[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>France's national day celebrates their government failing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: kek.jpg (113 KB, 596x628) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
113 KB, 596x628
>France's national day celebrates their government failing to defend something.
>>
>>80995449

What do you mean, baboontalian ?
>>
>>80995883
French monarchy unable to defend la Bastille against the mob.
>>
It's Bastille Day, you fucking ignorant frog
>>
>>80995449
>>80995955

There was no true governmet at that time, all was decentralized and the cities possessed their own parliements, and tribunals, etc

The people were united under the King because he was Christ's Lieutenant and the First French, more like a symbol than actual Chief of the state.
>>
>>80996551
You might want to read some history books.Beware, you might learn something
>>
>>80996890
>>80996049
you might want to learn how to think properly. every country's independence in the world is the result of some kind of government failing to protect their own interests from the people. the oppressors failed to protect themselves, and the people freed themselves from the shackles of tyranny. its the same everywhere. youre just a dumb faggot
>>
>>80997746
libertard leaf
>>
>>80996890
>t. wafflenigger who want to tell a french his own history

You're confusing Louis XIV's and Louis XV's reign with Louis XVI's reign, under the formers the Monarchy was indeed strong and the parliements suppressed but during the reign of the later the Monarchy soon returned to his natural state which is decentralized.
>>
File: 1465941874-jesus-reupload.png (14 KB, 136x102) Image search: [Google]
1465941874-jesus-reupload.png
14 KB, 136x102
>>80997936
yeah, that's why there was popular opposition against the monarchy's fiscal reform
>>
If I was a dictator the very first people I would round up in camps would be libertarians, even before SJW's.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.