[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Starbucks customers list Black Lives Matter as their name so
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5
File: BlackLivesMatter_Starbucks.jpg (36 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
BlackLivesMatter_Starbucks.jpg
36 KB, 720x960
http://www.nydailynews.com/life-style/starbucks-customers-list-black-lives-matter-article-1.2711765

>A Seattle spoken-word poet and photographer named Lex Cross shared his idea on Facebook last week of changing his name on his Starbucks app to Black Lives Matter “so the barista has to shout it to a room full of people when they put my order on the bar.” Activists around the country protesting police treatment of African-Americans have embraced the tactic.

What names will /pol/ put on a cup?
>>
>>81069383

I order my pizzas under the names "jews" so on the screen when the pizzas are in the oven it says "jews in oven"
>>
File: 1452218822339.jpg (8 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
1452218822339.jpg
8 KB, 320x180
>dark roast
>>
Kanyoon Iggasleev
>>
>>81069514
Pics or it didnt happen
>>
>>81069383
>What names will /pol/ put on a cup?
No one, i am not a fucking retard that pays several bucks for an overpriced cup of coffee just so i can drink it in the presence of macbook hipster faggots and listen to a barista that is trying to incite a race war.
>>
>>81069550
Im glad im not the only one.
also, doing this a fucking starbucks is like shouting "I own a gun!" at an NRA meeting.
>>
File: 1429495916936.jpg (92 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1429495916936.jpg
92 KB, 720x960
>>81069823
People have done this kind of stuff before...
>>
Starbucks barista here. We don't give a fuck what you put in for your name and never ever call it out.
>>
Ima Cumming
>>
>>81069383
>blue lives matter
>black lives no matter
>nigger nigger nigger
>jew
>Dan "she's a fighter" Schnieder
>>
>>81069383
wtf, welfare should not be paying for highly overpriced zionist coffee.
>>
>>81069383
If i was working there i would just say all lives matter, and leave the cup.
>>
That's not a bad idea actually. Gotta hand that to them.
>>
> no lives matter
> hitler
> Pepe
> Sam Hyde
> make America great again
> bix nood
> ghost busters sucks
> praise kek
> Mohamed lepedo
> mellisa "mcnotfunny" McCarthy

Pick one senpai, record result... Profit
>>
>>81069887
>>81070700
but a Tall sized cup of Starbucks™ Dark Roast Coffee is only $1.95 in the U.S.
>>
>>81070956
praise kek, make it real /pol/
>>
>>81071238
That's because whenever people complain about "omg overpriced coffee" at Starbucks they're really talking about drinks that are 75% flavor syrup and fluffy milk.
>>
That's cute
>>
>>81069383

>implying anyone but liberals go to starbucks anyway
>>
>>81074397
this, pretty cute while these libs sip on their starbucks coffee thinking they are making a difference.
>>
/pol/ utterly btfo by these revolutionaries. Don't you stupid goyim know the best way to rebel against the system is to mindlessly consume the best """""coffee""""" money can buy while virtue signaling? Just wait until they all buy Ghostbusters tickets!
>>
>yelling black lives matter in a fucking starbuck's

And for my next trick I'm going to wave a confederate flag at a nascar race.
>>
Does Starbucks have any "free coffee" policy if your name is not called out?

Say your name is Alllivesmatter and if they don't call it out you can get a free coffee.

Better yet if you get denied service through political baiting you can sue for discrimination like the Bakery lesbians.
>>
>>81069383
>Dark Roast
lmaffo.
>>
File: sunny.jpg (133 KB, 549x366) Image search: [Google]
sunny.jpg
133 KB, 549x366
>>81069383
I like this idea /pol/. Give me some ideas for coffee ordering on campus. The place is packed from open to close.
>>
>>81077203
Santiago Matamoros

Patron Saint of Kebab removal.
>>
>>81076723
No, better yet. If they don't call out your name you don't get coffee at all.
>>
>>81077203

Ri Muv K. bab
>>
>>81069383
>a bunch of nogs go to starbucks
>they all give the same name
>barista calls out said name
>nigs get in a fist fight over who's drink it is
>barists calls the cops
>nigs get gunned down as they resist arrest and dig in their pockets

and nothing of value was lost
>>
>>81069383
The employee is basically forced to do this. Either they say please give me your real name and they start chimping out, or they grit their teeth and let the progressive feel like he accomplished as much as MLK because he ordered a coffee.
>>
>>81069514

fpup
>>
>>81069383
Surely forced speech is illegal?
>>
>>81069383
Why not just say 'Nigger' and see who wants their coffee?
>>
>>81074693
I can't wait until they parish in the upcoming war
>>
File: basedfedora.gif (1 MB, 230x172) Image search: [Google]
basedfedora.gif
1 MB, 230x172
This is funny, mfw starbucks employees jizz in the cups or something
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.