[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
whats the truth behind Trump mocking the disabled reporter?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: oT41FYI.gif (2 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
oT41FYI.gif
2 MB, 320x180
whats the truth behind Trump mocking the disabled reporter?
>>
why is there a special ed reporter?
>>
>>81000992
>wowitsfuckingnothing.jpg
>>
Trump was interviewed by this guy over the phone 40 years ago, same guy wrote an article how Muslims were seen cheering in Paterson NJ

guy tries to backtrack a story he wrote in 2001, trump makes fun of a flabbergasted reporter in general(never read the authors name)

oh shit, hes crippled, trump is an ableist
>>
>>81000992
Yeah, he did it. He wasn't making fun of him, Trump just has no tact.
>>
>>81000992
he mocked a disabled reporter who was passive agressive at every opportunity he had towards Trump`s campaign.

Serves him right for mocking trump. Nothing more fair than that.
>>
I hope Trump was making fun of him for real
>>
What a shock. Trumpets spinning. It's fun to watch you sycophants try to wipe his ass for him every time Trump takes a shit on someone.

He was making fun of the guy's disability. It's what Trump does. Own it.
>>
>>81001385
>b-but muh how did he not know him but know his condition?
>drumpe btfo!!! xD
how do you respond
>>
>>81002196
Why are Canadians such insufferable cunts? Every Canadian I've ever met has a terrible "holier-than-thou" complex.
>>
>>81002196
I'm sure you don't have to spin for Trudeau's former drama teacher ass
>>
>>81002196
>A FUCKING TRUDEAU
>>
>>81000992
He's not really disabled in the way he was mocking.
>>
>>81003197
i dont know, sorta looked like he was mocking the reporter
>>
File: 1349510663185.jpg (763 KB, 1280x850) Image search: [Google]
1349510663185.jpg
763 KB, 1280x850
>>81000992how bout you take a shit and drown in it?
>>
talk shit get hit
>>
>>81003681
hey, im just asking because all i see when looking it up is
>IS THIS THE END OF DRUMPFE?? XD
or
>DRUMPFE MOCKDE REPOTTER OMG DIE!!!!
>>
>Trumpcucks are still denying one of Trump's most blatant douche moments
>>
>>81000992
He's just an asshole catering to his disrespectful fans.
>>
>>81002377
Dubs speak truth. Every Canadian I've seen on /pol/ both anti- and pro-Trump has been an unbearable shitstain. I miss when they were dedicated to perpetuating the "Canadians are nice" meme
>>
File: qOiyUOQ.jpg (84 KB, 577x867) Image search: [Google]
qOiyUOQ.jpg
84 KB, 577x867
>>81006263
>post yfw you realize that since this board is contrarian in every way, the Canadians known for being nice irl are actually insufferable cunts here
>>
>>81000992
>whats the truth behind Trump mocking the disabled reporter?

He didn't mock any disability. Trump is always animated with his hands like that. If you believe the media spin about this you're clinically retarded.
>>
>>81007069
>Trump is always animated with his hands like that
If he's doing that every time he gives a speech I think he needs to see a doctor
>>
>>81007311
It's his imitation of someone feigning bewilderment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzWXdVsHMCM

He clearly didn't think "haha I'm going to mock disabled people by doing this motion for a split second!"
>>
Everyone saying Trump was mocking his disability is full of shit. If you watch Trump's rallies he already mocked other people in the same manner.

This was the reporter who wrote an article saying Muslims were celebrating on 9-11, then he tried to take it back saying "oh I dont remember!" so Trump was just mocking a groveling reporter trying to lie about his own reporting.

They have a take a screengrab of Trump for a split second to even make it remotely seem like he's mocking a disabled person.

Besides, fuck that lying reporter.
>>
>>81009031
Lmao show me one other video of him doing the retard hand and voice when making fun of someone you fucking faggot
>>
>>81009031
This is why anyone with half a brain cell dropped this a week after it was a story.
>>
>>81000992
http://www.strawpoll.me/10748075

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.