[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
(Gun grabber alert)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: b8aeed990a5818d583dd05.jpg (76 KB, 560x344) Image search: [Google]
b8aeed990a5818d583dd05.jpg
76 KB, 560x344
C-SPAN2

>House Democrats rally for gun legislation

If you are not watching this act of insanity. Then you should be
They are outright saying they want all guns removed from Republicans.
The are literally claiming the NRA is responsible for these recent shootings.
Their plan has been exposed.
>TREASON
>>
>>81037197
Does it really matter to these people when someone they'll never know gets offed by a gun?
>>
>>81037816
They are literally shouting "disarm hate"
Not even hiding their intentions. Calling for an outright removal of all guns
>>
come get me when something actually happens. im going down to dinner.
>>
THINK ABOUT THA CHILLUNS
>>
lonk
>>
I'm off to stockpile!
>>
can they ban my assault stand?
>>
File: 1465679440932-0.jpg (60 KB, 620x317) Image search: [Google]
1465679440932-0.jpg
60 KB, 620x317
>>81037197
Fuck them they aren't getting shit. They arm Drug Dealers and Terrorists yet don't want law abiding citizens to be able to defend themselves, they can stick it up their ass.
>>
>>81039887

Everyone needs to buy, buy, buy. Flood the fucking streets with guns, magazines, ammo, everything. Let grabbers know how hard they can go fuck themselves with record numbers of NICS checks.
>>
Thank God I dont live in Washington DC with those nutjobs
>>
>>81037197

>Be OP
>ARE YOU WATCHING THIS
>No link

Today OP was a faggot
>>
>>81042033
Sorry, its over now. It was on Cspan2.
Be glad you didnt watch it. It was literally an hour of people in frount of the capital calling for gun control. Most went as far as to say "remove all these weapons"
>>
>>81037197
this is acceptable. only quality citizens should be permitted to own guns. no rednecks, no illegals
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.