[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Solution to Muslim immigration
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 1459451976688.png (3 MB, 1832x1754) Image search: [Google]
1459451976688.png
3 MB, 1832x1754
Can anyone here actually present a sensible solution to the muslim problem in the west?

I understand the deportation argument but what if the "receiving" country doesn't accept?

What is the quickest and most efficient way to eradicate muslims from western countries? It is clearly evident that Islam is incompatible with western ideologies. Islam is a religion of conquest.
>>
>>81075338
Shoot them when they cross the line.
>>
change the law, call islam a violent cult and actually enforce the laws that already exist.
>>
>>81075338
You can't. The US doesn't keep tabs on what religion an individual is, making it practically impossible to have a mass deportation. Our efforts would likely be better spent on gathering intelligence in order to prevent terrorist attacks before they even start.
>>
File: 1465772702413.png (161 KB, 1547x1114) Image search: [Google]
1465772702413.png
161 KB, 1547x1114
>>81075731
I understand that but how do you get rid of the preexisting muslims?
>>
>>81076120
they all convert to christianity or go to jail.
>>
close all borders. Only let in the ones we need like scientists and engineers, have harsh punishments for illegal immigrants ie put them in trains and send them to shitty internment camps built in shitty rural areas that are also very cold in the winter for several months before being deported, repeat offenders are given a life sentence in the camps. As for the ones who are already here, stop giving them special treatment, they must ban sharia law courts, and closely monitor every single mosque in the country, basically make it so uncomfortable to live in europe that they just leave.
>>
Deport into the ocean perhaps. No one will mind.
>>
>>81076120
>62% of canadian muslims want sharia law to be implemented

help
>>
>>81075338
>allow muslims to move into country
>give them free health care
>take as many blood samples as possible and give them to high ranking medical universities
>research the vulnerabilities of the sand niggers genetic makeup
>give the results to government scientists
>release a chemical that kills each and every sand dindu until there are none left

plan = fool proof. nobody will notice because there is no more disturbance, muslims are the source of all the human race's problems.
>>
>>81075338
>Can anyone here actually present a sensible solution to the muslim problem in the west?

yeah, kill them all.

Why should the West be obligated to provide for fucking savages. if you are at a camp in calais, chances are you deserve to die
>>
>>81075338

The same way Christianity is illegal in Saudi ARabia.

Islam should be illegal in France.
>>
>>81076322
there is some truth to this. Why do you think the crusades were successful? Except they didn't jail them.
>>
>>81075338
I dont think the ocean has a government
>>
>>81076120
Beyond ovens, all you can do is forcibly sterilise them, imprison/execute all the mullahs, close all the mosques and generally make life miserable
There's no solution that isn't messy af unless you can jew them out using 5D chess
>>
What about the people that want to convert to the peaceful beautiful religion that is Islam. There are bad people that give it bad name. But when good western people convert to the beautiful religion its match made in heaven. Like here in NZ there are natives, the Maori people, that converted to Islam. It's their land their country, what can you do?

Also the whites that are converting in western countries. It's their land they can convert to Islam if they want to.

Islam IS a religion of peace. There are almost 2 billion Muslims. Trust me, if 0.1% Muslims wanted non Muslims to die, there will be no non-Muslims living right now.
>>
>>81075338
YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE ISLAMIC TRUCK OF TOLERANCE

______________¶___
|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
|______________|||__|__|__|]
(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)

POST THIS IN ANOTHER THREAD OR YOUR COUNTRY WILL GET TRUCK'D
>>
>>81077123

it will end well, probably...
>>
>>81075338
Kill them all.
>>
File: 1467007750782.png (144 KB, 472x624) Image search: [Google]
1467007750782.png
144 KB, 472x624
Honestly, they need to bend the knee or burn. islam has become the greatest threat to peace in world history. all muslims are my enemy.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.