[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HAPPENING 28 Pages being released tomorrow
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4
File: ss+(2016-07-14+at+12.52.16).png (24 KB, 526x184) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-07-14+at+12.52.16).png
24 KB, 526x184
Merely a coincidence this is happening on the Day of Rage
>>
>>80978069
That "day of rage" bullshit is a meme and you know it.
>>
>>80978069
FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUGGGG

Why?

Is it being leaked? Or given up for some reason?

This stinks of something rotten
>>
>>80978198
is it bullshit, Anon? is it?
>>
>>80978198
I got the release yesterday from my army unit. Its being warned throughout the military
>>
>>80978069

Let me guess, they're going to be released at 11:00am Eastern Time?
>>
>>80978069

This Friday is gonna be HUGE everywhere
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (14 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
14 KB, 480x360
why not day of the rope
>>
What's so rage inducing about it? That we'll realize the Saudi's did it?

Would the 28 pages basically say the government let it happen because that's about the only way I could see this causing huge issues.
>>
>>80978402

What else is happening besides Trump's VP pick?
>>
>>80978069
>as soon as friday
>as soon as

so, never?
>>
>>80978537
I just can't believe they're going to actually do it. That would mean that the US government is willingly allowing these pages to be published? Are they doing this in response to Trump for some reason? What will this ultimately mean?
>>
Doesn't even matter

If the Saudis really did do it (which is highly likely), the U.S can't do shit because the Saudis can fuck them up economically
Also I doubt the public would care
>>
>>80978413
i love moon man
>>
>>80978069
So short oil?
>>
I think the gov is so hesitant, because the pages will not olny show Saudi involvement, but US involvement aswell.

I guess they word it so cryptic, that it will leave room open for interpretation, wether or not the US really was involved, so it gets buried as fast as possible.

But anyway
It's Happening (?)
>>
>>80978785
>this is what Muslims actually believe
Top kek
>>
>>80978069
>This middle eastern nation did 9/11!
>No, wait, this one!
>Wait, it was that OTHER one.

t. Israel
>>
>>80978646
>protests in 37 cities
>28 pages detailing Saudi Arabia and Israel's involvement with 9/11
hmm..
>>
>>80978901
u dumb as fuck. If anything saudi will tighten sales to countries usa buys oil from. Long oil, its going to $100+

Anyways, we all know they aren't responsible, it's those are are creating this race war, wars, and poverty.

Dont forget the commission reports doesnt even state wt7 was destroyed. its a joke.
>>
>>80978335
forced meme
>>
>>80978069

what makes you think CNN has any sources or is telling the truth

these are the same people that said Saddam was making WMDs
>>
>>80978785
>muh debt selling

I seriously doubt the Saudis, or any other hostile state for that matter, would willingly destroy their economy just to express opposition to a US political move
>>
>>80978069
>Day of Rage
http://www.snopes.com/2016/07/11/anonymous-day-of-rage-protests-2016/

This a meme from 2014 that someone is trying to recycle.
>>
http://edition.cnn.com/2016/07/14/politics/28-pages-on-alleged-saudi-arabia-ties-to-sept-11-attacks-to-be-released/index.html

heres a link to the article
>>
File: IMG_3045_zps29a3060c.jpg (87 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3045_zps29a3060c.jpg
87 KB, 768x1024
>>80978282
It was cooked up by anonymoose, what do YOU think?
>>
>>80978198
If enough people believe it, it will happen.
>>
>>80978537
it probably shows some high ranking Saudis were in on it

Which would mean the U.S. gov. needs to take legal action / demand something from Saudi Arabia

Which is impossible because their hairy cock is too far down the U.S.' throat
>>
>>80978069
Please read my post, as I am the only one making any form of logical sense here. Ready? Here we go.

Remember none of this is conspiracy, everything I am about to tell you is documented as being 100% true.

9/11/2001 was 15 years ago. In the past 15 years these 28 pages have been a hotly contested item among nearly every political party, media outlet, organization, etc. For their various reasons of course.

Our president Barack Obama despises Donald Trump, although he also despises Hillary Clinton. However he has chosen to throw his support behind Clinton, even in the wake of disgusting amounts of criminal allegations. This is disturbing for obvious reasons.

Tomorrow at 11:00 am (the generally accepted news bombshell hour) Trump will be releasing his VP choice. I assume that is when this information will be released as well.

I give it a 3% chance of the transcripts being unaltered from 2001. In fact, I expect the transcripts to be so radically altered that they no longer appear similar to their origninal version.
>>
>>80980411
The Saudis themselves want them released, so they can take a real stand on the accusations.
>>
File: yes yes well done.jpg (59 KB, 768x576) Image search: [Google]
yes yes well done.jpg
59 KB, 768x576
So how many black men will be shot by cops tomorrow to cover this up?
>>
>>80978069
Please name the Clintons please name the Clintons.
>>
Bad news for Hillary as they're her prized donor
>>
Clinton Foundation better be involved in this shit.
>>
If this is true, it will fit greatly in Michael Moor's documentary 911.
>>
>>80981314
whats that about
>>
>>80978069
/pol/ is going to be right once more.
>>
>>80981548
didnt you see it?

Especially the part of the Saudis being allowed to flee.
The scene where he stands in the middle of US intelligentsia.
>>
>>80980636
I hope all of them
>>
>>80980471
So much shit happening at the same time. What is distraction and what deserves attention?
>>
>>80981737
>Michael Moor's
I might have long ago dont remember it.

Some say it will show how the wtc security team was held by the company who also was in charge of the airport that day who was related to the president who the saudis worked with. But whatever, we will never know.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.