[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Like apes would do. You are nothing but apes to me. You are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7
Like apes would do. You are nothing but apes to me.

You are nothing but apes for your inability to understand the benefits of globalism.

You are the filth that must be eradicated, like the older version of a program.

Stupid animals.
>>
>>81042302
(You)
>>
hi mr. soros
>>
File: fuckbin.png (19 KB, 440x254) Image search: [Google]
fuckbin.png
19 KB, 440x254
>>81042302
>>
>>81042302
(You)
>>
Exactly! Tolerant, liberal Chad is the ubermensch. He gets business and law degrees, lets his partner have an open relationship, and earns >$150,000 a year at 25 while hating on racists!
>>
File: 1464755793177.png (732 KB, 4128x2100) Image search: [Google]
1464755793177.png
732 KB, 4128x2100
>>81042302
Better map you chimp.
>>
>>81042302
I hate you finnposter. I will have to learn to use proxy because you soil my flag.
>>
If globalism is to happen, it should be by the free market and trade, not with this nonsensical bigger government more taxes more immigration bullshit.
>>
>>81042302
>You are nothing but apes for your inability to understand the benefits of globalism.
>benefits of globalism
Such as?
>>
File: OLP-44.jpg (1 MB, 1800x1202) Image search: [Google]
OLP-44.jpg
1 MB, 1800x1202
These fine young people are our future! Not angry racists.

Note the successful white person wearing a navy blue suit.
>>
File: 1467639307546.jpg (108 KB, 575x387) Image search: [Google]
1467639307546.jpg
108 KB, 575x387
>>81042302
>If globalism is to happen, it should be by the free market and trade, not with this nonsensical bigger government more taxes more immigration bullshit.

^this

I trust people more than I trust government...
>>
I understand the benefits of globalism quite well, and would embrace it if it were the correct brand of globalism.

this globalist culture of guilt, making people out to be equals no matter what, the child sex trafficking that would be eventually legalized and open for the world to see if we continue down our current path.

hint; the people shilling for globalism are pure evil
>>
Surely some of the blacks and other forms of genetic degeneracy would extinguish should such idea ever come a reality.

We just need the tools to know whom to spare.
>>
Finland is a colony and eternal slave so it doesn't matter what we want, the inellectual Fennoswede always knows better
>>
>>81045225
Psychadelics desu famalam

you'd sort out all the weakminded genes really fast

hint; blacks can't handle psychadelics
>>
>t.Atlla the Finn
>>
>>81042302

You're also an ape that's been fed with a spoon all your life.

You're meta-retarded, because you believe others but you are stupid but cannot see your own stupidity
>>
>>81042302
We will eliminate you to the last, kike.
>>
>>81042302

Its kind of funny to watch globalists crumble at this point.

You all can't make a reasonable argument. Its feels and slander and current year. Its all you have left. Its entertaining, for now.

When Hillary is done and the EU is in, Ashes... Then you'll have my permission to die.
>>
File: jaden smith.png (120 KB, 408x326) Image search: [Google]
jaden smith.png
120 KB, 408x326
>>81045988
Oh, so you got offended, and therefore attacked my character.

>fed with a spoon all your life
You mad at me because you're poor? Those Al-Andalus genes at action again it seems.
>>
>>81042302
Like apes would do. You are nothing but apes to me.

You are nothing but apes for your inability to understand the benefits of globalism.

You are the filth that must be eradicated, like the older version of a program.

Stupid animals.
>>
>>81042302

Jobs shut down production in their own countries move it to China and India so they can save their money, sells it back to us at a 4000% mark-up, they benefit massively. Meanwhile all the jobs back in the West are service industry bullshit with tiny manufacturing industries which leave working class communities devastated, and despondent to fuel the fire for right-wing nationalist parties to thrive.

You're right mate, globalism is the shit.
>>
>>81042302
WTF? Why is Norway up? Is Norway trying to flee the nordic countries?
>>
>>81042302
wanna step outside cunt?
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.