[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is getting out of hand. Now politicans are talking about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 300x168
This is getting out of hand. Now politicans are talking about it. It was bad enough with everyone and their mom talking about it but now I think its gone too far. Seriously what the fuck is happening? Where can I go where no one will talk about this and I dont have to see people outside with their face in their phone?
>>
>>81008883

>REEEEEEEE THE NORMIES STOLE MY POKEMON
>>
>>81008883

You're just hella mad because there's no rare Pokemon in your shitty area
>>
Nowhere. Deal with it.
>>
Has anyone caught Hillary yet?
>>
>>81008883
>Where can I go where no one will talk about this
The so-called Islamic State, apparently.
>>
>>81008883
its a pretty big deal though. It is a groundbreaking game, the first augmented reality game that is actually worth a damn. Its the kind of thing that people used to imagine we would have in the future. Don't be salty just cause normies are all over it.

>>81009247
youd need a masterball for that my dude
>>
Siberia.
>>
File: 1467503074065.png (288 KB, 450x354) Image search: [Google]
1467503074065.png
288 KB, 450x354
cute anime girls pokemon GO clone when?
>>
> hurr look at me im a faggot and i hate people having fun

Do you think that it bothers Pokemon Go players that a NEET like you spends his Summer shitposting a Stormweenie/Satire forum on a cartoon board?
>>
>>81008883
My dad's playing Pokemon GO
He's 50 and previously didn't give a shit about Pokemon.
It's actually pretty cool though. We can go for walks and catch Pokemon together.
>>
I don't even get why people are looking at their phones so much. I just keep it in my pocket and walk to incubate eggs and it buzzes when I need to pull out my phone and catch a Pokemon.
>>
im looking forward to finding a tepig/pignite/emboar/grumpig/sproink at a mosque and showing the world
>>
>>81008883
>not liking fun
>>
>>81010862
It has to be on and unlocked so it's just a hassle to keep it in my pocket. Also, in active areas you need to catch and collect so often it's better just to keep it out.
>>
>>81012405
What kind of criminal are you?
How do you do the things you do?
Share with me your secrets deep inside
>>
>>81008883
Nintendo just hates it's fans and wants them to go exercise. And it worked.
>>
>>81014026
1: get an 'always-on' app
2: enable battery saver mode
3: put phone in your pocket upside down
>>
Yeah and now some driver in France killed people, probably was playing this while driving
>>
>>81015434
Eventually it will ghost press home and call my mom and tell her I'm secretly gay or something. Can't risk it.
>>
>>81009598
>the first augmented reality game that is actually worth a damn
Isn't it the exact same game as Ingress from the exact same company, just with different skins?
>>
>>81008883
Is everyone on this board underaged?

When the first pokemon games came out, it was a fucking phenomenon. Everyone was talking about it.
>>
Anyway OP, Pokemon is normie as fuck. The Pokemania in West was massive around early 2000s, and those people are now in their 20s and their parents remember this manic period as well. It's fun nostalgia activity to do with family and friends.
>>
I've brought this up multiple times on /v/ but I just get shitposted. Maybe you guys will take it more seriously.
Maybe we can get this game banned?
I mean, if we express enough concern we can get it banned in most states right?
>>
>literally twice as many people in my local park the last few days
>NEETs forced to get their fat ass away from desk chair
>generation gaps being bridged
>people are socializing with random unkown others

>this is bad

Autism much? I can understand getting irritated by the hype but in a few weeks your jewbook timeline is back to normal again so you can waste your time by reading other shitposts again. But that this app is a good thing is literally an objective fact.
>>
>>81015861
Honestly what is really confusing me is how hard it is being shilled. It's on almost every board I visit, there is an article in almost every newspaper and way to many people even here seem to get super defensive when anybody criticizes any aspect of it: calling people neets, friendless losers, fatsos, "grandpa that doesn't go with the times", etc. It's kind of weirding me out and almost making me think like there is something more sinister behind it at work and somebody is pushing very hard for this to become installed on every phone. Maybe I am just paranoid though.
>>
Sure is reddit in here
>>
>>81012610
>tepig/pignite/emboar/grumpig/sproink
I think PokemonGo only features the original 150
>>
File: image.jpg (74 KB, 363x395) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74 KB, 363x395
>>
The stories about evil apps brainwashing us and telling us to kill ourselves turns out to be true! I thought that was just bad sci-fi.
>>
>>81016661
What's weird is that it wasn't this bad for a few days after its release
>>
>>81008883

>Where can I go where no one will talk about this and I dont have to see people outside with their face in their phone?

Back to bed grampa - there is no one to bother you there.
>>
I just don't give a fuck about this at all. I find the game to be casual shit that is boring the fuck out of me with every game actually as of recently. Probably cause im depressed or something.

Also fuck normies
>>
File: 1468535982398.png (441 KB, 583x470) Image search: [Google]
1468535982398.png
441 KB, 583x470
>>
>>81016661
>what is really confusing me is how hard it is being shilled
It was literally funded by the CIA
Its a massive surveillance program, where every normie willingly points a camera at their surroundings
>>
>>81008883
Apparently not /pol/ holy fuck...
>>
>>81008883
OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN
>>
>>81020948
Gonna need a source on that
>>
Pokemon GO

GLOBAL OBSERVATION

>https://www.corbettreport.com/the-cias-pokemon-go-app-is-doing-what-the-patriot-act-cant/

>http://www.infowars.com/pokemon-go-linked-to-cia/

The New World Order is Zionism (spooky occult jews). If Poke GO is not a zionist spy tool, then why has Israel banned their own soldiers from using it?

>http://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/1.730912
>>
>>81008883
Everyone's looking for a way to take advantage of the fad. That's how it is.
>>
>>81012405
damn, is she trying to spit? creepy
>>
>>81008883
It's the new popular hot shit. It will be dead and forgotten before hitting winter.
>>
>>81021441
Pokemon Go was made by Niantic Inc.

Niantic Inc is a company that was formed by Keyhole Inc. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Niantic,_Inc.

Niantic, Inc. is a software development company best known for developing the augmented reality mobile games Ingress[1][2] and Pokémon GO. It was formed by Keyhole, Inc. founder John Hanke in 2010

Keyhole Inc was a company that received investment capital from In-Q-Tel. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keyhole,_Inc

Keyhole, Inc., founded in 2001, was a pioneering software development company specializing in geospatial data visualization applications and was acquired by Google in 2004. Initially launched as a spin-off of Intrinsic Graphics, first round funding came from a Sony venture capital fund and others, additional capital came from an NVIDIA bundling deal, from the CIA's venture capital arm In-Q-Tel,[1] with the majority of In-Q-Tel' funds coming from the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency

In-Q-Tel is the venture capital firm of the cia.

https://www.iqt.org/

IQT identifies, adapts, and delivers innovative technology solutions to support the missions of the Central Intelligence Agency and broader U.S. Intelligence Community.
>>
>>81010178
>stormweenie
You have to go back
>>
>>81021602
>then why has Israel banned their own soldiers from using it?
Because they want their soldiers to be paying attention and not stepping on mudslime IEDs while trying to catch a magnemite.
>>
It's reminiscent of the Pokémon craze of the 90s where people got so crazy about it, my brother and I actually broke into my neighbor's house and stole 200 pokémon cards and we were only 7-8 years old. I don't see a difference with Pokémon Go.
I think it's cool what it's doing but at the same time it kinda spooks me out to see it blow up all of a sudden.
So much crazy shit already happening in my area, which is a redneck shithole in bumfuck nowhere. people spraypainting team valor and team mystic all over town, some random 40 year old nigger came up to me and asked what team i'm on. a bunch of kristallnacht-esque NO POKEMON signs on some businesses, and then pokemon all over other businesses. tailgate parties at pokestops. the people you'd least expect to get into it, are getting into it all of a sudden.
>>
>>81023853
It's a way to spy on everyone and make tons of Jew golds off of it. It has full access of your Gmail account, (which normies will say shit like "I'm not doing nuffins wrong mang, don't care if government is spying on me.) It uses GPS location to record everywhere these special ed kids wander. It's like the Google car but with mindless idiots behind the wheel.
>>
>>81025500
So we should expect many organizations of peoples to make similar rules, if they are staffed by autistic liberal hillary supporters who can't do their job? Okay that's harsh but I agree. Can't vidya on the clock.

However, wouldn't they, and similar organizations, already have policies that keep workers from gaming on the job? Facebooking? Twitter? Why single out poke Global Observation? It should have already been banned by their procedures and policies, no?
>>
>>81025747
I don't remember Pokemon blowing up THIS much.It was crazy popular but you could go for 5 minutes without hearing about it, even if you were a kid.

It's also weird how defensive some people are getting about it here
>>
>>81020931
My sides just died for allah
>>
>>81027826
>everybody has an iphone
>free game
It's easy to download, simple to play, has no real goal and does the job of luring out microtransactions.
You can't battle your friends and gyms are retarded/not worth the bother, normies will be bored of it soon and most bar autists and school children already are.
>>
>>81020931
holy fuck bro. you're in france too
>>
I WANT THAT 4G, 4G!
>>
>>81027826
You mean shills. Yeah, playing vidya is pernicious because it does not help people attain their life goals. The consumer consumes the media, spending precious time (all death is certain). Media consumption in this manner is pernicious and subversive, thus degenerate. Pol has always held this stance, even after the exodus to 8.

Seeing any vidya consumerism here is shilling. Hard to discern with poke Global Observation being pushed everywhere all at once eh? Almost fools you into thinking more people are talking about it than actually playing it ...

Has anyone ever gotten an Accountability Report for Google Play? They don't even publish that category of document because ratings and downloads are fudged.
>>
>>81026960
>Jew golds
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.