[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did they do it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: AQMI_Flag_asymmetric.svg.png (91 KB, 2000x1500) Image search: [Google]
AQMI_Flag_asymmetric.svg.png
91 KB, 2000x1500
Did they do it?
>>
nobody claimed responsibility
>>
File: lesson.jpg (61 KB, 590x437) Image search: [Google]
lesson.jpg
61 KB, 590x437
>>81040398
Sure.
>>
If i had to guess id guess the muzzies, fucking idiots obviously its the muzzies
>>
>>81040398
No it was followers of Odin
>>
>>81041234

Keep calm, Sholomo.
>>
File: George-W-Bush.jpg (2 MB, 2267x3000) Image search: [Google]
George-W-Bush.jpg
2 MB, 2267x3000
did he do it?
>>
File: ss+(2016-06-19+at+04.11.11).jpg (61 KB, 385x679) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-06-19+at+04.11.11).jpg
61 KB, 385x679
>>81040398
They will claim responsibility for any attack. Islam is a religion of "Peace" after all.
>>
>>81040398
No, it was a fucking white male.
>>
I love all the speculation after every terror attack. The constant back and forth. Was it ISIS? Was it AQ? Was it ISIS inspired? It literally could not matter less. The underlying ideology is all the same. Eventually ISIS will be brought to heel, or they will be so marginalized that they will fade into the background. Do you know what will happen after that? A new acronym will pop up with the exact same message, the exact same goals, and many of the exact same members of the previous group. It is the ideology, not the group that is important. The name will eventually change, the country may change, but the ideology? That will remain the same. The only way the threat of radical Islam will be contained militarily would be genocide on a scale that has never and will never be seen in the modern world. The threat will not go away, the attacks will continue. The war will eventually be lost due to demographics in our own countries regardless of how many bombs we drop on Syria, or of how many key terrorist leaders we kill. The deathblow has already been struck, the corpse of the West merely has not hit the ground yet.
>>
>>81042539
It wasn't Muslims you fucking nigger. ISIS terrorists are all unemployed young immigrant men. The guy was driving an 18 wheeler truck. He fits perfectly the profile of the fed up white guy who's tired of his shitty job and decides to fuck everyone up.
>>
>>81040398
No one cared who he was until he got on the truck.
>>
>>81043346
Yep I'm sure the average truck driver in France has access to hand grenades and other assorted explosives. It's nothe like theres been several stories in past months describing such things being found in mosques across Europe. Nope nothing at all to see here.
>>
No, it was the decepticons.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.