[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pokemon GO declared haraam
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: Pokemon-Go-main.jpg (31 KB, 615x410) Image search: [Google]
Pokemon-Go-main.jpg
31 KB, 615x410
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/pokmon-go-declared-forbidden-un-8423109

This ride never ends
>>
File: answer.png (99 KB, 500x522) Image search: [Google]
answer.png
99 KB, 500x522
>Muslims angry about Western things
As long as they don't start bombing embassies I am fine with it.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qn7TcsT91C8
>>
>>81003964
>they start bombing Gyms and Pokestops
>>
>>81002137
Is this the redpill the normies will finally listen to?
>>
>>81004895
>Isis attempts to steal all the world's Pickachos
>Every terrorist attack ends with them getting blown away into the Horizon by an US drone strike
>>
File: 1440720267692.webm (1 MB, 384x288) Image search: [Google]
1440720267692.webm
1 MB, 384x288
>mfw Pokemon will be the final straw that will lead to the Muslim Reformation

We did it bros! World peace is coming!
>>
>>81005410
>you can fuck with our liberty, our rights, our culture, you can even bomb us, but dont fuck with our pokemon
sadly, you may be right
>>
>>81004895
>>81006126
>team rocket
>>
File: 1468334548534.gif (2 MB, 298x167) Image search: [Google]
1468334548534.gif
2 MB, 298x167
>Will we find some lunatics walk into mosques, churches, prisons and military units in search of the missing [Pokemon]?”

What is wrong with these people
>>
File: allahu akbar.gif (2 MB, 282x160) Image search: [Google]
allahu akbar.gif
2 MB, 282x160
TEAM ROCKET IS BLASTING OFF AGAIN
>>
>>81002137
Pokemon Go is the shit. I went to the park with a friend last night to play it and drink and woke up on the floor naked. A bunch of pots outside my house were smashed, one of my shoes was missing and the other was covered in mud and there's a big ass No Trespassing sign in my kitchen that I stole.

This is why I hate Islam. No fun allowed.
>>
>>81007641
>A bunch of pots outside my house were smashed
Did you guys play some Zelda too?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.