[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>global warming deniers You guys are just memeing, right?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 1459306151451.jpg (38 KB, 362x346) Image search: [Google]
1459306151451.jpg
38 KB, 362x346
>global warming deniers
You guys are just memeing, right?
>>
>>81010794
Do you have any proof that it isn't being caused by the same things that have caused climate change for the last 4 billion years?
>>
>>81010794
No one should deny global warming, the only thing up for debate is how severe it is or what is causing it.
Besides, even if we intended to save the planet or whatever, it's too late in time to do anything about it. There's already too much pollution.
>>
>Coming out of an ice age
>Planet is getting warmer
>Some how this is strange
>>
>>81010794
When its denial is turned into a thought crime, i will support it out of spite.

Freedom of speech and thought is a right that must be protected, faggot.
>>
>>81010794
>believing in manmade global warming
You're just memeing, right?
>>
>>81010794
no

I was hoping you people were.
>>
>>81011074
since we're questioning scientific consensus, how do you know we're not coming out of normalcy and going into a hot age?
>>
>>81011074
planet is getting warmer a lot faster then before retard
>>
File: IMG_3856 - Copy.jpg (214 KB, 1600x1367) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3856 - Copy.jpg
214 KB, 1600x1367
>believing in 19th century racial pseudoscience
>denying global warming

You faggots are a bunch of jokers.
>>
>>81010794
> cars caused the global warming that naturally occurring to melt the ice from the ice age
> let's make natural earth cycles a political agenda and a means for blank government checks for the same studies
>>
>>81010794
>1 post
S H I L L
>>
I won't deny climate change, but I'm not stupid enough to believe that it WASN'T caused by the jews.
>>
>>81011737
look up global temperature from the past 10,000 years. The little ice age was not too long ago and we're still relatively cold compared to the warming periods of the past
>>
>>81011800
Can you prove that? Ice cores don't give time resolution down to the year or even decade
>>
>>81010794
You either have to lump yourself in with them or lump yourself in with people who are afraid of nuclear power and honestly believe that solar and wind are in any way good for the environment or practical.

The whole concept of global warming is just a pointless distraction to stop investment in things that are actually useful, like fusion, and to stop people from noticing how fucking jewish the energy industry is.
If we kill all oil and coal power plants, build fusion plants everywhere, force switches to electric cars, stick tesla coils to everything, and a bunch of other shit we should have done 30+ years ago, it'll go back to normal on it's own if we caused, and if we didn't, there's no point worrying, it's natural.
>>
>>81010794
i would be more concerned if climate wasnt changing tbqh
>>
>>81010794

I oppose the idea of giving new powers to our jew-faggot government using this very shaky issue as a pretext.
>>
I believe it I just don't give a shit. Siberia will be a great place to live and we're leaving the earth in a couple hundred years anyway.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.