[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do you guys hate interracial marriages and families? I am
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
Why do you guys hate interracial marriages and families?
I am a white guy with a black fiance, I have blond hair,blue eyes etc and do t care my kids won't have them, why are you all so hung up on that shit?
Pic related, my blue eyes that my family has had for generations.
Just an eye color nothing special
>>
Niggers are genetically inferiori and it has been scientifically proven
>>
>>80987568
Lol Italians. Like you have room to talk
>>
>>80987568
Where? By the way some Irishmen from a nation of drunks lecturing about genetics is hilarious.
Does anyone consider the Irish to be white?
>>
>>80987229
Because interracial marriages don't produce half white babies. They produce shitskins.
>>
>>80987964
>>80988032
There is only humanity, not "races". Race is a social construct
>>
File: 10rmj6a.png (410 KB, 621x349) Image search: [Google]
10rmj6a.png
410 KB, 621x349
>>80988032
Is that why you look more Mongolian than white?
>>
>>80988032
I forgot "white" man: isn't your ancestry part Mongolian?
>>
File: 1467152224447.png (271 KB, 555x595) Image search: [Google]
1467152224447.png
271 KB, 555x595
>>80987229
Mix it up, Goy
>>
>>80989007
Since when are Scandinavians considered white?
>>
>>80987229
you are shilling for racemixing again.

If you really didn't care you would not seek approval for it and that leaves 2 options

>racemix shill
>insecure racemixer

you should quit if a shill and if not a shill then take some time off and sort out your doubts.

saged and deleted.
>>
The Black race has 75-80 average IQ, mixed race has 89 average IQ, whites have 105 average IQ. It destroys your future kids IQ just by race mixing, and it brings in blacks instead of whites. Why would you want your kids to not look like you? Especially if you raise black kids and you are white, do you think they will accept your heritage as their own? Mother nature didn't put thousands of years of evolution/work into each race just so you could breed with a beast of lesser. Stay White, it's the best investment you'll ever make!
>>
>>80987229
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVpfcq4pV5U
>>
>>80989373
Because it fascinates me. All races have mixed, it's idiotic to have "racial pride" I am actually solely German and English in heritage and "whiter" than virtually all the race "realists" here.
I am happy my genetics will be licensed up and reinvigorated as opposed to settling with some God awful white woman.
Have you seen how horrible white women are?
>>
>>80990227
you are definitely a shill. stop please.

your genes are rubbish anyway so good to hear you are throwing them away.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.