[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does the France terror attacks and the previous Dallas shoot
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: France.jpg (30 KB, 720x449) Image search: [Google]
France.jpg
30 KB, 720x449
Does the France terror attacks and the previous Dallas shooting mean it's now an end to the #blacklivesmatter talk?

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=aa2_1468539654
>>
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=13b_1468533223
>>
>>81065528
>that child crying for mother
this infuriates me at a tremendously high level.
>>
Is that shot still on fire?
>>
>>81066325
>this infuriates me at a tremendously high level.

nice double standards.
>>
>>81066547
what?
>>
>>81066547
>>81066694
He's a poo, don't expect anything he says to make sense.
>>
File: 1468079360065.png (120 KB, 780x730) Image search: [Google]
1468079360065.png
120 KB, 780x730
>>81065528
>nice attack terrorist video shock
>nice
>>
>>81066694
if we were having a thread on syria, iraq or africa, then : "DIE KID DIE, XDDD, SCUM, GOOD RIDDANCE".
a truckload of edge would be visible.

Now, we are sad :-;
>>
>>81067400
jesus christ that's a master strawman here.
Jesus man I didnt say anything, make a thread about it instead of calling a random that prolly has nothing to do with that.
if /pol/ is just one person, how do you even exist?
How are you sure.... I am not you?? OOOooooOooOoo
>>
>>81067400
I'm actually not sad, it's really really funny seeing france get BTFO so viciously in such a short period of time. all those faggots were probably muslim sympathizers. Just last week I told my stepbrother that "islam always shoots first" and he called me racist. On the week of the paris attacks I told my classmates and teacher that islam is a threat to civilization. Before the orlando shooting I told my sister's gay friends that islam wants to conquer the world. At this point its a comedy show.
>>
>>81066325
Found some footage of the attack itself:
http://i.imgur.com/CdQRRnX.gif
>>
>>81065528

Am I the only one who remembers the High Level Illuminati agent or FBI Anon talking about how there would an attack in France next then this happens?
>>
>>81065528
A couple of niggers are killed by the police
>All black people are being mistreated by the government!!!

Tons of muslim terrorist attacks happen
>Not all muslims are terrorists you fucking bigot!!
>>
>>81065528
Nah.

Obama is gonna fly to France for a Nice memorial and shill BLM or ISIS lol
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.