[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Religion of Peace Guys! Islam means peace.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: religion of peace guys.png (307 KB, 640x428) Image search: [Google]
religion of peace guys.png
307 KB, 640x428
Religion of Peace Guys! Islam means peace.
>>
Mother fuckers. All Muslims must hang.
>>
>>81034144
Makes me so fucking livid this. What did that little girl do?
>>
>>81034322
It makes the fucking blood boil. I hate Islam.
>>
>>81034906
They will wake up at some point
>>
Think this pic will be spread around as much as Ayyylan by media? I think not.
>>
>>81033813
>>81034144
>>81034322
>>81034906
Rly maeks u tink
>>
>>81035109
No, they will say it was #NotAllMuslims, and that islam means peace AGAIN.
>>
No the media will blame the white man for it. They will spin it into a story of mental health, gender crisis or a man struggling with his sexuality. Obama will not call it radical Islam. France might do an airstrike or two but a month later they will be open arms again. What motherfucking bullshit will it take for these liberals to wake up?
>>
>>81036196
Some time the working class will wake up as a whole and they will do it. It's already happening in the UK.
>>
>>81036196

RT is already blaming western civ. for making Muslims do this.
>>
File: pTRU1-20803726enh-z6.jpg (91 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
pTRU1-20803726enh-z6.jpg
91 KB, 1000x1000
>>81033813
>>81034322
>>81035109

Just imagine that you're a kid growing up in France.
Its been a rough year, mommy and daddy are really upset about things happening across the country.
But, you're still doing well in school and making friends with the new migrants.

Mommy decides to take you out to see the fireworks for a big holiday. Its really exciting, you decided to bring your baby doll, Addie along with you.

There's hundreds people there, all waiting for the fireworks to start.
Suddenly, you hear a strange rumbling up ahead. People are screaming, but you can't see over their heads.

Suddenly, you feel something hit you, everything goes black as pain radiates across your little broken body. You hear screaming and cries for help all around you. Just before the blackness takes you away, the last thing you see is Addie's smiling face. .

You didn't ask for this.
You only came to see the fireworks.
>>
>>81039706
Fucking hell you're making me want to cry.

Merkel needs to hang and so do the fifth columnist leftist scum who let them in in the first place.
>>
>>81033813
Reminder to everyone who thinks we can coexist with "non-radical" Muslims:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bV710c1dgpU

This "religion" needs to either be reformed or purged from the western world.
>>
EXPEL THEM ALL
>>
>>81040232
Well, the liberal media isn't ever going to acknowledge this, all they're going to do is wheel nu male faggot muslims in front of us and make them say "islam is peace"

I mean, look at WeKuKuNow, that fucker would be bought in prison for a packet of cigarettes on the first day in spite of being muslim
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.