[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The end times
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 500x333
It's the end times .
>>
How u figure Goyim?
>>
>>80980082
Sure seems to be coming together. The beast system tech is almost ready for prime time.
>>
>>80980282
is it true jews have no souls?
>>
>>80980461
I don't know Goyim
Ask God
>>
>>80980461
You got it reversed
>>
>>80980591
dont you mean G*d?
>>
>>80980082
You'll never be Australian, Justin. Stop posting.
>>
>>80980461
Your shikse gets wet over the thought of circumcised cock, they always did. You descend from peasant stock whereas we had ties to the nobility
>>
>>80980666
Don't you mean Ye**va
Satan?
>>
>>80980461
They literally descend from Satan. So yes, it's true. The same goes for the pre-adamite beasts as well though (the negroes and orientials).
>>
The end of our time yeah. The future is really going to be a sci fi. Jury rigged junk, dirty wet streets filled with criminals...

Aesthetic as fug, suit the blues of my soul.
>>
>>80980887
*Pere-Adam

It literally means Ass man
>>
>>80980887
Europeans don't descend from Adam so you aern't technically men. I believe you're a hybrid between a species of ape and nephellim.

We exterminated you in the Middle East during Bibi's time now we'll do the same in Europe. No more tall beasts
>>
File: nephellim.jpg (49 KB, 600x337) Image search: [Google]
nephellim.jpg
49 KB, 600x337
>>80981428
fight me bitch
>>
>>80981428
>Europeans don't descend from Adam so you aern't technically men.
Not all Europeans (i.e. slavs, meds, etc.), no. However, the germanic portion does. The Bible describes David as white, Jesus was from his lineage (consequently making him white as well). And no, David couldn't have been "jew" white seeing as the ashkenazi jews didn't exist at the time. Then we also have the fact that Adam in hebrew literally means ruddy. Only white people have a ruddy complexion. Should I also bring up the fact that white people are the most empathetic, prosperous and superior people on the planet? We literally descend from God.
>>
>>80980647
RARE
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.