[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TFW You realize that if worldwide anarchy were a thing, you could
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1466377394188.png (538 KB, 596x628) Image search: [Google]
1466377394188.png
538 KB, 596x628
TFW You realize that if worldwide anarchy were a thing, you could start your own nation and rule it how you want. Then you could do what the fuck you want.
>>
>>81071842
>worldwide anarchy
>you could start your own nation and rule it how you want.

Until some other asshole with a bigger army comes along and wrecks your shit, rapes your wife, and cuts your head off.
>>
>>81072175
What if you have the biggest army, and start a new rome, anon?
>>
>>81072751
Then you still can't do what you want because you have to stay on top.
>>
>>81071842
>tfw you realize the world is in anarchy mode right now snd thats how we got here
>>
>>81073587
Last time I checked, I can't make a new rome and conquer the world in the US.
>>
>>81072175

So...If worldwide anarchy were a thing, then governments would just rise up soon after?
>>
>>81073587
Yup. It's the will to power. All governments are arbitrary and are only enforced the power of those in control. The world itself in anarchal in nature.
>>
>>81074104
Either that or extinction. But not necessarily soon.
>>
>>81073587
This
>>81071842
Worldwide anarchy is a thing https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anarchy_(international_relations)
Though as these posters
>>81072175
>>81073456
note, that doesn't mean that starting one's own nation is "easy," or ever really was
>>
>>81074013
You could, you just dont have the power

You think it was easy starting a government in any time period?? Kek, you probably can't even fet a gf
>>
>>81074148
When you say will to power, did you actually study the Nietszchian concept or are u just using the phrase ?
>>
Reminder that any human being could kill someone with their bare hands if they wanted to. Laws only prevent crimes when the perpetrator fears punishment. They are useless otherwise
>>
>>81074524
I read the wikipedia article. That makes me an expert.
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (129 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
129 KB, 1920x1080
>>81074288
Yeah OP is basically wanting to become Raoh. Or if you don't want to be Raoh, you got beat Raoh. Not so easy, mang.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.