[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is anyone else a little worried about Pence? I know literally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 30
File: DryTortuga.jpg (73 KB, 620x557) Image search: [Google]
DryTortuga.jpg
73 KB, 620x557
Is anyone else a little worried about Pence?

I know literally nothing about him.

One of Trumps biggest draws is he's a character. He's a larger than life, likeable, exciting character.

Many of his potential VP picks also had that magic to some degree or another. Newt, Christie, and others seemed to be characters with big personalities.

But what about Pence?

Why will voters be drawn to Pence?
>>
JUST FUCK MY CAMPAIGN UP
>>
because he tricked you all and was planning to be cucked the second he ran out of money
>>
https://twitter.com/JasonMillerinDC/status/753628365739859968
https://twitter.com/JasonMillerinDC/status/753628595906449409
http://archive.is/WLADG
http://archive.is/moU22
>1/2 A decision has not been made by Mr. Trump. He will be making a decision in the future…
>2/2 …and will be announcing his Vice Presidential pick tomorrow at 11am as planned.
>>
>>80986638
He hasnt officially announced anything, it's all speculation. I speculate that Trump's floating his short-list to let the masses and the media do his vetting for him. Hell, he could go with a pick that's not even on the list.
>>
>>80986638
...and.... DROPPED

Looks like It's Clinton or Johnson for me.
>>
>>80987046
>>80986700
Ignore shills
>>
>>80987146
Fuck off. Terrible terrible VP choice. Pence is shit. I'm not voting Trump now.
>>
>>80986638

He's handsome and will bring in women voters.
>>
This guy opposes online regulated poker so he can go suck a fat cock.
>>
>>80986700
>>80986857
>>80986912
Coulter has been saying that a guy like Pence would be Trumps first big mistake.

>My vice presidential prediction is: Trump is about to make his first mistake. I knew this would happen as soon as he hired campaign consultants, rather than relying on his gut. If these campaign consultants were any good, their first piece of advice to Trump would be, "Fire us immediately!"

>Trump's advisers are undoubtedly telling him he's got the "outsider" image covered. He needs someone with experience in Washington -- as if presidents don't have staffs -- an elected Republican official with solid standing in the GOP, preferably a sitting senator or governor, who will give the ticket gravitas and heft.

http://www.anncoulter.com/columns/2016-07-06.html

I'm inclined to agree...

After rubbing the Republican establishment's nose in the fact he doesn't play by their rules, he's going to pick a vp that proves he plays by their rules?
>>
>>80987246

What if the choice was christie?
>>
He's a fucking white male. Now I'm a #ShillForHill
>>
>>80986638
Isn't Pence like fucking
pro-amnesty, virtue signaling cuck?
>>
>>80987499
I'd still vote for him. Not too fond of Crispy Creme but he's way better than Pence.
>>
>>80986638

>Is anyone else a little worried about Pence?

I called him as the Presidential pick when the election started, before Trump got into the race. He's fine.

>I know literally nothing about him.

That's good for trump. He's a guy no one knows, so know waves are made, and yet he knows a lot of people on the hill. Can get stuff done.

Big guys with big personalities would only but heads with Trump. No one's going to be drawn to Pence, but unlike the other two you mentioned, no one is going to be pushed away either. He's the safest choice for a Trump ticket.
>>
>>80987246

>desperately trying to push the narrative that this pick will change anything
>>
>>80987680
Pence virtue signals for christfags, but yes..
>>
>>80987246
wtf, I hate Trump now too!
>>
It's gonna be David Clarke. kek wills it
>>
>>80987888
It will. Pence is a horrible governor and a nutjob. He's also far-right and will dissuade Independents and moderates from voting Trump in November. He needed someone more popular and to help him pull in the centre, but he made a shit choice.

I'm really starting to think he is a Hillary plant to win her the WH. He's been making a lot of dumb choices it seems almost on purpose.
>>
>establishment loves pence
>trump forced to pick a guy who is against most everything trump is for
what a loser
>>
>>80986638
Pretty shitty choice. Indiana's not likely to swing blue this time so there's not much electoral math benefit to him. It's nice that he's a governor and not just a former congressman but Exec experience is less relevant for a VP than the President. He also feeds into every Dem gag about "two white guys", or in this case, "two old white guys". Hillary can pick some greenhorn like Castro and people are going to like him better just because he's younger.

Flynn would have been a stronger choice because he would bring gravitas to the VP debate and could steamroll over anyone Hillary picks once the conversation turns to foreign or defense policy.

Gingrich would have been a worse choice though.
>>
>>80986638
WHY DIDN'T HE PICK FLYNN!!!? WTF IS HE DOING?
>>
>>80987760
>he's a guy nobody knows
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA are you fucking serious? The media is going to rip this guy apart, he's anti-tpp, hates the gays and thinks the gays destroyed rome
>>
>>80988057
Agree. Fuck Pence
>>
It's better than Christie but that's not saying much.
>>
>>80988320
This. If he wanted to swing a state, he should have picked Kasich, not Pence.
>>
>>80987497
>http://www.anncoulter.com/columns/2016-07-06.html

Ann is so damn based.
>>
>>80987246

Lotta loyalty for a hired voter
>>
>>80988370
Fucking this. Flynn would have been terrific; Sessions too.

I hope it's another media bait-n-switch since the official announcement is tomorrow morning. I really don't like this cunt.
>>
At least, it's not Christie or Gingrich.
>>80987970
>>80988183
Cry moar, faggots.
>>
>>80986638
"Trump's national campaign spokeswoman, Hope Hicks, said "a decision has not been made." A formal announcement is scheduled for 11 a.m. Friday in Manhattan."
>>
wtf i hate trump now!
>>
>>80988576
At least Crispy Creme would pull in moderates and independents. Fucking Gingrich would get some of the independents, especially with his moon base plans.
>>
>>80988551
It's making me feel kind of nervous. I wish I could convince him to pick Flynn. Here's hoping this whole pence thing is just a buildup, and he pulls a bait and switch and picks Flynn.
>>
reminder anyone on pol could be doing 20x better at managing his campaign than whoever he has currently enlisted

they really believe people won't care Pence is anti-tpp, hates gays with passion and is fucking pro-amnesty given trumps stand on immigration LMAO wake up
>>
i dont trust this pence guy. im not gonna follow poltics anymore. all the candidates are shit.
>>
File: image.png (431 KB, 740x963) Image search: [Google]
image.png
431 KB, 740x963
>>80988514

Maybe he's wondering why Trump would shoot himself in the foot... Before throwing himself into the general election.
>>
>>80987046

Pretty pathetic of you desu
>>
>>80988431
He sounds based wtf.

>muh media
Maybe they will stop calling Trump Hitler too. Thank you for correcting the record.
>>
>not Paul
you fucked it
>>
if doubles then pick will not be pence
>>
>>80988858
>be against nearly everything the potential President stands for
>based
lol?
>>
>>80986638

He must need help with the Religious wing of the Republicans

I swear they have fucked us every election due to their faggotry.

We lost the gay thing, leave it be. Its a culture war now not a political one.
The left only has muh feels, if you stop opposing stupid shit like Gay marriage and Tranny rights the left will collapse under their own economic stupidity
>>
>>80986638
He's picking Pence in the hopes that evangelicals will be more likely to vote for him. A lot of evangelicals were turned off by Trump but Pence has actively discriminated against evangelicals' favorite minorities to hate.
>>
>>80988916
praise kek
>>
>>80988764
>they really believe people won't care Pence is anti-tpp, hates gays with passion and is fucking pro-amnesty given trumps stand on immigration LMAO wake up

This.

He'll be painted as backwards, and against all the minority voting groups, the ones that today actually unfortunately decide elections these days. Women, niggers, gays, spics, they're all going to fucking hate Pence and it's gonna cost Trump the election.
>>
>>80988183
>trump stands for sodomy
>>
What the fuck is Trump doing

A pro-amnesty guy who is a Jesus freak but also a COWARDLY jesus freak who gets bullied by LGBT

Why would you EVER pick him over an attack dog like Christie?

I'm curious though, who does /pol/ think would have made the best VP?
>>
File: 1463156975146-pol.gif (2 MB, 350x197) Image search: [Google]
1463156975146-pol.gif
2 MB, 350x197
>>80986638
This totally isn't filled with shills at all
>>
File: shoah.jpg (39 KB, 220x220) Image search: [Google]
shoah.jpg
39 KB, 220x220
>>80987046
THIS

I am now #MentallyHill
>>
Ummm.... excuse me, but I thought this was a presidential election, not a vice president election.
>>
>>80988500
>implying Trump won't win Ohio
Hillary wants to shut down blue collar workers. She's fucked.
>>
>>80989040
ITS SPECULATION ASSHOLES, drudge ran with a dubious story because he didn't read the fine print of the story.

"Trump's national campaign spokeswoman, Hope Hicks, said "A DECISION HAS NOT BEEN MADE." A formal announcement is scheduled for 11 a.m. Friday in Manhattan."
>>
File: Dildo.jpg (62 KB, 634x423) Image search: [Google]
Dildo.jpg
62 KB, 634x423
>>80987246
>>80988442
come on guys, at least be more convincing so I can get my panties in a knot

>>80988500
>John "Just Soros My Country Up Senpai" Kasich
>>
>>80989040
Flynn is okay but too under-the-radar for Trump

Newt is awful but above Pence

Pence is fucking dogshit, there's no way Trump actually wants him unless Ryan is forcing him to take Pence as a peace-agreement

Christie is well, lmao christie

Sessions is probably the best on this list
>>
>>80986638
This kills Trumps chances of using TPP against Clinton. She will just turn around and say that his running mate is in favor. Controlled opposition confirmed.
>>
>>80989215
It's not speculation

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/15/us/politics/mike-pence-donald-trump-vice-president.html?_r=0
>>
File: 1466228031683.jpg (26 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1466228031683.jpg
26 KB, 400x400
>>80988989
>Suspend the relocation of any more Syrian refugees

>Voted YES on building a fence along the Mexican border.

>Vote to pass the bill that would require hospitals to gather and report information on possible illegal aliens before hospitals can be reimbursed for treating them

>Rated 100% by FAIR, indicating a voting record restricting immigration.

>End Birthright Citizenship; no more anchor babies.
Pence signed H.R.1868

Amends the Immigration and Nationality Act to consider a person born in the United States "subject to the jurisdiction" of the United States for citizenship at birth purposes if the person is born in the United States of parents, one of whom is:
a U.S. citizen or national;
a lawful permanent resident alien whose residence is in the United States; or
an alien performing active service in the U.S. Armed Forces.

Get the fuck out of the thread you fucking kike
>>
>>80988979
>A lot of evangelicals were turned off by Trump
No they weren't. He carried the fucking South. They'll vote for Trump anyway.
>>
>>80986638
Someone give me Pence's rap sheet.

The Dems and the media magnify every controversy 10x over.

Is Pence

>Anti gay?
>Pro war?
>Has he ever said anything disparaging about women?
>Is he actually against TPP?

I really hope Trump viewed this guy through the Media Lens.

Through that lens the worst thing they could bring up about Christie was his highwaygate or whatever the fuck that was.

The media can run for DAYS with a made up controversy about a fucking geometric shape.

If there's ANYTHING big on Pence, it was a terrible decision.
>>
>>80987497
>man coulter thinks "she" knows better than Paul Manafort about campaigning

The retardedness of women knows no bounds
>>
>>80986638
He voted for Iraq?

Why is Trump doing this?

Give me the low down friends.
>>
>>80986912
>>80987246
>>
>>80989267
Pence sucks.
>>
>>80989361
>it's not speculation
>links more speculation
undisclosed sources.. The official stance of the trump campaign is that a decision has not yet been made yet, how hard is that to understand? If a choice had already been made the campaign would declare that a decision HAD been made that would then be revealed tomorrow.
>>
>>80986638
The Wikipedia article has quotes with a lot of spelling errors. Many bad first impressions are going to be made.
>>
>>80989096
It matters who Trumps VP is

Because if its someone the Republicans want more than him, they are just going to impeach him on trumped (kek) up charges so they get their REAL man in office

Honestly, I think Trumps biggest mistake is the fact that he's allowing the Republicans to cozy up to him
>>
I'm with #her now
>>
File: sorry.jpg (282 KB, 1067x1600) Image search: [Google]
sorry.jpg
282 KB, 1067x1600
>>80986638
>Pence

the wall just got 10 feet shorter
:(
>>
If he chooses Pence it's for two reasons:

>There is a real risk of a revolt at RNC and this is his one way to stave it off.

>Pence comes with koch bros cash and donny can't get what he needs elsewhere.
>>
>>80986638

it's a scam to get you excited, it's not gonna be Pence, the guy is a nobody
>>
>>80989410

>Anti gay?

strongly

>Pro war?

yes

>Has he ever said anything disparaging about women?

opposes abortion

>Is he actually against TPP?

yes
>>
File: pence.jpg (49 KB, 1100x752) Image search: [Google]
pence.jpg
49 KB, 1100x752
I remember in 2012 a lot of pro-lifers and hardcore Christian conservatives were itching to get then Rep. Mike Pence to run for president. He came close but opted out instead to run for Governor of Indiana.

Honestly, I think this is smart on Trump's part. Pence will be a firewall against the pro-lifers/conservatives. Think Vinick/Sullivan from West Wing.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/draft-mike-pence-movement-gaining-steam-conservatives/story?id=12682362
>>
As I have asked here before...who has ever been swayed to vote for an opposition candidate, by a presidential's VP pick?

It rarely, if ever happens. I'm a Hoosier, and that woukd be like me saying..."oh thank God Bush 41, picked Dan Quale for vice president, now I can sleep at night!"

Pence is a conservative, but to pigeonhole Pence as a blatant neoconservative is inaccurate. He is a neoconservative in part, but he is also a paleoconservative, a social conservative and cultural conservative.

I love Pence. He puts dindus in their place, and does not want refugees here, and is pro man/woman marriage.

I find Pence's favorability CAFTA, NAFTA and TPP to be alarming. He has addressed CAFTA a positive for the state of IN because it enabled IN to make hundreds of millions of dollars from this state's corn industry.

I don't want Pence to leave IN. He sends me refund checks from IN surplus, while keeping taxes low. Who does that?
>>
>>80989410
>anti gay
the entire gay community hates him with a passion, trump will lose every single gay vote he's been trying to muster up
>pro war
yep
>women
women also hate him with a passion, given his mega far right stance on abortion and the comments he made towards women
>tpp
yep
>>
>>80989594
Then he better not fucking pick Pence, he picks Pence he loses the election.

He's got to pick (out of the already shit choices) at least Christie or Gingrich if he wants to win.
>>
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mike_Pence

>Pence has stated his support of Israel and its right to attack facilities in Iran to prevent them from developing nuclear weapons, has defended the actions of Israel in its use of deadly force in enforcing the blockade of Gaza, and has referred to Israel as "America's most cherished ally".[43] He visited Israel in 2014 to express his support, and in 2016 signed into law a bill which would ban Indiana from having any commercial dealings with a company that boycotts Israel
>Israel
>most cherished ally

Is anything else even relevant guys? :^)
>>
>>80989777
LMAO he picks this guy he's fucking done.
>>
>>80986638

>Run for president, and get into the lead, because you're not a life career politician and not part of the corrupt system.

>choose a crooked life long career politician for VP

Why?

He was doing so good.
>>
File: 1464418079746.jpg (48 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1464418079746.jpg
48 KB, 500x500
>>80987046
>>80986912
>>80986638
https://twitter.com/GovPenceIN/status/509032682555457536?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

https://twitter.com/GovPenceIN/status/674249808610066433?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

http://forward.com/news/344815/will-mike-pence-give-a-pro-israel-boost-as-donald-trumps-vice-president-pic/
>>
>>80986638
Choosing Pence is a completely illogical choice to try and consolidate the Republican Party (even though Trump is doing perfectly fine with Republican support) that will simultaneously make it impossible for Trump to expand the party, which was his most viable path to the white house. Moderate independents and democrats, who are far larger in number than the 10% of the Republican party that Trump is attempting to court with Pence, will be completely turned off by this neocon pro TPP evangelist.
>>
File: donald-hillary-800.jpg (292 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
donald-hillary-800.jpg
292 KB, 800x600
>>80990004
Controlled opposition so Hillary wins.
>>
>>80986638
Pence serves the same purpose as Biden did for Obama, he's a nobody who won't overshadow the main pick and he serves as an olive branch to the establishment and the cuckservatives.
>>
>>80989884
the christian right is not a problem, stop pretending it is.

They are all voting for Trump.
>>
>Voted YES on authorizing military force in Iraq.
>Voted YES on declaring Iraq part of War on Terror with no exit date.
>Voted YES on approving removal of Saddam & valiant service of US troops.
>Which affirms that the United States and the world have been made safer with the removal of Saddam Hussein and his regime from power in Iraq
>Pence co-sponsored strengthening sanctions on Syria & assist democratic transition

So Pence is basically Hillary.

http://www.ontheissues.org/Governor/Mike_Pence_War_+_Peace.htm
>>
>>80986638
>I know literally nothing about him.
And therefore he is the perfect Trump VP.

He and Trump will be the blank slate on which the voters write their hope in rage.
>>
>>80990126
>>80990168
>>80990004

This is just fucking disappointing

Fuck pence. that piece of shit.
>>
File: 1467645590899.png (201 KB, 259x400) Image search: [Google]
1467645590899.png
201 KB, 259x400
>>80987011
He's strategically leaking contradictory information to stay at the top of the news cycle. There are two contradictory "leaks" about each of his VP choices so far. It's intentional.
>>
>>80987046
You wishy washy shit
>>
>>80987246
>Pence is terrible!

Doesn't say why

Kys
>>
>>80989440
>predicted Trump would win primary when he announced
>literally wrote the book Trump's campaign was founded on
>>
OMG just WTF!!! theres no way im voting DRUMPF now!

who's with me? #ImWithHer #HillMissile
>>
>VP

Who gives a fuck?
>>
>>80990662
Both are shit, as usual. The only correct answer is to be apolitical
>>
>>80986638
This will be the moment that costs Trump the election.
>>
>>80990729
>guy who becomes president if the president gets assassinated
>second most powerful man in government
>who cares

Not the brightest are ya
>>
>>80990126
God this is infuriating. The main reason people argued against Michael Flynn is because of disagreements with Trump on abortion, which isn't even a part of Trump's campaign. These same cuckservatives are shitting themselves with excitement over Pence despite the fact that he disagrees with some of Trumps most fundamental campaign policies.
>>
VPs have basically no power. It doesn't matter who Trump picks, becayse they're just a cosmetic feature.
>>
>>80990755
> a leaf
>>
>>80990916
>Joe Biden really changed things
>Al Gore played a huge role in the government
>presidents get assassinated like every fuckin term man

I'm brighter than you, ya dimwit.
>>
File: moon_man.jpg (87 KB, 518x500) Image search: [Google]
moon_man.jpg
87 KB, 518x500
Not picking moon man...
>>
>>80986638
PENCE

PRO TPP

INTRODUCED LE RELIGIOUS BILL AND REVISED IT THAT WEEK BECAUSE OF BACKLASH

IS CONSIDERED LE BIGOT MEME

SHILLS PUSH PENCE

PENCE PICKED

PENCE NOW USED AS EXAMPLE TRUMP IS A BIGOT AND ACTUALLY ONLY LIKES LE WHITE BIGOTS :^))))))))

PENCE GUARANTEES THE LEFT'S NARRATIVE

PENCE GUARANTEES HILLARY SECURES NON-WHITE VOTERS

PENCE GUARANTEES THIS NATION BECOMES MAJORITY BROWN

PENCE OPPOSES THE WALL

PENCE GAVE CARRIER TAX BREAKS TO FACILITATE THEM LEAVING INDIANA

PENCE IS CONTROLLED OPPOSITION AND MAY BE THE ACTUAL GLOBALIST CHOICE USING NEWT AS A SMOKESCREEN

(also pro-israel for decades)

Donald "Open Borders" Trump
Donald "Sellout" Trump
Donald "Jim Crow for gays" Trump
Donald "TPP" Trump
Donald "Cuckservtive" Trump
Donald "Die for Israel" Trump
Donald "Arrest women" Trump
Donald "Amnesty" Trump
>>
"I'm so loved and great I could win even with Mike "cocksucker" Pence as my running mate. watch me" -trump
>>
drumpf is finished, hilldogs unite
>>
>>80990635
See >>80990388
>>
>>80986638

As a Liberal, I'm glad he went with the loony christian, anti-abortion and anti-gay Pence. More reason not to vote for Trump.

Also, it puts the Indiana governorship back in play for the Dems.
>>
>>80986638
pence is calm and rational, and doesnt have baggage that newt or christie have
>>
>>80990635
supports amnesty, supports tpp and nafta
>>
Voting Johnson bros
>>
>>80991013
It depends on the president. Cheney had tremendous power. Biden was just a bone to white people. Both are kind of extreme examples though, Cheney being unusually influential and Biden being unusually irrelevant. But it is a very important position nonetheless. Whoever replaces the president in case of assassination is a big fucking deal
>>
http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/07/14/pence-reserves-campaign-ad-time-indiana-reelection/

Shillary cunts BTFO
>>
America is still 77% white.
Trump can win. Just watch.
>>
>>80991013
>implying blacks won't try to assassinate trump

it's almost guaranteed to happen. people were surprised kkk and skinheads didn't try to go after Obama but really it's because the worst of the worst white people are not as violent and criminal as the worst of the worst black people
>>
VP obviously doesn't matter. What's important is Trump is obviously caving to the GOP establishment and if you think it's going to stop here you're delusional.
>>
holy shit we got all these faggots saying they bo longer support trump over some rumors spread by the msm. there has been no confirmation on this. you faggots are going nuts over nothing but speculation.
>>
>>80986638

as long as it isn't Newt, Cruz, Bush, or Palin, I'm happy.
>>
>>80991287
yeah he does, hes a cuckservative like all the rest. says banning muslims from entering the country is racist and unconstitutional, supports tpp and nafta, supports amnesty. hes the polar opposite of trump. hes the absolute worst candidate as a VP
>>
File: 60 percent.png (11 KB, 241x263) Image search: [Google]
60 percent.png
11 KB, 241x263
>>80991384
Nope. Spics aren't white. The real number of whites in america is around 60%
>>
>>80991384
63% non-hispanic white, which is the only white that counts
>>
>>80991460
just saying if tomorrow he does choose him I am not voting for him.
>>
>>80988241
wtf, i hate trump now
>>
>>80991460
And what will you say when it's Pence?
>>
http://www.indystar.com/story/news/politics/2016/07/14/report-pence-trumps-vp-pick/87075866/

This dude will get BTFO at the VP debate. Get fucked Trumpfags!!!!!
>>
>>80991320
Cheney had power because Dubya was a an easily-manipulated dumbass who had the charisma to win an election. Trump is about as difficult to manipulate as you can possibly get in politics, I'd imagine.

So if anything, we can conclude that barring assassination, Trump's VP will most likely be as irrelevant as Biden was.
>>
>>80991463
thats probably because youre an ignorant moron, because pence is just as bad as all these faggots
>>
>>80987680
He's an anti-amnesty hardliner on immigration. You might be thinking of someone else.

He was a bit of a virtue-signaller when it came to banning Moslems
>>
>>80991648
>Cheney had power because Dubya was a an easily-manipulated dumbass

And Trump isn't? He's a Clinton stogie.
>>
Fucking dropped.

Guess it's time to take the Jill pill.
>>
>>80991564
>le wtf i hate x now

so witty xD . Surely this memery justifies supporting a flipflopping sellout fuck. Gotta love that cognitive dissonance on trumpkins. You've gone full circle from anti establishment to going back to sucking their dicks
>>
>>80989760
>The Donald can't get what he needs

Why the fuck wouldn't he be able to

He doesn't need Koch AT ALL
>>
>>80991555
You weren't going to vote for him anyway, so who gives a fuck what you think.
>>
>>80991810
yeah i was
>>
>>80991728
>He's an anti-amnesty hardliner on immigration.
objectively wrong. hes been criticized for supporting stealth-amnesty through work visas
>>
>>80991730
The entire right wing of American politics was desperately trying to manipulate Trump throughout the entire primary process. If anything it just made him double down on his positions.
>>
>>80989884
A lot of Christian Right is already voting for Trump and since abortion is a hot button issue and he was weak on LGBT, Pence will be seen as a token concession and if anything will just make the Religicucks angrier

A lot of them care more about gays than they do abortion and Pence is soft
>>
>>80990179
How many times do you think Bill fucked Melania while Trump was campaigning? He must have convinced Trump to run for a good reason besides Shillary getting an ez win.
>>
>>80991648
Trump is more likely to get assassinated than any other president in history. So many people fanatically hate him that it's a significant possibility
>>
>>80986638
Holy fuck shills trying to derail /pol/ today
>>
>>80987760
>know waves
>>
>>80992008
>if you don't suck Trump dick 24/7 you are le shill
>>
>>80988320
>He also feeds into every Dem gag about "two white guys", or in this case, "two old white guys"

Are you are fucking cuck or just dumb as rocks?
>>
The optics of seeing TRUMP/PENIS 2016 on bumper stickers and yard signs is just too good.
>>
>>80992063
Only a shill would get offended by that statement.

Shill confirmed.
>>
https://twitter.com/GovPenceIN/status/674249808610066433?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

Get REKT drumpfkins!!!!
>>
File: GoodBoy.jpg (62 KB, 1050x550) Image search: [Google]
GoodBoy.jpg
62 KB, 1050x550
HI GUYS

LIKE THE VP I CHOSE FOR MY FATHER-IN-LAW

*rubs hands vigorously*
>>
>>80990179
I didn't believe in this conspiracy bullshit at first

But I really have NO fucking idea how Trump is screwing up his campaign this hard in the past two months since he was doing so well before that.

Should have just distanced himself from Republican Washington Cartel made them beg HIM for support, told Ted Cruz to get fucked no speaking role for him, not try to cozy up to the gays who got killed, and just been as Unapologetic and Un PC as possible
>>
at least he's not colored or a woman.

I was worried he was going to pick some fucking bleeder for his VP
>>
>>80986638
If he goes with Pence he fucked up any chances of pulling in minorities.
>>
>>80992164
wow really made me think bitch boy
>>
>>80989440
But Ann Coulter is trans right?
Doesn't count
>>
Pence has stated his support of Israel and its right to attack facilities in Iran to prevent them from developing nuclear weapons, has defended the actions of Israel in its use of deadly force in enforcing the blockade of Gaza, and has referred to Israel as "America's most cherished ally".[43] He visited Israel in 2014 to express his support, and in 2016 signed into law a bill which would ban Indiana from having any commercial dealings with a company that boycotts Israel.[44]
>>
>>80986638
This is basic campaigning

Leak the "Supposed" pick to the media

Watch the reaction of people on Twitter, facebook, the media.

He might pick him but the odds are just as good he wont.
>>
>>80987046
Same. We /garyjohnson/ now
>>
>>80992008
Shills have been trying to derail /pol/ for the past week or so, ever since that FBI anon leaked a bunch of shit.
If I didn't know any better I would say they were scared.
>>
>>80991983
someone already tried
>>
>>80992239
Get out /BLACKED/ man.
>>
>>80992343
>Leak the "Supposed" pick to the media

Yeah and Paul Ryan wasn't the pick of Romney right?
>>
Does anyone know if you can change VP picks after the convention?

Trump is the president candidate so he should have that power.
>>
>>80992219
How is he doing terrible?

He is winning in the polls in Florida and Ohio, key swing states
>>
>>80992239
That ship has sailed.. He needs 62% of the white vote instead of 59%
>>
>>80986638
>old white guy party

You're not going to win the election with baby boomer votes.
>>
>>80992404
>ever since that FBI anon leaked a bunch of shit.
Wait what?
>>
NO ONE HAS BEEN PICKED

KILL YOURSELF SHILL
>>
>Not Rand or Ron Paul
If neither of these two, then you can bet this whole election has been a jew ruse.
>>
>>80992239

that horse has already left the barn and is running down the interstate
>>
>>80992454
They leaked the info and they liked the reaction.

What the fuck are you talking about
>>
>>80992527
I bet you're white.
>>
fuck pence.
FLYNN AND TRUMP FTW
>>
>>80987760
Pence got crucified by the media and basically brought shame to my home state of Indiana. After he passed the religious freedom bill, a bunch of businesses packed up and left in protest. A bunch of bands and musical acts cancelled their Indiana tour dates. It was a huge spectacle. You can't seriously think nobody knows who he is. Anyone who follows politics knows he's one of the most infamous fuck ups in the game
>>
>>80992626

why would an authoritarian pick a libertarian?

does not fempute
>>
>>80986638

>Why will voters be drawn to Pence?

They won't, which is the idea. Trump got as far as he did with his persona. Having another big personality just waters down the experience. Needs the election to revolve entirely around him and Clinton.
>>
>>80991388
Every presidential assassin and would be has been white.

At worst minorities have done hate speech. Or maybe thrown a shoe.
>>
>>80992508
Look, I know that it's comforting to not look at Poll Averages but the fact he is not absolutely crushing Hillary RIGHT after the Benghazi AND Email scandals came to a head is highly worrying, especially since Hillary and her connections can make anything Trump does into a scandal.

I'm vastly worried.
>>
>>80993141
it will alienate trump voters more than anything if he picks him
>>
>>80989365
>Implying jus soli can be changed without amending the 14th amendment of the Constitution

So he's into political theater with no intention of getting anything done?

>>80989923
>who has ever been swayed to vote for an opposition candidate, by a presidential's VP pick?
I guess you're too young to remember Sarah Palin.

>>80990329
Can we just admit Trump is a Hillary plant intent on destroying the right-wing already?
>>
>>80993141
Are you implying Obama didn't win at least a FEW voters when Biden absolutely CRUSHED Palin and Ryan in the VP debates?

Having a weak VP is a millstone around your neck.
>>
>>80993228
we had a 90% white population when the last presidential assassination was attempted.
>>
>>80992776
and smart enough to pick a VP.
>>
>>80986638
Horrid
>>
>>80993230
>vastly worried
I'll admit, you concern shills are creative
>>
>>80993273
>Alienate
>Trump voters

Look, I'm more concerned about independants and swing voters, but is there honestly anyone who will be persuaded from NOT voting for Trump is they wanted to do it before?

He said it best himself, he could shoot a guy and his base will not desert him.
>>
File: 847.png (46 KB, 616x599) Image search: [Google]
847.png
46 KB, 616x599
>>80990701
Lmao what a fucking cuck. That idiot convinced me to maybe like Pence.
>>
File: intredasting.jpg (33 KB, 613x315) Image search: [Google]
intredasting.jpg
33 KB, 613x315
EXCUSE ME

THIS SHIT IS NOT OVER YET
>>
>>80989272
Sessions would have been a way better choice then this faggot. Sessions and FLYNN.
>>
>>80993374
Of course you're a cuck

The strategy is not to win minorities you fucking nigger lover. The strategy is to win 62% of the white vote instead of 59%.
>>
>>80993451
Denial isn't helping Trump and neither is infighting. We can't win unless we work together.
>>
>>80993531
Ted Nugent or Carson would have been The Dream
>>
>>80993351
I remember those debates.

Good LORD Biden made Palin look like (well she is) a completely fucking retard mouth breather.
>>
File: 1460922026369.png (168 KB, 312x300) Image search: [Google]
1460922026369.png
168 KB, 312x300
You disappoint me, /pol/. Looks like Trump tricked all of you just as easily as he's tricking the Mainstream Media. Played like a fiddle once again.

He will not be picking Pence. Here will be the narrative tomorrow:

>Trump picks someone completely unexpected
>MSM: "WOW, so he decided against Pence. He would've been such a great pick, and would have unified the establishment behind Trump"
>Trump manipulating the media (again) to show that he is rejecting traditional campaign advice and the establishment in general

It's like you guys don't even play 4D chess.
>>
>>80993641
Ben carson is a retarded nigger when it comes to politics.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (60 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
60 KB, 1920x1080
Christie on suicide watch.
>>
>>80993641
>80993641
>Carson.
Please close browser.
>>
>>80993351
This man. WHen Biden whooped on palin it was sad.
>>
>>80993351
How did Biden crush Ryan? I can understand Palin since she's retarded, but Ryan seems like at least average intelligence, and Biden himself is kind of dumb
>>
>>80993736
Its possible but we shall see. Im praying for FLYNN he will rape anyone CLinton chooses on foreign policy in a debate.
>>
>>80993351
This is why Newt should be VP...The most important role of the VP is to win the VP debate.
>>
>>80993794
Just saw: http://www.politico.com/story/2016/07/chris-christie-donald-trump-vp-225538

Fuck, man. Just shut the fuck up and accept that Trump will make you AG
>>
>>80992551
Why the fuck do you think there has been a clinton foundation general the past week?
>>
>>80993363
So spit balling numbers here. But if blacks only make up around 13%. And hispanics are higher than them now. That means you got roughly 20-30 percentish minorities who are in the sterotyped bad category.

Based on history and numbers, odds are still higher that a white would try to kill a president. Blacks may shoot each other more, but all the high profile killing records continue to be held by whites with a few exceptions.
>>
File: SleSM1J.jpg (23 KB, 600x478) Image search: [Google]
SleSM1J.jpg
23 KB, 600x478
>>80986638
WHO?

DICK CHENEY WAS AN UNKNOWN BUT HE WAS A BADASS

WHO IS THIS GIT?
>>
File: image.png (259 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
image.png
259 KB, 2048x1536
Uh, guys...
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mike_Pence#LGBT_rights

In 2000, Pence stated "Congress should oppose any effort to recognize homosexual's [sic][45] as a 'discreet [sic] and insular minority' entitled to the protection of anti-discrimination laws similar to those extended to women and ethnic minorities." He called for "an audit to ensure that federal dollars were no longer being given to organisations that celebrate and encourage the types of behaviors that facilitate the spreading of the HIV virus" and instead advocated that resources be directed towards conversion therapy programs.[46][47][48]

Pence has said that homosexuals should not serve in the military, saying "Homosexuality is incompatible with military service because the presence of homosexuals in the ranks weakens unit cohesion" and in 2010 stated that repealing Don't ask, don't tell would "have an impact on unit cohesion".[49] Pence opposed the 2009 Matthew Shepard Hate Crimes Act, saying that Obama wanted to "advance a radical social agenda"[50] and said that pastors "could be charged or be subject to intimidation for simply expressing a Biblical worldview on the issue of homosexual behavior."[51]

Pence opposes both same-sex marriage and civil unions.[52] He has referred to Harvard sociologist Pitirim Sorokin's findings that throughout history, societal collapse was brought about by the deterioration of marriage and family.[53] He has advocated a constitutional same-sex marriage ban, but did not champion such a proposed ban for his first year as governor.[54]
>>
>>80994330
>Uh, guys...

He's also pro-TPP kosher approved cuckservative.
>>
>>80994330
good thing the vice president has no power and will not accomplish anything

hardly anyone even remembers biden and cheney
>>
>>80992508

It's fallout because of the FBI thing. Once that subsides she'll be back up to normal... And trump will still be stuck with a terrible VP candidate
>>
>>80994069
I concur. Newt seems incredibly more articulate, and his pandering to black folks after the Dallas shooting would have helped.
>>
>>80994459
Didn't people throw a shitstorm over Palin?
>>
File: 1467565290769.jpg (48 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1467565290769.jpg
48 KB, 900x900
>>80994330
FUCKING TRUMP I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD IF YOU MAKE THIS DWEEB GOVERNOR VP SO HELP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>80994295
???

When you are talking about presidential assassination attempts you are mainly talking about a segregated America where the President wouldn't step foot in the nonwhite area.
>>
>>80994587
I bet he gets the job.

The response to the planned leak of Pence has been almost all negative.

This is what campaigns do they leak the "pick" and watch the reaction
>>
>>80992626
You must have missed the whole part where Trump belittled Rand into nothingness and obscurity and Ron has been raving about calling him Hitler the past six months.
>>
You kmow what the buybull said about when the final Trump/Pence sounds...

Ronpaulinator2-judgementday.png
>>
Anyone watching this kaine senator from Virginia... If trump really does pick pence, I think the VP debates will go very poorly for him.
>>
>>80995035
Unless Hillary picks a white dude. The VP debates will be a massacre. Minorities have never been taught to hide their power levels. I expect some next level SJW shit to come out of Hillary's VP's mouth during the debate.
>>
Actually now that I think about it, Jodi Ernst would have been a good pick if just to TOTALLY cuck out that 'womanizer' meme
>>
If you're going to take the shill bait and rage, atleast sage you stupid fucks.. The indystar article says clearly that the official stance of the trump campaign is that no decision has been made yet. If they decision had already been made but they didn't want to say who it was till it was announced, they would've said so.

Also this http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/07/14/pence-reserves-campaign-ad-time-indiana-reelection/

If pence is busy reserving campaign add time for reelection he's probably not going to be VP is he?
>>
http://www.strawpoll.me/10747157

Who's your pick? Yeb or Pence?
>>
File: ss+(2016-07-14+at+10.46.47).png (27 KB, 1415x121) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-07-14+at+10.46.47).png
27 KB, 1415x121
>>80991295
>supports amnesty
FUCKING LYING SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILL
>>
>>80995302

>reserving time for ads
>says its for reelection
>certainly it can't be for anything else can it?

Kys
>>
>>80995434

Stick you your own politics irrelevant country
>>
>>80986638
With Pence You Get the Fence
>>
File: sage this thread.jpg (91 KB, 620x557) Image search: [Google]
sage this thread.jpg
91 KB, 620x557
>>
File: cand10361902.jpg (676 KB, 935x1404) Image search: [Google]
cand10361902.jpg
676 KB, 935x1404
>>80986638

I think I speak for all reasonable rational Trumpites when I reel backwards and ask quite bluntly:

Just what the hell is this.

Pence couldn't even bring himself to endorse Donald the day of the Indiana primary.

What chicanery is afoot here. Ann Coulter is on Twitter right now trying to hold her lunch in, and Newt is giving the stiff-upper-lip/bright-days-ahead speech on FB.

In what universe is Pence the character to succeed a 2-term Trump and forward his design and legacy. In what way does this man add to the appeal of the ticket.

Here, I have this old towel. Would Manafort like to appoint it to VP? How about this ashtray. Maybe this water bottle. My socks? Is there any other random thing they would like to see in the Trump campaign or administration? How 'bout these nail clippers.
>>
>>80994359
Trump just lost the election if Pence is the VP.

The dude is a certified bible thumping jesus freak.

In modern politics those are the WORST optics to have.
>>
>>80995499
>implying that the decision has been made when the campaign says clearly that it hasn't
You were saying?
>meltdown mode over a rumor
That's what this is.
>>
File: The boogeyman.jpg (384 KB, 915x1023) Image search: [Google]
The boogeyman.jpg
384 KB, 915x1023
>>80995573
>stick to your own politics
>fuck it, we're Americunts, let's stick into your own politics

What goes around comes around, you sad sack of mistakes.
>>
>>80995653
Im pretty surprised too.

Pence called Trump a bigot, insulted the muslim ban and campaigned with cruz just a few months ago.

Seems very unlike trump to have such a short memory for being slighted
>>
>>80995901

I'm hoping this is some sly Trumpian ruse.

Instead, I am worried this is some standard cluster-fuck that comes with consultants.
>>
>>80989924
>trump will lose every single gay vote
No one gives a shit. They're irrelevant.
>>80988431
>>80988967
>>80988989
>>80991262
Fucking libshit scum.
>>80991460
They were on the_donald yesterday bragging about how they're going to take over the GOP shoa social cons. Kek.
>>
>>80988183
what dumb choices? trump is up 6 points in a month since he fired that idiot corey and started acting with more sense.

Manafort is a genius. choosing pence will get Donald another 5 points (he is already even with hillary, on 40/40 in latest polls) as it will sway the cuckservatives/never trumpers who could otherwise sit out the election. /pol types are already voting Trump and liberal types who are super pro-gay marriage will anyway vote clinton.
>>
God if there was anything Trump *didn't* need it's a dime-a-dozen bible thumper. Is this just to ensure the "true conservatives"?

Why couldn't he go after someone to get Florida or Pennsylvania?
>>
File: 1464153358522.jpg (205 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1464153358522.jpg
205 KB, 1024x768
>>80996122

>trump will lose every single gay vote

Not mine. Us fags who support Trump aren't especially attuned to leftist generated issues. I wouldn't care if Trump made Jerry Falwell Jr Minister of Morality as long as he stays strong on domestic order, border security and expelled or resisted trans-national invaders.

I wanna see the US prosper. I have no patience for urination policy, fake government stamped "marriages" or any of the rest of the crap.

Thats not why I dont like Pence. Its nothing personal. I just wanna see the damn ticket win with a potential successor, and I dont see it here.
>>
>>80996122

angry dirt farmer detected
>>
>>80996423
As opposed to dildo thumpers who want to cram their lifestyles down people's throats and use government coercion to force them into contracts that violate their beliefs. May I remind you, that's the whole reason why the rfra was passed.
>>80996761
>angry pillow biter detected
>>
>>80997938
Do you like TPP and open borders? Pence supports both? But hey he hates the gay as well.
>>
>>80996732

this!

I want Dr. Ben on the ticket. I think its absolutely the right pick. I know its kind of out there, but hardcore Republicans will still always vote Trump over Hillary.
>>
>>80992056
Fuggin rare
>>
>>80992890

No one cares about Indiana any more. NC did worse.
>>
File: 1467707705820.jpg (145 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1467707705820.jpg
145 KB, 720x960
Dropped like a hot potato.

100% with her now.

You fucked up, Donald.
>>
>>80988916
how about these dubs?
>>
>>80998113

I like Ben too. I like a lot of these guys and would love to see them in cabinet or WH execs.

I though Hannity had a pretty good list of people for positions.
>>
You retards know nothing about him. I'm from Indiana and he has been a great governor. Indiana has one of the best economies in the country because of Pense. He will get the economy back on track and that's priority number one.
>>
>>80990497

Totally...I'm expecting a name we haven't heard too much about.
>>
Pence is the typical Republitard without charisma
Kind of like a Paul Ryan
Hillary's gonna win 100% now it's even more certain
>>
>>80998010
I don't support Pence.
>>
>>80993736

The leaf is right.
>>
pence is a pretty fucking boring choice. any chance this is wrong and trump is going to surprise tomorrow?
>>
>>81001544
Its rumor and speculation

see>>80993484
>>
>>81002244
so flynn is completely out? picking a general would have been so great imo
>>
He's A/B testing 4D chess, right?
>>
>>80990235
This is exactly right.
>>
>>80987046
>>80987246
2 rupees have been deposited in your account. thanks for pooing in loo!
>>
>>80986638

I think he's more a compromise to the Cruzlims for "muh jesus"
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 30

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.