[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /Cleveland/ here? I'm in an inner ring suburb on the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: trump sempai.png (38 KB, 197x200) Image search: [Google]
trump sempai.png
38 KB, 197x200
Who /Cleveland/ here? I'm in an inner ring suburb on the eastside so I'm not too worried about my safety, but I feel a little bad that our city is going to get rekt by the big Soros-funded BLM/Trump race war, especially how relatively well everything went with us winning the NBA championship.
>>
>>81002164
You also have the UFC HW champion. If anyone cares.
>>
>>81002164
question, which suburbs of cleveland today have the most jews? shaker heights? are they mostly east or west of the city?
>>
>>81004249
The Jews in Cleveland have historically always lived on the east side, and have been moving further and further east generationally for the last 100 years. Shaker has a sizeable Jewish population, but it was never the largest of the suburbs. 20 years ago it was a safe bet to say most Cleveland area Jews lived in Cleveland Heights, but today it's probably either Beachwood or Solon.
>>
Isn't east side all niggers?
>>
>>81006326
Today with the exception of University Circle, Little Italy and a few pockets here and there, the east side of the city proper is mainly black. The area doesn't have a huge jewish population to speak of, but most of them live in a few specific east side suburbs.
>>
>>81002164
http://www.strawpoll.me/10748075

>>
File: stipe-miocic-ufc-198-2[1].jpg (344 KB, 1000x600) Image search: [Google]
stipe-miocic-ufc-198-2[1].jpg
344 KB, 1000x600
You've got the champ too
>>
>>81006228

can confirm, lived on Euclid Heights Blvd next to a Jewish family and down the street from a Jewish girls school, right near Severance Mall
>>
>>81006326
Most of it is, but you also have some decently sized outposts of whites and Jews in Cleveland Heights, Shaker Heights, South Euclid, University Heights, etc. because of the hospitals and Universities. Little Italy has managed to hold on as well, although its mainly a tourist destination and student/doctor housing now.

I live in Cleveland Heights, which is basically a bunch of white and jewish doctors and professors subsidizing blacks with property and income tax.
>>
>>81007051
Oh shit. I don't live there anymore, but I grew up on a street across from Monticello Middle School. Went to St. Ann's too.
>>
>>81002164
National Guard is supposedly in town. With 1700 police in addition to Cleveland's own force.

I cannot wait for these faggots to get rekt.
>>
>>81002164

Went to Cleveland once for a Cavaliers game.

It was alright.

Met some girls who were terrified of walking around the city after dark.

I'm from South East Ohio, so I'm used to mentally deficient mountain mongoloids.

Nigs at night don't scare me.
>>
>>81007412
I just moved back to NE Ohio after 25 years in Baltimore. You guys did a good job keeping the niggers near big cities. And basically no beaners.

>tfw go to McDs and everyone behind the counter is white
>>
>>81002164
avon lake area here. /comfy/ as fuck
>>
File: baseballgrave.jpg (527 KB, 2000x1126) Image search: [Google]
baseballgrave.jpg
527 KB, 2000x1126
>>81007051
Severance Circle is pretty shitty now. Everything keeps closing. I only ever go there for the post office anymore.

It breaks my heart thinking of what the east side used to be, though. You can catch glimpses of it driving down treelined streets in Shaker or Cleveland Heights, or walking through Lakeview. I always imagine what it must have been like it its prime, with streetcars, jobs, healthy families...
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 460x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 460x400
>>81009942

I lived there from '96 to 04', I grew up there

it was an absolutely wonderful place, I loved living there

if you remember seeing a black Porsche zipping around it was my dads

breaks my heart to see the it in its current state, I thought about buying my old house there for 30 grand and a couple more on the street and trying to revitalize it
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.