[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
France punished for their own suicide
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6
File: Joseph DeBasedtre.png (228 KB, 341x462) Image search: [Google]
Joseph DeBasedtre.png
228 KB, 341x462
Remember, Bastille Day is the day when the once proud kingdom of France was overthrown by libtards, making it a cuck haven forever. Oh how ironic, the full outworkings of liberalism come back to haunt it on bastille day.
>>
File: Thomas_Paine_rev1.jpg (3 MB, 2562x3451) Image search: [Google]
Thomas_Paine_rev1.jpg
3 MB, 2562x3451
>mfw this cunt and his butt buddies' bad ideas metastasized across Europe
>liberalism has doomed western civilization
>>
>>81025409
The chap isn't all bad.
>>
>>81025409

Literally fuck liberals and their special days.
>>
Maistre's Considerations on France is a real masterpiece and I encourage everyone to read it. He has some brilliant insights in it and turns out phrase.

>The French Revolution is radically evil. It is the highest point of corruption ever known to man. It is pure impurity.
>>
>>81026407

Yeah, he is based. Would laugh if he could see the french libs getting shot on bastille day by the diversity they love so much.
>>
File: 1456786193300.png (292 KB, 422x499) Image search: [Google]
1456786193300.png
292 KB, 422x499
>>81025409
Paine?
>>
File: fasdfadgfd.png (50 KB, 344x356) Image search: [Google]
fasdfadgfd.png
50 KB, 344x356
>>81024841
The people that died in that attack had nothing at all to do with the overthrow of the French kingdom. To say that this is somehow their fault or a result of their own actions is no different than when blacks try to discredit whites by bringing up slavery.

Maybe instead of shitposting, you should direct your edge towards the kebab responsible and push for removal before Britain is next.
>>
>>81026041
>fedora tipping deist edgelord
>believed that all races were equal
>thought all religions should be tolerated
>partook in idiocy of French Revolution
>greatest work is full of non-sequiturs and emotional appeals

He's not very good, either.
>>
File: robert filmer.jpg (17 KB, 250x328) Image search: [Google]
robert filmer.jpg
17 KB, 250x328
>>81026407
Robert Filmer was pretty cool, too; I just finished reading Patriarcha, it's amazing that liberalism still exists after he pretty much dispensed with its intellectual foundation.

>that collar is bitchin too
>>
>>81024841
>De Maistre
He warned us, why didn't we listen?
>>
>>81025409
thomas paine would be a conservative in america
>>
>>81027068

they were celebrating bastille day. like celebrating the Holodomor
>>
>>81028294
No, he would not. He was in favor of redistributing wealth and a whole bunch of other naughty things...
>>
>>81028294
More like a cuckservative.
>>
>>81025409
Did my americlap education fail me or wasn't this guy publishing pamphlets for the US during the revolutionary war?
>>
>>81029181
Yes; he wrote Common Sense and The American Crisis. Never read the second, but the first is babby tier.
>>
>>81024841
Yeah you're right... The French are the firsts to have beheaded a king...
>>
>>81029181
He also went to French Revolution and helped support it. He died with barely anyone attending his funeral though.
>>
File: RIP in peace, sweet prince.jpg (27 KB, 294x322) Image search: [Google]
RIP in peace, sweet prince.jpg
27 KB, 294x322
>>81029704

le shifty nervous sweating anglo man
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.