[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Time For Another Crusade
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6
We need to organize. We need to take action.

We have to take this beyond our fucking computers.
>>
File: hahahaha fransa.jpg (85 KB, 864x1018) Image search: [Google]
hahahaha fransa.jpg
85 KB, 864x1018
You pork eating kafir filths can only talk shit about islam in chinese adult cartoon forums.You can't talk shit about islam on outside. because we are everywhere and there will be alpha muslim boy who will beat the shit out of you.Yes you are obese NEET who never go outside.You are coward. you say that you will kill all muslims but you can't because you are coward and fat.meanwhıle i can talk shıt about chrıstianity in my country and ın the europe. and no one will attack me. If they;A MUSLim brother will come to help me. i can take a shit on a church and basically you can't do nothing. but can you take shit in mosque without beaten to death? i don't think so.SO you can only talk shit about Islam in internet. beucase you're internet crusader.Your people will never rise against us. because we will kill them in sight.You want a war? we're ready for war in when we were born. you raised as soft.your family only care about you getting a job. no warriority.meanwhile our families taught us to how fight with kuffar.
>>
>>81028276
>>
File: ATurkishStory.jpg (100 KB, 585x952) Image search: [Google]
ATurkishStory.jpg
100 KB, 585x952
>>81028456
*twitches legs*
>>
There is no where to Crusade...

The enemy is already within our countries...

Your PM is part of the problem and enables the enemy...
>>
>>81028276
Educate yourself and try to get a job in the intelligence agencies. They are the ones who stop these retards. Only reason UK has been so safe recently is because our intelligence agencies do such a thorough job preventing these things.

Prevention is better than cure.
>>
>>81028456

You're completely wrong, shitstain. You're low IQ, weak, small, mentally unstable subhumans. You're kind only attack civilians by surprise, then scuttle off. You're cowards, less than human, and stand no chance against angry westerners. You're time is almost up.
>>
>>81029224

In our own streets, then.

We need people infuencing politics and public opinion, and we need zero-tolerance patrols in the streets.

The shitskins will keep doing their part, and pissing off the general population.
>>
>>81028456

can't even speak english properly lol. dumbfuck

why do you wear a towel on your head
>>
cringe
>>
>>81029633
yeah right. Guaranteed the UK will suffer a terror attack next.
>>
File: glorious turk.jpg (47 KB, 292x200) Image search: [Google]
glorious turk.jpg
47 KB, 292x200
>>81028456
Listen to glorious Turkroach man he know truth about being a man, it involve getting greased up and giving bear man sexy reach around, remember if you not do this you not real Turkroach man.Turkey glorious homosexual free paradise....nothing to see here, what are you gay?
>>
File: turkye_armpit.jpg (46 KB, 334x500) Image search: [Google]
turkye_armpit.jpg
46 KB, 334x500
>>81028456
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.