[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DOD pays for gender reassignment surgery
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
So I've got a question /pol/ I'm not in the US military but I'm fucking someone who is, now I wrap that shit but when I ask her to go on the pill she tells me that the new policy for the military paying for gender reassignment surgery makes it extremely difficult for reservists to get seen at the doctor's now much less get birth control paid for.

Is there any source to this or is she just being a lazy asshole?
>>
>>80995042

I know it's a small consolation but just keep in mind, most post-op transgenders committ suicide within five years of surgery.
>>
Where do you even find a military waifu?
>>
>>80995623
Online dating actually, never tried it before and really lucked out on this one, save for the shitty sex problem
>>
>>80996220
which site? Free? Sex problem?
>>
>>80995042
She's probably right. I'd be surprised if they pay for Reservists to see the doctor at all. They have no way of knowing if they got any injury on one of their two days a month of playing soldier, or if they got it in the real world.
>>
>>80995567
It's actually 40%, not most but still it's an extremely high number.
>>
>>80997534
His penis probably isn't very feminine :'(
>>
>>80995042
They could have at least pitched in for the nose job while they were at it...what a honker!
>>
>>80995042
>reservists
Bud hate to break it to you but it's hard for us actual veterans to see doctors. I have yet to meet a service member (pussy officers don't count as people and their opinions don't matter) that is not disgusted that mental invalids will be given treatment while they get thrown yet again to the side.
>>
>>81002312
That's a real fucking bummer man, definitely over this social justice shit bullshit making out country weaker as a whole.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.