[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I guess this is the right board to ask: So I was casually chatting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 8
I guess this is the right board to ask:
So I was casually chatting with some friends, we were discussing ethnic mafias and making fun of ethnic stereotypes, but in a kind of lighthearted way. So then I suddenly mention the Jewish Mafia (actually a thing in real life) and said that they run Hollywood. At this point my friends were like "whoa dude". Like I'm taking it too far.
This is not the first time I've been told that I was rude for saying the Jews run Hollywood.
But I don't understand. What's so rude about that? I mean besides it being true, how is it even offensive in itself?
>>
For whatever reason it's considered very offensive in a tinfoil-hat sort of way.
>>
>>80994034
>>80993461

I think this is an important topic.

How exactly did they manage to make such an obvious fact offensive to mention?

There are countless examples of this, and I can't really think of anything else like it.
>>
>>80994212
Well I didn't go further into debate just in case I ended up in trouble and being "confirmed" anti-semitic or something.
>>
File: 1467567251372.gif (79 KB, 500x390) Image search: [Google]
1467567251372.gif
79 KB, 500x390
>>80993461

People don't know Jews run Hollywood?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ruFdHCyRppI
>>
File: geobels.jpg (136 KB, 622x653) Image search: [Google]
geobels.jpg
136 KB, 622x653
>>80993461
>>
>>80993461
Because there is a thin line between profiling and pure antisemitism. Next you'll be the one sending us to the camps again.
>>
>>80994378
There's at least one news article of a Jew saying Jews do run Hollywood. Milo did the same.

Use Jews saying it as your counter. Are they going to call Jews Anti-semites?
>>
>Jews run Hollywood
Good morning Goyim, We're running everything
>>
>>80993461
>Argentina
>shoah awareness is a thing

Don't give me this bullshit. Even if Nazis fled to your country.
>>
>>80993461

They do more than Holywood. Organ harvesting is big business too.

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/07/24/nyregion/24jersey.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

>The case began with bank fraud charges against a member of an insular Syrian Jewish enclave centered in a seaside town.

>It was replete with tales of the illegal sales of body parts; of furtive negotiations in diners, parking lots and boiler rooms; of nervous jokes about “patting down” a man who turned out to indeed be an informant; and, again and again, of the passing of cash — once in a box of Apple Jacks cereal stuffed with $97,000.
>>
>>80994212

Because everyone has heard the (((rumours))) and everybody has seen enough evidence of jewish influence in Hollywood to make them uncomfortable. Jew-talk is a bit too close to the bone for most people. Probably cause literally Hitler.
>>
File: image.jpg (98 KB, 547x596) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98 KB, 547x596
>>80993461
In the West, people swear allegiance to one of two Jews: Karl Marx or Jesus Christ. These two camps correspond to the political left and the political right, respectively. Marxists are the inner party, and Christians are the outer party. Both will collaborate to conceal signs of Jewish power, when they are not busy fighting with each other. Best to find one jew or another your conscious will allow you to outwardly venerate, b/c the path of life is difficult otherwise.
>>
File: image.jpg (73 KB, 580x338) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73 KB, 580x338
>>80993461

How is it controversial to say jews control the media? It is a known established fact.
>>
File: image.jpg (140 KB, 580x811) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
140 KB, 580x811
They freely admit it themselves. They're proud of it.
>>
>>80993461

>Niggers caring about antisemitism

I doubt your story
>>
File: image.jpg (647 KB, 2092x1270) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
647 KB, 2092x1270
It's a matter of public record
>>
File: 176576353.jpg (107 KB, 638x900) Image search: [Google]
176576353.jpg
107 KB, 638x900
>>80993461
>>80994378
>>
>>80993461

Because at that moment you're not remembering the six million
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.