[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FUCK
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: rgtrdg.jpg (136 KB, 496x673) Image search: [Google]
rgtrdg.jpg
136 KB, 496x673
JUST FUCKING NUKE GERMANY ALREADY

https://twitter.com/BeneNie/status/753611832569585664
>refugee who doesn't speak german sits on long distance train without valid ticket
>conductor says he would need to pay or exit at the next station
>it was late and he wouldn't arrive at his destination
>cuck translates and sees how troubled the poor boi is
>offers to pay for the ticket with his 50% discount card (50eur), which is only allowed for personal use
>conductor says he can't do that, some discussion about you gotta have mercy with the poor boi who would be stranded for a few hours at night at some other station
>conductor gives in but says he needs a full non-discount ticket from a later station (80 instead of 100 eur) on because the staff changes there, he lets him drive until there for free
>cuck agrees
>AND THEN, THE UNBELIEVABLE HAPPENED
>other people seeing the discussion nodded and came over, contributing money voluntarily
>the poor boi got the ticket for free paid by all the cucks on board
>poor boi has tears welling up in his eyes
>"things can be so simple"

Sweden, I think you gotta try hard to out-cuck the german population.
>>
File: GERMANY.png (280 KB, 432x465) Image search: [Google]
GERMANY.png
280 KB, 432x465
>>
I don't see a problem with people willingly helping other people. The "refugee" is already there so why not do what you would do for someone else?

The problem is with the EU force feeding immigration and country's leaders for willingly taking them. But if you have a problem this you should unplug and go for a walk.
>>
>I offered to pay 50€ with my Bahncard and asked the conductor to pay the other 50€ himself.

LOL
>>
>>80998887

Fuck this cuck and his failed cuck-empire. Good to see it all come crashing down.
>>
File: image.jpg (355 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
355 KB, 2048x1536
Now I want an oyster po' boy
>>
>>80998548
Is it really any different from people starting GoFund me accounts for something similar?
>>
>>80998548
100% made up story. Like some leftard could even afford his own ticket.
>>
A refugee didn't have enough money to buy his groceries one day and people paid for him :^)
>>
>>80999453
Even though politically wise it's a failed nation, technologically wise they contributed on a gigantic scale.
>>
Cuckadoodledoo the Cucks of the Rhine
The Cucks
The foolish cucks
>>
Weird that leftist get into such situations all the time isn't it?
>>
>>80998548
This guy will drown in pussy, I guarantee it
>>
>>80998548
nice fairy tale, I can't imagine what kind of bluepilled jackass you have to be to believe these obviously made up propaganda stories.
>>
>>80998548
*muss
>>
File: feelsgr8m8.jpg (170 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
feelsgr8m8.jpg
170 KB, 800x800
>on a regional train in eastern Germany
>"refugee" is sitting in the first class compartment
>conductor comes into our car
>everyone shows their tickets
>comes to the guy still sitting in the first class
>asks him for tickets in German and English
>the guy can't speak either
>apparently he has no ticket
>and no money to pay for one
>conductor makes him leave the train at the next station
>passengers around me just keep reading, talking etc.

>mfw a black guy without money or German language skills ends up stranded in the deepest Saxonian boonies because he thought he could ride the train for free
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.