[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
AMA Thread. Lebanese civil war edition.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: 1280px-Lebanese_French_flag.svg.png (36 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
1280px-Lebanese_French_flag.svg.png
36 KB, 1280x853
Hi guys, I am sitting with a veteran of the war (he's a Christian) he'd like to answer any questions you may have about the conflict.
>>
>>81046395
why didn't all lebs kill themselves an save the rest of us all the heartache of dealing with you?
>>
>>81046552
Your country is doing a fine job of being raped by the muslims we were trying to warn you all about.
>>
>>81046395

Why the fuck can't you stop killing eachother?

Why dont you infiltrate Israel and attack from there?

You're giving Spain a hard fucking time watching your retarded asses
>>
Why do you think anyone cares about Lebanese people
>>
>>81046395
Why are some of the Christians liberals and conservatives?
>>
>>81046395
MODS MODS MODS!!!
Underage B&
HIDE AND SAGE
>>
>>81046790
but you didn't stop them?
>>
>>81046815
What should we have done? Lay down and let the muslims destroy our homes? Why should we attack Israel? She is justified in defending herself from these animals.

Why are we Lebanese Christians giving Spain a hard time? I am not aware of us doing this. The majority of us want to be left alone; we did not ask for a war with the muslims and we did not ask for Spain to do anything.

(Apologies if I'm slow replying. I am translating from Lebanese to English and his dialect is a bit hard to break down)
>>
>>81047217
Because Lebanon was and is a rather cosmopolitan country. There is a huge European influence and it is the only place in the Arab world where you can have such contrasts. Or at least it is safe to do so in the more civilised quarters of Beirut and most villages in the North.
>>
>>81047368
We tried but what a small militia do against the armies of Syria and the Saudi/Libyan/Palestinian foreigners who flooded the conflict?
>>
>>81048786
stay and fight for your country? not run like rats to autralia?
>>
>>81049045
The war ended and I had enough of the politics. I migrated legally and made a new life for myself. I protected my village, I protected my people. I spent 4 days with a bullet lodged in my leg whilst trapped in the mountains and still managed to survive. I feel that I have earned my rest. What have you done for your country?
>>
>>81046395
what's the general position of lebanese christians towards israel?
>>
File: thelargestredpill.jpg (66 KB, 600x595) Image search: [Google]
thelargestredpill.jpg
66 KB, 600x595
What was the role of the police during the war?

Did the state collapse?

Who provided the guns you used to fight?

Do you think Lebanon has chances of having another civil war?
>>
>>81049813
It is mixed. Some feel that they are the enemy. Some, like myself, feel like they are a potential ally who we should be siding with. My view on Israel is that they were there first and whilst I do not agree with some of their ideals - it is the birthplace of Christ and it is indeed a holy place that does not belong to the Muslims. It is a Jewish land and with all these Muslim states and nations, why should the Jews be excluded from having their own home?
>>
>>81049739
no you didn't, israel will take your village and it is just a matter of time and you know it.

so when australia is under attack you will flee again?
>>
Damn dude love dem cyprus
>>
>>81046395
Why the fuck are there so many muslim lebs in Sydney and why are they such pieces of shit?
>>
>>81046395
I feel bad for them the same way as I do for the Serbs. Honest question, without outside invention would they have won?
>>
>>81050632
Stop drinking paint.
>>
>>81052764
They've always been animals.
>>
>>81053090
Why won't you answer my questions?

"What was the role of the police during the war?

Did the state collapse?

Who provided the guns you used to fight?

Do you think Lebanon has chances of having another civil war?"

They are actually productive.
>>
>>81052985
stop making excuses for being a rat.

I would rather die than flee
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.