[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there a place where I can buy heavy body armor like the police
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: peaceful-protest-girl.jpg (206 KB, 1289x515) Image search: [Google]
peaceful-protest-girl.jpg
206 KB, 1289x515
Is there a place where I can buy heavy body armor like the police here are wearing? Dumb She-boon not related.
>>
>>81003084
Yeah, it's called the Internet. Search for riot gear and I guarantee you will find a set of it for sale.
>>
>>81003084
http://shop.opticsplanet.com/damascus-dfx2-imperial-upper-body-protection-system.html?_iv_code=08-UF-DFX2IM-DFX2XXLXXXL&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=plusbox-beta&gclid=CNGI24zv880CFUVsfgodtD8PPw

Took all of 15 seconds to find.
>>
>>81003084
That riot gear is not bullet proof anon. It's meant to lessen blunt force trauma from shit being thrown at you. In case you didn't know.
>>
>>81004170
This. If you're looking for bullet proof get a plate carrier and ceramic plates. Don't fall for the AR500 armor meme.
>>
>>81003084
You should probably check your local laws. And then learn to google.
>>
>>81004490
I don't think armor is restricted anywhere in the US.
>>
>>81004490
Who bans wearing body armor? It meets the legal definition of arms, and shall not be infringed.
>>
>>81004654
>>81004832
I just looked it up apparently it's legal, but you can only by face to face in person in Connecticut, NY is trying to ban it and it's illegal to wear it in a school in Louisiana. For some reason I thought there were more legal restrictions because I had heard of places refusing to cell certain types to civilians.
>>
>>81006031
>because I had heard of places refusing to cell certain types to civilians.

shit elitist defense companies dont want to sell their shit to "civilians". what else is new
>>
It wouldn't fit your fatass
>>
http://www.securityprousa.com/armor/riot.html

I think its the same one.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.