[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, it sounds like it was just one guy in Nice. Does that mean
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: brevik.jpg (101 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
brevik.jpg
101 KB, 1200x1200
So, it sounds like it was just one guy in Nice.

Does that mean he gets the high score now?
>>
>>81041022
Breivik was on foot. Trucks don't count.
>>
>>81041192

Truck Driver hit at random

Breivik had masonic reasons
>>
>>81041192
Brevik had a gun and used a bomb too.

I don't think the means matter.

Would he even want the high score? I think being beat by a muslim just proves his point
>>
>>81042834
If means didn't matter it would be some F16 pilot dropping GBUs on Iraqi columns in the gulf war, or some guy pressing the button in the chambers.
>>
>>81041022
What about the 9/11 attack.
If were counting all attacks then none of them has high score.

The rating should only be spplied to lone gunmen.

What about the 129 people in paris last year?
>>
>>81041022

Nope he had an accomplice.
>>
>>81044032

The U.S. Bureau of Justice Statistics defines a spree killing as "killings at two or more locations with almost no time break between murders." As you can see, this is a fairly ambiguous definition (especially the "almost no time break" part). For simplicity's sake, lets simply say that some person decides to kill as many people as possible in the fastest time possible.

The International Committee of Competitive Spree Killing generally disqualifies the following from being listed as a spree killing on the Top 40 Killing Sprees:

Killings perpetrated by more than one individual or with the assistance of another individual.
Killings that are the result of an explosive device and nothing else.
Killings conducted over twenty-four hours apart from one another.
Killings conducted in a war zone.
>>
Fuck breivik retarded fuck
>>
>>81042834
>I think being beat by a muslim just proves his point
At last I truly see.
>>
>>81044490
Breivik was right.
>>
>>81044032
Then the US government had the high score
>>
>>81041022
the german pilot has the top score for lone wolfs
planes > guns > trucks
>>
>>81044847
how? he made the far right look worse than hitler and set the movement back a shit ton, while also taking out a ton of young (white) norwegians?
he did exactly what i'd do if i wanted to advance the left's agenda
>>
>>81041022
if vehicles are included, pilots make frogger-guy insignificant. Up to the 300s by one person holding the controls and the trade center event was approaching 2000.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.