
15 KB, 232x251
>>81083662
I just did what I do best. I took your little plan and I turned it on itself. Look what I did to this city with a few drums of gas and a couple of bullets. Hmmm? You know... You know what I've noticed? Nobody panics when things go "according to plan." Even if the plan is horrifying! If, tomorrow, I tell the press that, like, a gang banger will get shot, or a truckload of soldiers will be blown up, nobody panics, because it's all "part of the plan". But when I say that one little old mayor will die, well then everyone loses their minds!

Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos. Oh, and you know the thing about chaos? It's fair!
>>
>>81078888
I already dont care.

These cuck retards actually banned paternity testing. What the fuck did they expect?
>>
>>81078888
There is a major lack of French flags on facebook.
>>
Business as usual, I see
>>
>>81088175
thats because columbine was the first time the media realized how much money they could jew out of a shooting if they play it hard enough.
>>
File: 1468502789022.jpg (1 MB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
1468502789022.jpg
1 MB, 2000x1333
>>81088175
>gun massacres in the US

It's amazing how little I care about them. American mass murder is just routine now. When another massacre occurs I just think it's business as usual.
>>
>>81078888
Double 88, you really nailed it mate.
>>
File: trump rally cold dead hands.png (311 KB, 558x493) Image search: [Google]
trump rally cold dead hands.png
311 KB, 558x493
>>81089383
i am very very proud of this fact
>>
>>81091111
kek is here....
>>81079154
not gonna lie, I cried too Swedebro...that one with the mangled bodies just got to me...
>>
>>81078888
I wanted to kill BLM niggersabd cucks like this, goddamnit.
>>
>>81089383
>mass murder is just routine now. When another massacre occurs I just think it's business as usual.
I wonder what would happen first, would the world get tired of PC bullshit and kill Mudslims or just continue to grow apathetic to the point france and germany are overrun with muslism to the point they are not white people countries anymore
>>
>>81089383
Shit when I see news of a new shooting the first things that go into my head are what what was the race of the shooter, what gun was he using, and how will the media spin it all to attack gun rights.

Being a gun owner in the US is living a perpetual fight for our rights that will never be over until we die.
>>
>>81079154
I've seen a lot of big French pages on kikebook tell people not to go and watch these because it's a trap to make you hate Islam, and other bullshit that not even Trudeau would think about
>>
>>81084271
>implying our future doctors and surgeons from Molenbeek will do the extra mile to blow you guys up when they can slaughter the French and the Belgians right next to them
Unless another cell as big as this one starts joining the fun, you guys are safe.
>>
>>81079154
I felt numb at first, then hatred for the people who planned and committed this.
>>
>>81080582
Oy vey, goy! Real men confess their emotions to others!
>>
Nothing will ever happen to prevent it, better get used to it.

Hugging, hashtag, pray for victims, pic filter their kikebook profile, sing shitty songs. That's it. I seriously don't give a fuck anymore ,they literally asked for it.
>>
>>81082171
>>81084271
>>81083865
I don't think they will desu. You guys, no offense, are cucked hard. There's nothing to blow up to get their way as you give it to them willingly. The French had bans on face veils and shit, they were cucked but not without some life in them. The day you guys start bombing shit, banning veils and start becoming uncucked expect to see more attacks.

A sad loop of remain cucked and remain safe or try and fight you way out and get bombed
>>
>>81081754
This, his at a mid 80s kill count, disgusting but undeniably impressive as fuck for a single person to do. Almost impossible had he gone the guns and grenades route. I do wonder whether we will see changes in tactics after this attack, it's proven extremely effective and a way for a single man to kill many.

Also
>BAN ASSAULT TRUCKS
>>
>>81079885
The left's not getting fucking stronger. The far-right parties in Europe would have been laughed at even a few years ago, now they're leading in a lot of countries. Merkel fucked up with Brexit. The left is getting fucked.
>>
>>81078888

What sympathy, this is their government's doing.
>>
File: 1442126048296.png (30 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1442126048296.png
30 KB, 633x758
>>81078888
Tfw that happened with the US too.

>Hey look, another mass shooting in the US!
>Again? I bet it was some crazy white guy.
>It was a crazy white guy that shoot up a movie theater.
>We start joking about the whole thing.
Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.