[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WHY did globalism fail? I'm doing an undercover top secret
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1467857647670.jpg (154 KB, 557x595) Image search: [Google]
1467857647670.jpg
154 KB, 557x595
WHY did globalism fail?

I'm doing an undercover top secret report and need reasons.
>>
Same reason why Britain failed
>>
>>80995431

Because it was never actually Globalism... it was actually Extreme Capitalism... and despotism.

The people at the top got the Capital.... and the people who followed it became despots.
>>
>>80995431
It fails as soon as there are countries which don't give a shit about human rights and democratic values are involved or if politicians can be bought and make politics for elites rather than the people.
>>
>>80995431
tell us secrets
>>
>>80995833
uh half the democrat party is going to to be wiped out just like half the labour party
>>
>>80995431
A global world can't work without nations, just like a village can't work without families.
>>
>>80995431

Because you destroyed everything good to fill it with everything bad to then make it good again or at least that was the theory

plan b was probably to kill everything in case it failed and start over which was probably the case since subhumans can't into civilization

Find my posts about what happened in my country over the last 30 years thats essentially your report made for FREE

fuck you for ruining my country btw
>>
>>80996186
learn 2 form an intelligence service dipshit
if u can't do that then u can't do higher functioning in a social setting. that means no more evolutionary path for your shitty tribe.
>>
>>80995431
niggers
homos
women

white people expecting mud people to think and act like they do if they get shit...
>>
>>80995431
Because the people in charge of things know more about Game of Thrones than they do about running their own countries.
>>
>>80995431

it didn't fail, it succeeded spectacularly, but only for the people with the infrastructure and resources to compete.

its so clearly bad for everyone else, but the elite want it all. they are never satisfied, its like they beileve they can own the world even if its empty.
>>
>>80995431
turns out, most people dont like being invaded by violent retarded shitskins. who couldve seen this coming
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.