[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am i the only one who cringes really hard when i see /pol/ outside
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: 1467907901416.png (44 KB, 706x674) Image search: [Google]
1467907901416.png
44 KB, 706x674
Am i the only one who cringes really hard when i see /pol/ outside of /pol/?

>When they start calling faggot left and right
>When they say the same old stuff, like the black on black crime, the mohamed pedofile
>When they use /pol/ slang, like shitskin, turkroache, mudslim...
>When they use meme arrows outside of /pol/
>And most of all, when they call someone else cuck/cuckhold
>>
>>81044399
What are you talking about, my feces skinned friend?

No one is seriously debating here, it is a satire board after all
>>
>>81044399
>What a mohamed pedofile loving shitskin cuckhold faggot.
>>
>>81044764
>when i see /pol/ outside of /pol/?
I mean when i see /pol/ shit outside of /pil/, like youtube comment section, facebook...
>>
File: 1468512477780-3.jpg (108 KB, 894x894) Image search: [Google]
1468512477780-3.jpg
108 KB, 894x894
>>81044399
pol never claimed to support free speech
>>81044764
kike
>>
File: 1468544237082.png (47 KB, 1094x455) Image search: [Google]
1468544237082.png
47 KB, 1094x455
>>81044399
Fixed.
>>
File: Gentrification.png (1 MB, 989x1092) Image search: [Google]
Gentrification.png
1 MB, 989x1092
/Pol/ actively receives new recruits who are new to the red pill. They may not be good at debating or defending their views, at first. However, overtime, they will be more articulate and wiser. This place is fucked up, but it is also the last bastion of sanity and preserver of truthseeking
>>
>>81046042
And cuck is the new insult in my workplace and group of pals, too. It's feels so good.
>>
>>81044399
>will suppress different opinion
Yeah because calling people for their shit and put sources is suppressing different opinions. Its exactly the same than in reddit where you get downvoted and admins delete your posts, right? :^)
>>
/pol/ is always right tho
>>
>>81044399
What have you got against keek and meme magic?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAkwv5PNapY
>>
>>81044399
None of that list is even true. Nobody on /pol/ supports "free" speech except for the commies and kike who need to be silenced. And yes we get triggered. "Stormfag" is a meaningless smear... Just like JIDF. Some resort to ad hominem themselves but only when they've already won the debate and are just gloating.
>>
File: 1414946813141.png (62 KB, 227x241) Image search: [Google]
1414946813141.png
62 KB, 227x241
>>81044399
The problem is that a lot of people aren't capable of truly thinking for themselves, though that's just human nature. They read /pol/ stuff, replace their old beliefs with it, then go around mindlessly parroting it while being unable to truly defend it.

There seems to be a subset of people who just seem to be nothing but worthless sheep who cling onto whatever beliefs their peers have and mistakenly believe themselves to be superior for holding them. They exist across essentially all groups though, /pol/, SJWs, religious fanatics, etc.

If you try to argue with them, you won't get anything constructive out of it. They'll just try to silence you with non-arguments with whatever buzzwords are big with their groups. If you dare to break away from the pack and hold a dissenting opinion, you'll be called a cuck, shill, Redditor, shitlord, sinner, infidel, or whatever other buzzwords the group uses until you either fall in line or become ostracized.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.