[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How come they haven't revelead the driver yet
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6
File: 1444229995877.png (61 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1444229995877.png
61 KB, 500x375
this is all too strange
watch a plot twist and the driver not being a muslim
>>
The driver is Samuél Haide
>>
>>81036834
if he was white they would've revealed it instantly you dingus

the more they wait the more sand-niggerish he is
>>
>>81036834
The longer they have not revealed the identity, the more likely it is that the perpetrator is non-White.
>>
File: Untitled.png (588 KB, 599x532) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
588 KB, 599x532
>>81037057
CONFIRMED
I FOUND A PIC
LIKE AND SHARE
>>
Coulter's Law. fgt.
>>
Definitely Amish...
>>
>>81038847
Holy fuck it's the same guy behind the Houston shootings! He can't keep getting away with it!
>>
"The media is being quiet about the race of a mass murderer, I bet its cause their WHITE GUYS!!!!"

Worked so well last time didn't it retard?
>>
File: Capture.png (649 KB, 861x679) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
649 KB, 861x679
pic related! French Muslim convert! :^)
>>
>According to an eyewitness report cited by BFM, the driver of the truck shouted, “Allahu Akbar!” before the attack.
>>
File: TRUCKSHOW.png (12 KB, 579x101) Image search: [Google]
TRUCKSHOW.png
12 KB, 579x101
He bought it at a truck show to avoid background checks, that fucking monster
>>
>>81037057
Sayeem Haideed
>>
File: Jewish Media2.jpg (109 KB, 675x675) Image search: [Google]
Jewish Media2.jpg
109 KB, 675x675
>>81036834

Eye witness on a far left news channel said she saw it was a WOMAN with a HEADSCARF.

She was immediately asked "DID YOU SEE ANY WEAPONS"

When she said "NO" she "lost her connection", immediately. It was on CTV national news.
>>
>>81041465
https://twitter.com/ddeaconblues/status/753744761874440193
>>
>>81038847
73 people are dead and I'm brainstorming some kind of online alliance deal for people sick of leftist bullshit and tearing up a little bit at the dead girl photo but now I'm fucking laughing my ass off over a shitty photoshop. Just...god damn it.
>>
>>81036834
probably don't want the country swarming with lynch mobs.

...or they're switching out the body for the nearest dead white dude.
>>
>>81043798
Source?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.