[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WWIII
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 238
Thread images: 18
File: nukeyboy.jpg (295 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
nukeyboy.jpg
295 KB, 1600x900
Is World War 3 on the horizon? Hillary Clinton just called this WW3 on CNN.
>>
>>81062418
proofs?
>>
how dare she
>>
>>81062418
If she gets elected, yes. She is itching for war with Russia and greater involvement in the middle east. Not that you'll get the corrupt media to report on her foreign policy fairly, they just portray her as a smiling grandma doing the dab on Ellen.
>>
>>81062418
no she didn't she said people calling this world war three are crazy because this is a very different type of war.
>>
The plutocracy can't (yet) profit from it, so no.
>>
File: 1446005901459.jpg (200 KB, 1250x961) Image search: [Google]
1446005901459.jpg
200 KB, 1250x961
>>81062647
>If
>>
>>81062502
don't encourage leafs to read or god forbid, post anything by, of, or regarding cnn
>>
>>81062502
https://youtu.be/GsRQIrD_w4E?t=4m51s

"I'd even call this World War 3... it's a very different war"
>>
File: 1463046954020.jpg (118 KB, 800x498) Image search: [Google]
1463046954020.jpg
118 KB, 800x498
>>81062418
I heard that, Bill O' Reilly and even Trump if I'm not mistaken said the same. I've been watching Fox and CNN while getting updates from /pol/.

They really did say World War III repeatedly. Sounds like boots on the ground in Syria.

Those of you who don't know, that's World War III.
>>
File: 1467858379300.jpg (249 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1467858379300.jpg
249 KB, 1920x1080
She's going to invade Syria
>>
>>81062651
yes, is a meme war
>>
>>81062418
>Hillary Clinton just called this WW3 on CNN.
She'd love that. She loves war.
>>
>>81063189
Yeah, at first I thought the audio was muffled, and I misheard her. But now I'm not so sure...
>>
File: meirl.png (159 KB, 540x611) Image search: [Google]
meirl.png
159 KB, 540x611
>>81063482
Oh she absolutely said it. Assad will fight us if we put troops within Syria's borders and Russia has sworn to aid him.

This is it guys.

This will be in history books as the start of a new era in human history, simply too much momentum to stop.

I want off 2016's wild ride
>>
>>81063089
that's not what she said.
>>
>>81064070

What did she say then? Perhaps her earlier coughing fit in the video confused her.
>>
>>81064227
"when people draw comarisons with, even call this world war three..."

you should have been able to deduce from her point that she wasn't calling this worldd war three.
>>
>>81062651
That isn't what she said at all. She said that she would call it WW3 and that it's a very different war.

She then went on to outline that ISIS believes they are hastening the apocalypse.
>>
>>81064227
I think she has myasthenia Gravis
Google the symptoms
She's hiding it
>>
>>81065000
just watch the video here>>81063089
she clearly said "when people draw comparisons with, even call this world war three, this is a very different war"

her main point was that calling this world war three plays into the hands of isis.
>>
>>81064922
That's not what she said.

She CLEARLY says "I'd even call this world war 3"

You're completely ignoring the part where she says "I'd"
>>
>>81065915
Scratch that, rewatched the part 5 times now. She doesn't say I'd.

She says "I would". There is no fucking question about it. She said "I would even call this world war three".

You're just delusional and trying to shove your head in the sand like a cowardly faggot.
>>
>>81062418

Hillary Clinton wants people to die in her name. She's is a vicious, murdering psychopath. She WANTS world war 3 to happen.

She voted for the war in Iraq twice.

She has the deaths of many innocents on her hands.

She wants war with Iran, which will only worsen the Islamic terror problem.

She will start war with Russia. Even Putin has claimed this is true.

Clinton is the anti-christ. She must be stopped at all costs.
>>
>>81065915
>>81066070
its right at 5 minutes in, in case anyone is actually believing this cannuck.
>>
>>81063189
>boots on the ground in Syria
>WW3
That's not large enough to be called a world war
>>
>>81065553
Okay since you're dumb I'll explain exactly what she was saying.

She starts by talking about people who draw comparisons with WW2. She stops what she is saying and goes on a tangent where she states that she would call this WW3. She then talks about it being a different war and not knowing what we're being pulled into. Then, finally, she discusses the apocalypse being triggered by a large war in Syria.

She was stating that people who draw comparisons between WORLD WAR TWO and the current situation are wrong. She is explaining that WORLD WAR THREE is completely different from WORLD WAR TWO, which is why she is describing the ideology of ISIS and the fact that they aren't a nation state.

So, once again, she isn't saying that it's crazy to call this WW3... she IS saying this is WW3.
>>
>>81062418
>Bombing shitskins and dealing with terrorist attacks
>World war
>>
>>81066624
nah, she's not.
>>
>ww3
>against desert people so poor they have to use trucks as weapons
>they get like 100 kills a year at best

do you even know what world war means my man?
>>
File: hIU2nC.jpg (64 KB, 400x526) Image search: [Google]
hIU2nC.jpg
64 KB, 400x526
>>81066308
>>
>>81066538
Putin has sworn to defend Assad by force and any foreign force who enters Syria. At the very least, we'll see a massive escalation in Cold War II.
>>
>>81066320
Everyone has the video and can hear it for themselves. You're clearly wrong and don't even really understand what she's talking about. You just hear words with no meaning which is why you misunderstand her completely.

Must suck being completely ignorant and too stupid to figure out what's happening in the world. It's okay though... you're American, so everyone expects you to be stupid and ignorant. Grats on living up to expectations.
>>
>>81065000

Hmm. Did she explain yet why she wants to protect ISIS from Russia in Syria?
>>
>>81066800
Lol
>>
>>81066804
They got over 100 kills in a single day in Paris.

They've killed hundreds of thousands in Syria and Iraq.

They most likely have advanced weaponry at their disposal.

The US wants to use the middle east as an excuse to get into war with Russia and China.

If you think WW3 is about ISIS alone then you shouldn't even be posting on /pol/.
>>
>>81066995
Of course not. But it's likely because she's part of the cult that want to bring about the apocalypse. When she talked about the goal of ISIS to hasten the apocalypse she failed to mention that she has the same goal.

Illuminati are batshit crazy.
>>
>>81066971
>>81067414
>illuminati are batshit crazy
>let me spam post about hillary clinton on 4chan
>>
>>81067607
OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN

CHANGE TACTICS
>>
>>81066875
We're going to reluctantly back Assad
>Unable to Stop Syria's War, US Offers Russia New Partnership
>>
>>81063089
This is how a president responds to a tragedy. Wow, compare that to Trump.
>>
>>81067887
Those in charge have repeatedly said that taking out ISIS will also involve taking out Syria. They have expressed close to 0 will to cooperate with Russia aside from telling eachohter where our jets are.
>>
>>81067808
it's ok. I like to drink and shitpost here too. you should try /ck/ sometime, theyre fun.
>>
>>81067887
Assad*
>>
>>81068201
This just happened today
>>
>>81068224
Why am I not surprised that you're drinking alone on 4chan.

Fuck off back to /ck/ and find a recipe that uses shit. It'll make it easier for you to go back to guzzling down the bullshit the media has been feeding you.
>>
>>81068556
if youre not drinking and youre saying shit like that then there is something wrong with you.
>>
>>81067922
>1 post by this ID
Why do shills bother to post such empty nonsense? There's literally no content in this post except a hollow compliment for a lying whore.
>>
>>81068520
And we've been talking about taking out
Assad and ISIS since 2014. Every time it is brought up, taking out Assad is simultaneously listed as a task in the process. They're one of the last states on Earth in opposition to the United States and their days are numbered.
>>
>>81063247

No reason to invade Syria. Contractor jobs all going to China. Russia has permanent base and port there now and Putin made sure the world knows Syria is a sovereign nation by repeating it every other day. Invading Syria would be a waste of time.

End game is Iran - it always has been.

Never forget what General Wesley Clark said...
https://youtu.be/9RC1Mepk_Sw
>>
>>81067808
>808
sir, put down the internet
>>
>>81063189
>I've been watching Fox

Kek, no wonder you are retarded.
>>
>>81068644
You're desperately trying to convince yourself that there's something wrong with me due to cognitive dissonance. Reality is that you're simply ignorant and have no idea what's going on in the world.

Go back to your containment board you stupid slut.
>>
>>81068933
ok.

Hillary declared world war three and the media didn't jump all over it. got it.
>>
>>81063089
wow. what a weak response.

"Well here, we have an ideology -- it's not a nation-state -- and when people draw comparisons with world war, uh-- would even call this World War III, it's a very different kind of war. And we could be easily misled."

pro-tip: she was taking a veiled shot at trump. she, like obama, refuse to even use his (trump's) name because they're still in the denial stage, playing the whole "he can't possibly be SERIOUS" stage, like huffpo was 6 months ago.

t. professional transcriber
>>
>>81068878
and CNN while getting updates from /pol/ and my politicalnews multireddit, I get my news from as many sources as I can.

Bill O'Reilly, Clinton and unless I mishead Bill, Trump are openly calling for a third world war with NATO against ISIS.
>>
>>81068878
No different than watching any other mainstream media. Gotta watch the propaganda machine if you want to know what kind of bullshit the government is currently selling.

But most people would rather remain blissfully ignorant with their heads shoved up their asses.
>>
>>81069049
She said something more important.

Hillary Clinton said that women and children Syrian refugees wouldn't be screened. Just the young men.

If I was isis I'd send females to attack the US.
>>
>>81069220
"Inform yourself!!!" Go to infowars.com and buy my book!
>>
>>81069049
>declared
Now you're moving the goal posts to reduce cognitive dissonance. How cute.

I bet you think that one day people woke up and the headline on the newspaper was "WORLD WAR TWO OFFICIALLY DECLARED!".

Why are you even responding still? You are like some lost puppy whimpering in the streets. Only you're in China and that whimpering is only going to lead to death.
>>
>>81069347
Strawmanning now.

You just going to go through all the logical fallacies until you run out of things to say?
>>
>>81067887
u fucking wish

We'll probably back him if Trump is elected, but Hillary wants him gone.
>>
>>81062418
The truth is Obama wants Israel to sue for peace with Iran. This why we are giving them the nuke, so Israel will have to back down from the fight against the muslims. Obama thinks his strategy will make him look good and reduce the terror in the region.
>>
>>81069285
right. it's pretty easy for someone with secret service protection for life that exploits leftist, "inclusive/equal to a fault" ideologies for personal gain to make a statement like that.
>>
>>81063089
Her voice has changed lately. Shes started to sound old and like shes not ok. MS?
>>
>>81069285

>Hillary Clinton said that women and children Syrian refugees wouldn't be screened. Just the young men.

B-But isn't that profiling?
>>
>>81069509
yea. because youll keep responding since youre one of those infowar people, or youre drunk.
>>
>>81062418
It already started, its just that the west its too cucked to even realise that.
>>
>>81063089
>intelligence surge
>>
>>81069786
I'm bumping the thread. You're shitposting.
>>
File: Terrorattacks2016.png (260 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
Terrorattacks2016.png
260 KB, 1600x900
>>81062418
>>
>>81069394
"cognitive dissonance"
I don't think you know what that word means.

>hey guys, look at what I misheard Hillary Clinton say in this video and let me take it as fact! I'm not a liar like she is!
>>
>>81069994
youre responding to almost every post like a maniac who is obsessed with Hillary Clinton. I'm just obsessed with you.
>>
File: event.gif (40 KB, 803x568) Image search: [Google]
event.gif
40 KB, 803x568
OCTOBER 4TH

Be ready. We're bringing the entire system down. There will be no WWIII. The apocalypse is triumph over evil and corrupt systems and the beginning of a new and unprecedented era of prosperity.
>>
>>81062651
But one day we might look back on this period of conflict as a kind of global war.

The headlines on the first conflicts of the 30s didn't say "WW2"
>>
>>81070042
Cognitive dissonance is a state where you are exposed to two opposing ideas and are forced to decide which is true and which is not. Basically you begin a process of searching for ways to rationalize the idea which you would prefer to believe.

In your case you would like to believe that WW3 isn't happening. So you naturally seek to attack anyone who says otherwise in order to shield yourself from the idea.

It's like when liberals refuse to believe black people commit more crime than white people and call the statistics racist. That's you. Right now.
>>81070184
Now you're trying to tell me I'm replying too much? Am I making it hard for you to rationalize the lies you believe in?
>>
>>81069509

You talk like you've been going through FederalJack.com's archived radio shows.
>>
if she gets elected she is sending the whole army asses to elbows to the middle east. its pretty funny. my theory.com
>>
>>81070203
Is this a thing? Or is this shitposting?
>>
>>81070203
How can you be so sure? Point me toward some evidence, please and thank you.
>>
>>81070771
I have no idea what that is.

I've simply been on /pol/ since /new/.

It's been enjoyable watching /pol/s early predictions come true over these years. We discussed WW3 extensively when the board was first created. But that was before the influx of users which watered down all the content.
>>
>>81070627
nah. youre the one believing lies. for example, telling people hillary called the current war with isis "world war 3" and providing a video as evidence where she clearly did not call it world war three, rather she discussed other people calling it world war three.

the phrase you used could correctly be used to describe what you said earlier in this conversation.
>>
>>81071053
we get it. you know more than everyone else because youre informed and everyone else is not.

just remember that not every plane that flies over your house is a commercial flight.
>>
>>81063089
"When people draw comparisons, AND call this WW3".
You niggers need to learn to hear.
>>
>>81071169
You realize I'm not OP, right?

You can say whatever you want, anyone reading the thread can open the video and listen to what she said. I explained what was said in this post
>>81066624
But you obviously couldn't actually respond to it because you're too ignorant to know what to say. So instead of trying to form a response you started shitposting.
>>
>>81070854
not saying that is bad, just funny.
>>
>>81071437
>everyone else
>we
You're one anonymous faggot on 4chan, same as me. I'm talking to you and no one else. There are hordes of people out there who are more informed than I am. But you aren't one of them and I'd bet that none of them would waste their time talking to you about anything more than the weather.
>>
>>81071606
she clearly didn't call this world war three. I know, youre really smart and informed, way more informed than any of us could possibly be, but I hate to inform you that she clearly did not call this world war three in that video.

I would think since youre so smart you would have understood what that guy meant by saying you sound like you listen to FederalJack.com. I don't even know what that is, but I'm pretty sure he's calling you a tin foil hat, Alex Jones guy.
>>
>>81070027

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2857816/Israel-vents-fury-France-parliament-votes-recognise-Palestine-state.html

Gee, I wonder why France is getting hit so hard...
>>
>>81071606
dude, I started shitposting as soon as people started saying she called this world war three then provided video evidence as proof that actually refuted their claim. get over yourself, this isn't a serious thread, if you think it is you should start a youtube channel.
>>
>>81070854

Don't forget Africa. She'll avoid Libya because OMGBENGHAZI, but Sudan is ripe for the picking.

Watch for clockboy's father to get elected president of Sudan in 2017.

Long term, my friend, the elite think in decades.
>>
>>81071969
>she clearly didn't call this world war three.
If I repeat the lie enough times it will become the truth.

You can't come up with any other responses? This post is just a repeat of your last one. Are you hoping some other poster will jump in and call me crazy too? Will that help with your cognitive dissonance? No one else gives a shit. You can keep trying to imply that I believe I'm better than everyone else all you want.

You're like some liberal fucking faggot. Trying to rile up other people by screaming "RACIST!" at the top of your lungs. But that shit doesn't work here, nigger.
>>
>>81072191
Remove yourself form the gene pool.
>>
>>81062418

Hillary is a cancer. Israel did this attack.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHiNkjtSGX8
>>
>>81070885
>>81071020

http://prepareforchange.net/2016/07/14/benjamin-fulford-complete-update-11th-july-2016/

The rabbit hole is DEEP my friends. Better start getting up to speed now.
>>
>>81072282
She didn't call it WW3 dude
Kill yourself
>>
>>81072161
No, you started replying by offering your opinion about what she said. You then tried to back up that opinion by repeating it over and over and telling people what you believe she said. Then when that didn't work you decided to shitpost and flame anyone who disagreed with you.

OP said that 2+2=4 and here you are screaming about how it equals 5.
>>
>>81072451
All the proof you need.

https://ehpg.wordpress.com/israel-did-911/
>>
>>81072282
Look at this post
>>81071454
Also...go home you're drunk.
>>
>>81072191
lol, shits funny, were never escaping police duty.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InRDF_0lfHk
>>
>>81072395

Lol - fuck off, fatty.
>>
>>81072282
youre accusing me of cognitive dissonance yet you continue to claim she's calling this world war three in that video when she was clearly talking about other people calling this that. I'm pretty sure youre the one implying youre better than everyone else, especially with your "let me explain things for you, idiot."

maybe one day the rest of the world will care about what goes on in canada. you guys still have those oil sands for people to get mad at.
>>
>>81072570
Then go ahead and tell me what you think she said word for word. Then explain to me what you believe she means.
>>
>>81072581
my opinion about what she literally said?

you can't really have opinions about facts.
>>
>>81072783
Go ahead and reply to this post and dismantle it if you can
>>81066624
Or just keep shitposting so everyone can see you have no response.
>>
>>81072940
You're right, there is no opinion about facts. So you don't have an opinion, you're just flat out wrong and need to get the black cocks out of your ears so you can hear properly.
>>
>>81063089
>can't talk for more than 20 seconds without coughing up a lung
Is she even going to make it to November?
>>
>>81072946
>where she states that she would call this world war three

no she didnt. she said that isis wants us to call it world war three because it would dignify what isis considers it's accomplishments.
>>
>>81072622
I'm drunk and I love what this guy is saying. it's been my evening entertainment for almost the last hour.
>>
>>81073290
You didn't respond to the post because you can't. I win.
>>
nuclear war wouldnt even be that interesting anymore because all modern nukes are very low yield designed to only hit smaller military targets using precision rockets. all of the cold war era multi-megaton yield bombs (the kind you destroy cities with) have been dismantled because rockets are extremely accurate now, rendering large yields less relevant.
>>
>>81073451
I did respond to the post. she is saying that drawing comparisons between this situation and a world war are wrong because they are very different things.

also, you did state that she called this world war three, which she did not.
>>
>>81073439
Ever think that the fact that you're drunk is further evidence you're fucking wrong? You misheard her initially and now you're being a belligerent drunken nigger and insisting you aren't wrong despite it being obvious that you are.

You're gonna be a wife beater I'd bet. Scratch that, I doubt you'll ever see a vagina.
>>
>>81072819
see:
>>81069110

you fucking thick-headed moron leaf
>>
>>81072819
>and when people draw comparisons with world war... or even call this world war 3, it's a very different kind of war

Earlier in the interview she was also reluctant to declare war and said it's a different kind of war.

It wouldn't make sense for her to call it ww3
>>
>>81062418
O'reilly said this is WW3 too today on his show. The ultimate happening
>>
>>81073754
>>81072946
>>81071606
>>81071053
>>81070627
you are wrong. she never called it ww3 herself.

see:
>>81069110

i lay it out clear as day for retards like you who need to be told what the world means.
>>
>>81073754
lmao that's exactly what you are doing
>>
>>81073754
you will never have people to drink with. probably because youre not supposed to drink with your meds. either that or because youre a moran with no brain who is "informed."

or maybe your level of consiousness is so wonderful that you don't feel the need to drink. maybe because youre on the spectrum or have a personality disorder or schizophrenia, I don't know, I'm not going to try to psychoanalyze you beyond stating there is something off about you.
>>
>>81074370
and that I love you.
>>
>>81073687
How could she be drawing comparisons between this and world war three? If it hasn't happened, and isn't happening, then what is there to compare? She was talking about people who compare this to WW2 and then stopped herself and called the situation WW3, which is a very different war from what we've seen in the past because it's against a widespread ideology rather than a nation state.
>>81069110
>and when people draw comparisons with world war, uh-- would even call this World War III, it's a very different kind of war.
That doesn't make sense though. Think it through fully and tell me that it makes sense. She starts trying to make a point about people comparing the current war with other wars, and then breaks off and says they're calling it WW3? If they are calling the current situation WW3 then are they comparing the current situation to itself? It does not make sense to interpret her words in this way.
>>81074192
I'm not drunk and I'm not the one who gave up on having a discussion about the video. The other faggot gave up when all he could say was "no she didn't say that no she didn't say that no she didn't say that no she didn't say that".
>>
>>81074370
I was drinking with friends last night. Are you upset that you have to drink alone because no one can stand you in real life? Do me a favor and don't kill yourself tonight when you go to your empty bed to pass out alone.

And keep telling yourself that anyone who disagrees with you is crazy. I'm sure you'll win the war with cognitive dissonance that way.
>>
>>81073966
That's nice. I did the same thing, only my explanation was correct.
>>
>>81074832
First she says "draw comparisons with", but then corrects it with "call this".
Is it that hard to understand?
>>
>>81074832
no, she was talking about people labeling this as a "world war." this doesn't fit the category of a world war. most of the nations on earth are not fighting the same war with/against each other.
>>
>>81075054
>ironically accusing others of cognitive dissonance

I love you. you are the only one I want to go to bed with tonight. you can have me.
>>
>>81063089
>strengthen our allies
but how does that stop terrorists? dont we already buy them gorrilions for defence?
>>
File: 1465611702633.jpg (1 MB, 1881x3448) Image search: [Google]
1465611702633.jpg
1 MB, 1881x3448
>>81074832
because she literally did not say that and you are saying she did.
>>
>>81067240
>The US wants to use the middle east as an excuse to get into war with Russia and China.

top kek i hope this is b8

>They most likely have advanced weaponry at their disposal.

lmao if they had advanced weaponry at their disposal they wouldn't be renting trucks to play gta in real life

>They've killed hundreds of thousands in Syria and Iraq

hundreds of thousands of muslims

>If you think WW3 is about ISIS alone then you shouldn't even be posting on /pol/
>isis alone

isis and world war 3 are not connected and never will be connected in anyway whatsoever

go back to infowars man you're embarassing yourself
>>
>>81073593
This isn't true ......
>>
>>81074832
"draw comparisons with, even call this (something)"

is it hard for you to understand now that the buzzword that you want her to have called it is removed?

>lmao your cognitive dissonance.
>>
>>81075375
Wrong. She says
>We have an ideology, it's not a nation state. And when people draw uhh comparisons with world war -- uhhh I would even call this world war 3 -- it's a very different kind of war."

It wasn't a correction, it was a sidenote. She is saying that you can not compare the current war to any of the past because it's very different. World War 2 was fought between nation states, World War 3 is between ideologies. That is the point she is making.

That is why she moves on to comment about the beliefs of ISIS because that is the ideology of the enemy.
>>
File: albertpike.png (290 KB, 629x629) Image search: [Google]
albertpike.png
290 KB, 629x629
I'm getting pretty tired of posting this pic so frequently
>>
>>81076093
Now you're literally cutting out words to fit your explanation better lmao
>>
>>81076353
>>81076506
she didn't say "I would"

if she had said that it would be all over the news. that would be incredible clickbait as a headline.

"Clinton: I would call this world war three"
>>
>>81075821
>australian
Nope.
>>
>>81076763
now here is something we can agree on.
>>
>>81076453
This photo has been debunked, paco. Go back to being beheaded by the cartel.
>>
>>81076353
Right, but you're the only one hearing it that way and have like 4 people disagreeing with yoy. Doesn't that tell you something.

We've already explained what we think she says and what she means by it. There's nothing else I can do for you.
>>
world war 3 was a digital currency created fiasco run by the elite against the plebs of the earth..

lehman brothers was their 400 mega ton nuclear weapon. i'll drop this lame article, but you do your homework.. us wins again. look at the us dollar right now.. vs the euro... this is a new war. this war with islam is the 4th world war. they've attacked everyone. the news literally said world war tonight.

http://www.silverdoctors.com/gold/gold-news/confirmed-the-attempted-cover-up-of-how-jp-morgan-torpedoed-lehman-brothers/

this is the 4th world war. the last one was digital. the crooked elite funded this war with the 3rd war. the dow jones closed

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-03-03/did-jpms-cio-intentionally-and-maliciously-start-margin-call-avalanche-crushed-lehma
"What did catch our attention was that Lehman named the infamous JPM Chief Investment Office, and specifically its very infamous trader Bruno Iksil, accountable along with others for the London Whale fiasco, as the person responsible for an initial margin call to the tune of $273.3 million, made the same day "that JPMorgan made its first of two demands that week each for $5 billion of extra cash collateral that it had no right to obtain and that drained Lehman of $8.6 billion" (as per the Lehman filing). One could make the argument that this initial margin call was the straw that broke the camel's back, as in the avalanche of money requests, every dollar flowing out of Lehman may have been the one that pushed it under."

http://som.yale.edu/sites/default/files/files/001-2014-3A-V1-LehmanBrothers-A-REVA.pdf
>>
>>81076709
>it would be all over the news
Hahahahahahahahahahaha. Your faith in the system is so naive that it's almost adorable.

I also notice that you're claiming she never said "would" even though it's not even debatable. She said "I would" and nothing you say will change the video.
>>81076948
>1 post by this ID
Yeah man, the government said it's not real dude. Didn't you hear?
>>
>>81076948
Just like the Protocols were, i assume
Let me guess, it was debunked by Mr. ((Goldstein)), right?
>>
>>81076983
you could keep responding to him. he'll keep responding if you do.
>>
>>81077055
please inform me about "the system." I would love for a well informed individual like yourself to inform me about how "the system" really works and shake my faith in reality.
>>
>>81074832
are you just pretending to be retarded or are you genuinely retarded?
>>
>>81076983
>Right, but you're the only one hearing it that way and have like 4 people disagreeing with yoy. Doesn't that tell you something.
No, it doesn't. Yet another fallacy... appeal to popularity. Do you newfags even read the sticky?

The thread was started by another poster who heard the same thing. Several other posters heard it as well.

I'm just the only person who is willing to take the time to discuss it with you.
>>
>>81075339
where? you never wrote out what she said.

also you are wrong.
>>
>>81077055
She says: "or would even call this"
I can see how you hear "I" but it doesn't make sense in the context and it would be highly unlikely for her to call it ww3
>>
>>81077253
It's pretty simple, really.

You bend over and spread your ass cheeks like a good goy. It appears you already know how the system works since you're a pro.
>>
>>81077273
yes. probably both.
>>
>>81077273
>>81077343
Are you retarded? I've outlined what she said numerous times in this thread.

Look, I know reading is difficult for Americans (so is listening apparently) but you should put in some effort at least.
>>
>>81077105
Yeah I know, I should really go to bed. It's 7 am ffs.
>>
>>81077408
She definitely does not say "or would". There is no "r" sound when she is speaking.
>>
>>81077291
please explain your theory more:

>she spends 5 minutes and hundreds of words saying that it's not comparable to a world war
>slip of the tongue and says "i'd even call it ww3"

you interpret that to mean she DEFINITELY intended to say the obvious slip of the tongue, and DEFINITELY DID NOT mean to say everything that she spent 5 minutes saying?
>>
>>81077105
You've been responding to this thread longer than I have.
>>
>>81077543
wipe the cum out of your eyes and read >>81069110 again.

it clearly, unequivocally states what she said. get fukt
>>
>>81077448
nah, dude. with my inferior knowledge of the system I thought that anything that would get people's attention, like hillary clinton calling this world war three, for example, would be posted as a headline to get people to click into the story, which is surrounded by advertisements, which pay the news organizations in order to be there. this incentivizes attention-grabbing headlines, like "here's what crazy shit donald trump said today" or "Clinton: this is world war three," so I would assume if she really did say that (which she clearly didn't given the context) it would be the top story on google news.

I want to know how it really works. something about jews and their agenda, right?
>>
>>81076077
it is true. the highest yield thermonuclear bomb currently in service with the US has a yield of up to 1.2 megatons. the vast majority of nukes are not even in the megaton range, they range from 20-500 kilotons.

by comparison, in the cold war the US tested several nukes in the 8-15 megaton range, russia tested a 50 megaton bomb (could go upwards to 100 megatons). the US had a design for a 24 megaton bomb but it was never tested. all of these massive bombs are now dismantled because there's no moral argument to having nukes with such insane yields now that rockets are extremely accurate.
>>
>>81077688
she says "uh" you child
>>
>>81077020
LOOK AT THIS FUCKING CHART.

1000 TO 1 MARGIN FOR GUYS LIKE ME.. IMAGINE THE DARK POOLS

THIS FUNDED TRILLIONS OF DOLLARS IN DERIVATIVE GAINS AND WAS INTENTIONALLY DONE. IT HAS CAUSED YEARS OF ECONOMIC SUFFERING AND ALLOWED FOR HORRIBLE TRADE NEGOTIATIONS TO BE PASSED.

if this doesn't look like a war, i dunno what does. DIGITAL WAR, is far more powerful to a countries composure than physical war is to ones people. we are literally broke. how does anyone finance a war. oh wait, lemme borrow from the central bank..

gee i wonder who made money to lend out since say 2007?
>>
>>81077763
I am aware. you have kept me here. youre beautiful.
>>
>>81077688
The audio quality isn't really good enough to be 100% sure wethere she said "I" or "or"
But doesn't our explanation make more sense?
Why would she suddenly call it ww3 after not wanting to declare war earlier in the video?
>>
>>81077851
honestly you gotta dig way, way, way deeper.

yes, there's clickbait and money to be made ON THE SURFACE. but that money and clickbait would be there no matter what. the news could be this or the news could be that. there would still be money to be made.

in other words, money being made in news is not dependent on particular events. this leaves the events themselves open to manipulation...and manipulated they definitely are.

can i tell you exactly how and why they're being manipulated? no. why? because they don't write their plans out in fucking skywriting for the world to see. they keep it hidden, as anyone would.
>>
>>81078007
jesus christ. what happened in 1986 to make the market start moving exponentially/erratically rather than linearly/predictably as it had before that point?
>>
>>81077887
Shhhh

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RS-28_Sarmat
>>
>>81078271
holy shit dude. youve opened my eyes. I thought skywriting was just in cartoons. I guess I know what I'm looking up tonight on youtube once the canadian guy gets bored.
>>
>>81063089

>confuses the preamble with the war itself
>doesn't see what's coming

What a dumb bitch.
>>
File: clintoncough.gif (3 MB, 300x264) Image search: [Google]
clintoncough.gif
3 MB, 300x264
>>81073262
>>can't talk for more than 20 seconds without coughing up a lung
>Is she even going to make it to November?
KEK wills it.
>>
>>81077734
Nothing in the first 5 minutes of the video was about it not being comparable to a world war.

She starts with some whining about it being a horrible attack and offering hollow sympathy.

Then she says they need to stand with their allies and strengthen their alliances. Hmm... almost like she wants the alliances to be strong during WW3 or something.

Then she says that terror groups are seeing opportunities for terrorist attacks in France. Both home grown and imported. Then she blabbers on about how she would launch an intelligence surge to combat terrorism and states that allies need to cooperate with America more. Again, getting allies in line for the war effort.

She starts talking about progress in taking back ground from ISIS in Syria and Iraq. But this progress has lead ISIS to accelerate attacks upon the West. Then she talks about ISIS spreading through the internet and hints that the government needs to crack down on the internet.

Cooper then mentions that Trump would ask for war and asks if she would do the same. She states that she thinks it's clear that WE ARE AT WAR with these terrorist groups and what they represent. That it's a DIFFERENT WAR that we have to be smart to win. Cooper then asks who we are at war with. This is at 4 minutes into the video. She says we are at war with radical jihadists who use Islam to recruit and radicalize others in order to pursue their "evil agenda".

That is when she begins talking about getting Bin Laden and how it was done with intelligence gathering. After that she makes the following statement, which I'll simply post word for word.
"We have an ideology, it's not a nation state. And when people draw comparisons with world war --uhhh I would even call this World War 3-- it's a different kind of war. And we could easily be mislead. And I would point people to read more about what the hopes and ambitions of ISIS happen to be.
>>
File: CognitiveDissonanceLogo.jpg (63 KB, 429x429) Image search: [Google]
CognitiveDissonanceLogo.jpg
63 KB, 429x429
>>81078966
you gotta do it, man. pic related.

you gotta do it. please. I'll fund it.
>>
>>81077952
She says uhh before "I would". Look, retard, I get it. You got confused by what she was saying and when she said "uhhh" she lost you. There's no shame in admitting it.
>>
>>81079085
You have serious mental problems.
>>
>>81078809
KEK hear my plea! Give me repeating digits to help clot the blood in her head!
>>
>>81078220
She openly states that we are at war when asked by Anderson Cooper.

Read this post
>>81078966
Then rewatch the whole video.
>>
>>81062418
>Is World War 3 on the horizon?
It's always on the horizon
>>
Protip: Global war on terror = World War 3
>>
>>81079211
nah, man. we're talking about you here. you gotta make it happen.

at least start a youtube channel so you can inform the masses. I know a guy who knows alex jones, maybe I could get you on infowars if you get a following.
>>
>>81079588
Could you get yourself some friends so they can deal with you while you're drunk?
>>
>>81079689
not on a thirsty thursday night.
>>
>>81078570
you've never seen a plane write shit in clouds? advertisers use it all the time for big sporting events and whatnot
>>
>>81062647
I honestly wouldn't mind that
But because it would mean giving globalists full control of our country and we all know for a fact that they would drag on the wars in both places I think it would be a terrible idea.
We should destroy the Russian government completely and give them the 'ol magna Carta document as a base to modify for their own cultural standards so that they can have a real government instead of commie garbage or aristocracy. And glassing the ME would be a great way to end Islam and give us new places to use for scientific research(especially for terraforming)
But I like being isolationist too much and personally want to see Europe get raped because you pretty much deserve it at this point after all the warnings they were given and ignored
>>
>>81079953
now I have since i went on youtube. I don't go to big sporting events, I live in the mountains. we dont do that shit here.
>>
>>81078220
don't listen to
>>81079331

she does not openly state that we are at war. on the contrary, she states that somewould draw comparisons to world wars, but that this is a "different kind of war." (ie not world war 3 or any "world war" in the traditional sense)
>>
>>81062418
WW3 is going to be Western wide civil war where we kill all the cuck traitors and expel the invaders.
>>
>>81080145
You obviously didn't watch the video. I'm not talking about the statement we're currently arguing over.

EARLIER in the video she outright states we're at war. Did you seriously forget about the declaration of "War on Terror"? That didn't stop, it has simply morphed into WW3.
>>
>>81080447
nah man, our economies are too codependent for that to happen. world war three will be us against alien invadors from other planets, and we will lose.
>>
>>81080145
Exactly
I don't think I've ever met anyone on the internet who is as dense as he is.
And to think he accuses others of having cognotive dissonance lmao
>>
>>81080145
>>81080578
to be fair, she does say, in response to anderson's statement that trump said we're at war, that she agrees with the notion that we are at war.
>>
>>81080814
Grats dude, there's someone else in this thread who's less intelligent than you.

Bad news is he agrees with you though. Sure you don't want to just admit you're wrong? There's no shame in it.
>>
>>81080657
Nah dude. WW3 will be fought over cognitive dissonance. You're already at war bro.
>>
>>81078007
Dunno
>>
>>81080993
come on, man. start the podcast and youtube channel. your first episode could be about the video where hillary talks about other people calling this world war three but you think she actually called it world war three.
>>
>>81080919
wrong about what? whether or not she called this war "world war three?" I'm not wrong about that. she wouldn't call it that, only an immature, dramatic moran from a country that doesn't run the show here on planet earth would think she said that, probably because they want her to have said that because it would make an interesting story.
>>
File: giphy.gif (2 MB, 480x279) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
2 MB, 480x279
please respond.
>>
>>81062418
For fuck sake

Do people have no idea what World War 1 and 2 were? It's not a fucking world war if it's just the USA and NATO against a nameless faceless terrorist organization

The world wars of the 20th century were fought between several empires and caught fire all over the world, even all over africa and australian islands that belonged to britain
>>
>>81082492
>do people have no idea what World War 1 and 2 were?
apparently canadians don't.
>>
>>81082325
I'm still here bro. This guy triggered the fuck out of me. I can't stand people who can't question themselves or admit they're wrong. Even when it's so obvious.
Yes I'm mad.
>>
>>81082728
maybe he's still writing another essay response?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-2nByd2cr4
>>
>>81069719

nah nigga mk ultra

plus at the start of the video when the reporter asks "how are you" she replies "sick and hard".

and by hard she means she's got trumps large donger bouncing around in her mouth super fast over and over creating a dropbox account that allows her to hide her deep dark secrets.

my dad told me, he works at the large donald trump dick bouncing around in hilliary's gaping wide mouth corporation.
>>
>>81080749
>>81082728
I notice you didn't have the balls to actually respond to this
>>81078966
In fact, I notice that NONE of you retards did.

The thread is already over, you losers have no legs left to stand on. You're all just busy consoling each other over the evil mean troll who told you that WW3 is happening. But WW3 can't be happening! I don't want it to be real! Waaaaaaaah.
>>
>>81084138
get over yourself. nobody cares that you said world war three is happening. you clearly don't understand what a world war is.

make the podcast and youtube channel. we need you on a weekly basis.
>>
File: JHDmAHG.jpg (196 KB, 972x1263) Image search: [Google]
JHDmAHG.jpg
196 KB, 972x1263
>>81062418
I hope not because if so im fucked
>>
>>81084948
Oh damn, didn't know you were an expert on world wars. Also obviously you care since you sat in this thread when I left for 30 minutes and literally begged for a response.

Not to mention the netherfaggot who said he's triggered. He's so fucking retarded he doesn't even realize that he was describing himself in his last post.
>>
>>81084138
because you didn't actually say anything new in that post. You just summarized the video and repeated again how you missheard her saying we are in ww3

Look, she's saying we're not at war with a nation state but with an ideologie. Therefore it's not ww3
read this >>81082492

She's also reluctant to declare war when askes and says that we are at a different kind of war. (a war against terrorism and ideology, not a nation state)
>>
>>81062647
She's going to become Israel's greatest goy and put the gears on Iran until something fucking happens. This woman will be a fucking nightmare for the US.
>>
File: dCdnN6n.jpg (197 KB, 985x1290) Image search: [Google]
dCdnN6n.jpg
197 KB, 985x1290
>>81085103
Tfw you live in the middle of nowhere so you think youre safe from nuclear apocolypse but goverment hides silos in corn fields so Russia blankets half your state in MIRVS
>>
>>81062418
Yes, Kek wills it.
>>
>>81085128
it doesn't take an expert to understand that the rest of the world isn't involved in this war. it's pretty much the united states, france, russia and the jihadis.
>>
>>81085241
>because you didn't actually say anything new in that post. You just summarized the video and repeated again how you missheard her saying we are in ww3
Some other faggot claimed that the first 5 minutes of the video involved her explaining why this wasn't WW3. So I clearly outlined what she was talking about in the first 5 minutes. Her comments were all clearly in line with stating that we are in WW3.

You misunderstand her comments about nation states and ideologies. She is pointing out that WW3 is not like WW2 because instead of nation states it's a war of ideology. War has changed and so must your understanding of it. But you're so wrapped up in past conflicts that you fail to even understand the current one.

She wasn't reluctant at all about stating we're at war. 3:35 she outright says we are at war with terrorists. She says it's a different war after that, but so what? It's still war. You're just arguing semantics.
>>
>>81085637
Yeah you're obviously right. Unless every single nation on the planet declares war it's not a world war.

We've never had a world war before obviously.
>>
>>81085854
not what I said, but ok. you clearly don't understand what a world war is, but then again youre the well informed one, so maybe i'm the one that's wrong..
>>
>>81062418
Man, liberals are so fucked up when it comes to reacting to things.

>terrorists kill 100 people in a club
>it's nothing, don't be mad at islam

>a terrorist in a truck kills 70 people
>it's WORLD WAR THREE
>>
>>81085637
Also since your list is so laughably wrong, I'll help you.
>US
>Russia
>UK
>France
>Germany
>Israel
>Saudi Arabia
>Iran
>Iraq
>Afghanistan
>Syria
>Yemen
>Libya
>Jordan
>Ukraine

There are more tiny middle eastern and African countries involved but I won't bother listing them.
>>
>>81086015
You implied it here
>it doesn't take an expert to understand that the rest of the world isn't involved in this war.
but I guess you're too stupid to understand the implications of your own statements.
>>
>>81085103
Oh thank God Springfield is safe
>>
>>81086094
so basically add UK and Germany to my list therefore it's a world war.
>>
>>81086305
>im just gonna ignore the words I don't want to see
Wow so you do this often I see. First you pretended to not hear what Hilary said. Now you're pretending to not be able to read what I wrote.

What's next? Going to become a sovereign citizen and tell the cops you don't believe in their laws?
>>
>>81085128
So why do you think she says different kind of war?
"Well, yes, we are at war with these terrorist orginasations, but it's a different kind of war"
So different compared to what?
With your explanation it wouldn't make sense. She never mentions ww2 anywhere.
She obviously means we're at war with an ideology (much more vague) and wouldn't ask for an actual declaration of war.
>>
jesus christ the leafs in this thread are retarted
>>
>>81086271
If the nukes dont get you the tornados will
>>
>>81086604
>Israel, Saudis, Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, Yemen, Libbya, Jordan are suddenly not part of the same region
>>
File: oczZ2g4.jpg (603 KB, 1146x940) Image search: [Google]
oczZ2g4.jpg
603 KB, 1146x940
Pic related is a world war ok?

The USA and UK bombing sand niggers is not a world war
>>
>>81086883
youre leaving out the colonies in africa, asia and south america.
>>
From a practical point of view, who officially declares something a "world war"? Or is it something just understood through public perception?
>>
>>81087082
I couldn't find a pic with everyone

But you're right, which is even more reason to believe that this is not even close to WWIII
>>
>>81086883
For anyone curious, this is from the book Leviathan, by Scott Westerfield. It's a steampunk WWI fiction novel, and pretty good.
Is also illustrated, in the best possible way.
>>
>>81087428
steampunk people are almost as hilarious as the canadian trying to say hillary called this war "world war three"

theyre pretty close.
>>
>>81066308
>Clinton is the anti-christ.
Congrats, man. You are the first I've ever heard say this (which we'll no doubt be hearing constantly throughout the election - and beyond if she wins).
>>
>>81063089

Of course she would wanna call it that. Her and her demonic satan worshipping jew buddies all need "WW3" to happen to fulfill prophecies.
>>
>>81087595
Well, only half the people in the book are steampunk. The other half believe in fusing together various animals to create beasts useful in war, like combat bats and air whale zeppelins and jellyfish hot air balloons. Trust me, it's cooler than it sounds.
>>
Why aren't the Europeans blaming Americans for this? Literally none of this would be happening if America never interfered in the Middle East. ISIS would not exist; Syria would not be deteriorating and its populace not escaping; Based Gaddafi (RIP) would have contained the majority of those who have left since America interfered and brought forth his death. Seriously, why is America not seen as the root of all this?
>>
>>81088089
Soros
>>
>>81088089
because we werent the only ones who interfered in the middle east.
>>
>>81088089
theres literally no point. same with the UK. Most people either don't care, or are just ignorant of history, and aren't willing to understand the events leading up to this current crisis. I'm not pardoning the isis scum, I'm just saying if by some miracle the American and British people were well informed of the post war treatment of the Ottoman Empire, and the true nature of the Iraq war, they would have seen this coming a mile away and never let it happen

remember, something like 56% of americans believe that the Iraq invasion was about 9/11.
>>
>>81078435

Markets went digital allowing more people to enter them
>>
>>81089248
It makes me ashamed that I live in this country, but I probably wouldn't feel any different elsewhere. The hypocrisy that I have to suffer in seeing the leaders of this country step up and condemn terrorists and terror attacks without once mentioning why they are so hateful is too much. And the greater majority is no fucking better. I'm reduced to having to post on /pol/ to express my sympathy for the terrorists themselves. To even allude to such a feeling in the company of the vast majority of Americans would be to win the sheer hatred of my fellow countrymen. In short, it's all despicable to me and I think it's turning me into a sort of sociopath because with each attack, I genuinely feel a spark of excitement that nears joy. Crimes do not go unpunished and although the rabble might think these terrorist attacks as being the crimes, it is evident I think to any man capable of reason that these attacks are the consequent punishment for the crimes committed in the Middle East over the last decade and a half.
>>
>>81090350
>committed in the Middle East over the last decade and a half

more like a century. The ottomans were left to rot after they lost WW1 and the countries that exist their now have never forgotten.

I mean, it's largely their fault, but because of their absence in the second world war and the subsequent treaties, they were never integrated into the global alliance that most countries became apart of, even Germany who lost both wars too
Thread replies: 238
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.