[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I live in Hollywood and there are 5 planes writting this all
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: E5pb6sFh.jpg (87 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
E5pb6sFh.jpg
87 KB, 1024x768
I live in Hollywood and there are 5 planes writting this all over the city.

What do they mean by this?

Should I leave?
>>
>>81054383
it means you should get a better camera because I can't see shit
>>
>>81054383
It means that you need to look shit up before posting here.

https://twitter.com/hashtag/rise?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Ehashtag

I'll assume that you access to the internet.
>>
#rise for all you niggers who can't read
>>
File: 1468401691130.gif (767 KB, 127x189) Image search: [Google]
1468401691130.gif
767 KB, 127x189
No. Just rise.
>>
hide or wish you married a Korean
>>
>>81054601
It says #RISE
>>
>>81054601
Aand you fuckheqd still think we have good enough cameras to fucking see fast moving UFOs at night
>>
>>81054383
what are they writting? I hope it's not an activation code for all the ISIS sleeper cells
>>
File: The fire rises.jpg (123 KB, 494x411) Image search: [Google]
The fire rises.jpg
123 KB, 494x411
>>81054383
The fire rises, OP.
>>
probably some sort of stupid viral marketing.
>>
File: thefirerises.gif (974 KB, 500x200) Image search: [Google]
thefirerises.gif
974 KB, 500x200
>>81054383
>>
MEME MAGIC
E
M
E

M
A
G
I
C
>>
It's some marketing campaign. Ignore it and start stockpiling guns and ammo for the impending race war.
>>
>>81054383

Clearly they want to encourage you to get an erection my friend.
>>
>>81054383
>NWO
>Sherman nags and nags for more responsibility
>Oh, BLM went well
>Soros puts his nephew Sherman in charge of agitating the blacks
>Sherman tells them to rise up in a literacy-requiring format
>The font is so unclear even whites have trouble reading it
>"Damn it Sherman, it's back to messing up developing world economies with you!"
>>
>>81056536
>tfw not born part of the global elite so you will never be an evil lieutenant in the NWO
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.