[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This kills the main line of attack
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (115 KB, 770x433) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
115 KB, 770x433
Anyone else realize that Trump can no longer utilize Clinton's Achilles heel now that his running mate supports the TPP? She already lied and said she is against it. How is he going to prove that she is the establishment enemy when his running mate is one? Does this confirm that Trump or at least his advisors are controlled opposition?
>>
File: 1460657126790.jpg (26 KB, 379x480) Image search: [Google]
1460657126790.jpg
26 KB, 379x480
>>80990346
No because he isn't his fucking VP you god damn leg beard shill
>>
>>80990985
stay delusional

why would everyone in the media lie about something that would only stay in the news for a few hours?
>>
>>80991184
The only thing I can say is Trump is a master at media manipulation and this might be a combination of that and the various media outlets' desperate attempts to remain relevant by reporting what everyone else is reporting.

But it's looking more and more likely that Pence is the actual choice.
>>
>>80990346
Him picking someone that is against his hard line positions on the trade agreements would kill his campaign. I really doubt it's him.
>>
>>80993912
>. I really doubt it's him.

And when it is? Voting Gary Johnson?
>>
>>80994055
I'll probably just not vote at all.
>>
>>80990346
The president and the Vice President don't have to agree

Originally the vp was the runner up in the election
>>
>>80990346
>Pence

The wall just got 10 feet shorter
>>
>>80991184
Because they have no idea what they're talking about and make bs conjectures that mean nothing.
>>
we are being raided

An anon whom infiltrated the hillary campaign posted proof yesterday this raid would happen, there should be a screen cap floating around.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.