[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Official Mike Pense VP pick celebration thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 55
File: image.jpg (889 KB, 4020x3066) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
889 KB, 4020x3066
http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/07/15/us/politics/mike-pence-donald-trump-vice-president.html
>>
Indiana resident here, yay

Pence btfo faggots and trannies too
>>
NO WHAT THE FUCK WHY NOT NEWT I WANTED THE MOON. TRUMP FUCKED UP PICKING THAT INBRED SHIT. HES GOING TO LOSE JUST LIKE MCCQIN
>>
>>80976743
Literally who.

How will this help him win. He has no normie star power
>>
>>80976743
If true trump lost my vote
>inb4 hurr durr shill
>>
>>80976743
dropped
>>
Why should I be excited? Serious question. Didn't he endorse Cruz?

I was secretly holding out hope for a military general. Flynn or Mad Dog.
>>
Well Trump just lost the vote of /pol/.

How is Alex Jones responding to pro-TPP Pence pick?
>>
FUCK WHY
>>
>passed that religious freedom law last year

does trump not have google?
>>
Haha holy fuck, I seriously don't know who to vote for anymore. Thanks meme magic
>>
>>80976918
Why would Trump need a VP to bring star power to the ticket?
>>
>itt /pol/ pretends this is a bad thing
>>
File: basedben.png (206 KB, 350x486) Image search: [Google]
basedben.png
206 KB, 350x486
>not Ben Carson
Wtf I hate trump now
>>
>>80977197
How are you shocked? Trump's a far right wing religious Christian just like Pence.
>>
>>80976986
>t. degenerate homosexual
>>
File: 1441129483559.png (660 KB, 1106x1012) Image search: [Google]
1441129483559.png
660 KB, 1106x1012
>>80976743

>Pence has said his support of Israel is deeply rooted in his Christian faith, as well as in his strong relationship with the American Israel Public Affairs Committee. Pence was introduced to AIPAC members in 2009 by then-board member Marshall Cooper at an AIPAC policy conference.

>“Let me say emphatically, like the overwhelming majority of my constituents, my Christian faith compels me to cherish the state of Israel,” then-Rep. Pence said.
>>
>>80977335
Nope try again nigger
>>
>>80976743
Horrible idea, this isn't going to bring in any more votes. I really liked the idea of Flynn because he would bring in votes from the true democrats that hate Hillary, and make it easier to pass things in Congress since the Dems will be more inclined to vote.
>>
File: growing_stronger.gif (647 KB, 496x510) Image search: [Google]
growing_stronger.gif
647 KB, 496x510
>>80976892
Newt is a Globalist and is extremely ambitious. Trump would be assassinated within the first year and end up JFKed. Pence is a safe choice that does not represent any risks.

Also, he was one of the few candidates that is "clean" (i.e. he has no baggage). The only thing they can attack him on is the social issues bullshit but nobody cares about that.
>>
File: happy nigel.jpg (12 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
happy nigel.jpg
12 KB, 300x400
Red pill me on Pense, burger/pol/.
>>
File: trump_cape.png (422 KB, 500x671) Image search: [Google]
trump_cape.png
422 KB, 500x671
>>80976743
Also, can somebody shop this picture to show him smoking a blunt?
>>
>http://www.rollcall.com/mike-pence-chosen-as-trumps-v-p-nominee/

>Donald Trump is planning to announce that Indiana Gov. Mike Pence is his choice for his vice presidential running mate, according to a Republican with direct knowledge of the decision.
>a Republican with direct knowledge of the decision

Not even fucking Newt Gingrich knows who it's gonna be

this is click bait of the highest order
>>
>>80977431
The jews win again.

It's the 1940s all over again.
>>
>>80977575
Anti LGBTAQAARP#$! (believes in conversion therapy, anti-gay marriage)

Pro guest-worker

I really don't see how this pick helps trump at all. I feel like he leaked it on purpose to gauge reactions or get his name in the news again, but will pick someone else.
>>
He's a down-to-earth guy. He could play the good cop. Socially conservative, but it's still the Republican party we're talking about. Trump's moderate positions would attract the independents, while Pence would secure the conservative vote.
>>
>>80977575
Pro-TPP
Pro-Israeli
Anti-LGBT rights
Anti-abortion
Religious retard
Cuckservative

All but confirms Trump is a clinton plant.
>>
>>80977431
dumb frogposter
>>
>>80977835
Except CNN, NBC, MSNBC, ABC, and CBS will be playing non-stop for the next 6 months how this reaffirms trump's bigotry and racism
>>
>Trump's campaign tweeted that no decision has been made and that the announcement will be made publicly at an event at Trump Tower at 11 a.m. Friday morning.
>http://www.rollcall.com/news/politics/mike-pence-chosen-as-trumps-v-p-nominee
>>
>>80976743
No real source here still a chance he isn't
>>
>not rand

enjoy getting that sniper bullet JFK style so you're out of office Donno
>>
>>80977575
Just read his wiki page. It'll show his positions and the things he has done during his political career.
>>
CAN'T MINCE THE PENCE
>>
>>80977895
No evidence of it being pence
See>>80977731
>>
>>80978061
Newt is just as much of a cuckservative as Pence.
>>
>>80976811
Nah man he caved like a bitch to those faggots and cuck-tier companies like Angie's List. He should have shown more balls.

Indy resident too and I would love Trump if not for the fact that he pussied out.
>>
>>80978123
Not Trump I mean Pence.
>>
Welp, there goes the last hope of a literal fucking base on the moon.

>Born too late to explore the earth.
>Born too early to see people living on the moon.
>>
>>80977815
Evangelical vote, basically the Cruz missiles.
>>
>>80977923
Yeah except everyone is turning on nigs and democrats in general. Plus the scandal that just won't go away
>>
>>80978204
Wasn't Trump already getting 80% of evangelicals?
>>
>3 unauthorized
>NYT

Didn't they straight up say Ben Carson said it would be so-and-so who will be selected months ago, and then he immediately and unequivocally said they were lying and then they didn't run with it anymore?
>>
>>80977266
In what sense? He's a New York Conservative who cares about performance, he doesn't give a shit for gender, race, etc.
>>
File: 1457305737643.jpg (16 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1457305737643.jpg
16 KB, 250x250
SAY IT AINT SO, FLYNN PLEASE SAVE US
>>
>>80978204
you mean the people that will vote for him anyway because fuck Hillary and the supreme court is on the line?
>>
You are a fool if you think Pence is VP. This is more 4D chess media manipulation. It is not Pence. Wait for tmr.
>>
>>80977266
> trumps a far right wing religious christian.

You know, I gotta give it to trump, hes successfully tricked you fucking hicks so hard that a TPP supporter gets defended by /pol/. Trumps a horrible cutthroat person but an even better actor.
>>
>>80977266
Trump has never been against gays, and he said the transgender law was a mistake and he would let Caitlin Jenner use his female bathrooms. I don't know where you got he's a far right Christian from, Clinton is further right than Trump. Trump is more like a 60's democrat.
>>
>>80976743
>he put shit in the title field
>image.jpg
>pence is a bad pick

Wait till Trump makes his pick, the media is and always has been trying to puch their picks.

THIS IS A
SHILL THREAD
>SHILLTHREAD
SHILL THREAD
>SHILLTHREAD
SHILL THREAD
>SHILLTHREAD
SHILL THREAD
>SHILLTHREAD
SHILL THREAD
>SHILLTHREAD
SHILL THREAD
>SHILLTHREAD
SHILL THREAD
>SHILLTHREAD
SHILL THREAD
>SHILLTHREAD
SHILL THREAD
>SHILLTHREAD
SHILL THREAD
>SHILLTHREAD
SHILL THREAD
>SHILLTHREAD
SHILL THREAD
>SHILLTHREAD
SHILL THREAD
>SHILLTHREAD
SHILL THREAD
>SHILLTHREAD

SAGE IN THE OPTIONS FIELD
>>
>>80976743
>believing this clickbait
Pence adds literally nothing to the ticket.
>>
>>80977393
>>
Pence is far too neocon / right wing.

Trump just lost the election.

>TPP

>gays
>>
>>80977229
It is you fucktard pleb
>>
>>80978747
Im 99% sure donald has done satanic ritual shit. You dont become a billionaire through hard work.
>>
File: badass.jpg (327 KB, 1484x1036) Image search: [Google]
badass.jpg
327 KB, 1484x1036
Mike Pence:

Pro Life
Pro Military
Pro Border Wall
Pro Balanced Budget
Pro Business
Pro Free Trade
Pro Fair tax
Voted No to '08 Auto Bailout
Voted No to Wall Street Bailout
Voted to terminate Home Affordable Mortg. Program
Voted yes to define Marriage as one man, one woman
Voted yes to ban same sex marriage
Voted yes to protect the pledge of allegiance
Voted to repeal Obamacare reporting requirements for small business
Voted yes on military border patrols to battle drugs and terror
Voted to guarantee parent's right to educate their children
Voted yes to allow drilling on the continental shelf
Voted to bar the EPA from regulating greenhouse gasses
Voted no to enforcing C02 global warming pollution
Voted yes for permitting new refineries
Voted against raising the CAFE Standards
Voted yes to drilling in the ANWR
Voted to bar greenhouse gasses from the Clean Air Act
Voted no on Cash for Clunkers
Voted to reduce marriage tax
Voted to restrict US funding of the UN
Voted no on Senate pay raise
Voted to require ID to vote
Voted against suing gun manufactures and sellers for gun misuse
Voted for national concealed carry
Voted to ban gun registration
Voted to defund Obamacare
Voted twice to repeal Obamacare
Voted to end birth right citizenship (anchor babies)
Voted to declare English as the official language

Against Internet tax
Rejects the Fairness Doctrine and Net Neutrality
Member of the TEA Party movement
Committed to unbreakable US- Israel bond
Rated by the NTU as being a "Taxpayer's Friend"
Rated by the CTJ as being opposed to progressive taxation
Rated by the AFL-CIO as being anti-union
Rated A by the NRA for pro gun position
Rated by AAI as being anti-Arab and anti-Palestine
Rated by the Christian Coalition as being of Pro Family Values
Rated by the NEA as being anti-public education
Rated by the NAACP as being anti Affirmative Action

>>80976743
>>
>>80976743
Honestly I believe he should have picked someone more liberal. Pence is Anti-LGBT and was Pro Iraq War, and that will only hurt Trump at the end.
>>
>>80979077
t. Joseph
>>
Doesn't like homos...we're screwed.
>>
>>80976892
Newt cucked
>>
>>80976811
What's with the hate Hoosiers have for this guy?
>>
>>80979110

>Rejects the Fairness Doctrine and Net Neutrality
>Voted to bar greenhouse gasses from the Clean Air Act
>Committed to unbreakable US- Israel bond

nope
>>
This pick was obvious when Trump added Michelle Bachmann to his team. Fucking tired of the religious right and Reagan cocksuckers. Trump's appeal was being a outsider. Fuck him if he wants to be a typical Republican.
>>
>>80979280
Its not hoosiers, its just literal faggots from the region who think their opinions matter more than the rest of the state
>>
>>80979110
Pence isn't bad, I agree with most of his stances. He just doesn't add anything, there isn't any more voters he will bring in. Trump needs someone to bring in independents/libertarians/disenfranchised democrats. Pence would be much more helpful running for the Senate to help pass bills.
>>
>>80979292
Find me one republican that is ANTI-Israel....
>>
>>80979292
What a great post you dumb fuck
>>
>>80979146
Should have picked someone pro choice to win over women. That issue is settled. We have abortion in this country. But the fucking Jesus nutjobs won't let it go. I'll vote Green but basically accepted Hillary as president.
>>
>>80979420
Hoosier here. I like him well enough, but I'm pissed as fuck that he gave in to the loud mouthed faggots from Indianapolis on the RFRA. He should have doubled down instead of caving in.
>>
File: 1465211546049.jpg (299 KB, 1296x730) Image search: [Google]
1465211546049.jpg
299 KB, 1296x730
>>80977118
Trump is against TPP though.

What makes you think he'll change his stance now?
>>
>>80979607
Why don't you kill yourself instead?
>>
File: 1436633018924.jpg (132 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1436633018924.jpg
132 KB, 600x600
>>80977630
No smoking, no alcohol. You degenerate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VskculJbx0
>>
>>80976743
Why the fuck would Trump pick a Tea Party idiot as a running mate? This guy is going to be undecided voter cancer.
>>
>>80979682
>Trump is against TPP though.

Why would he pick a pro-TPP VP if he opposes TPP? Hillary also says shes against TPP. Neither Trump or Clinton are really against TPP.
>>
>>80979607
>should have picked someone pro choice

Did you have an aneurysm or are you just that stupid? All the claims of him being a plant, all the "not a true conservative" bullshit from the cruzlims, and just when he is convincing the average republican that maybe he wont be too bad...he picks a pro choice VP

fucking ignorant
>>
File: 1418861046060.jpg (60 KB, 498x668) Image search: [Google]
1418861046060.jpg
60 KB, 498x668
>>80979110
>Pro Free Trade
>Rated by the AFL-CIO as being anti-union

trump blew it, he ain't going to win the working class vote now and will probably get 0% of the black vote
>>
>>80976986
>$0.02 has been deposited into your account
>>
>>80979751
Oh look, another asshole who wants to force women to carry a baby they don't want because you only see them as breeding tools. Get a girlfriend you forever alone faggot and start to see women as people.
>>
>>80979463
Ron Paul kek
>>
This pick was for the #nevertrump crowd.

Cruz's VP,
>>
>>80980024
Lol perhaps but he is too old now.
>>
>>80979786
The VP doesn't set policy for Trump.
>>
>>80979992
I'm married and I love abortions.

I wish your mother had one.
>>
>>80978123
WHat happened with Angie's list?
>>
Mike Pence fucked up our kids with ISTEP (worst standardized testing in country)
>>
>>80979607

He definitely needed someone more liberal.

Anything Tea Party is like a plague to independent voters because it's a bunch of old psychopaths that don't understand basic math.
>>
>>80979942
Anti Union in the US means the union bosses hate you, not necessarily union members. The AFL-CIO and SEIU leaders hate Trump too.
>>
>>80979435
Trump needs the get out the vote efforts that local conservative and tea party groups bring.

They did wonders keeping Cruz alive in the primary long after he should have lost and they've wrecked the democrats in congressional and local election for years now.

Trump Is already an outsider with big star power. His VP was always going to be either a tea party conservative or a establishment Washington insider. Those are the groups he's weak with and need support from.
>>
>>80979992

It's probably an obese fuck with a buzzcut.
>>
>>80979992
>force women to carry a baby they don't
>I think women should be able to murder their mistakes instead of being responsible adults and having the child or getting it adopted
>>
>>80979834
How can he possibly counter his anti-woman label if he literally wants to force women to go to prison if they don't have a kid they don't want? No really, explain a strategy for getting the woman vote. Fact is abortion is a settled issue, except for an idiot minority. Politically stupid to cater to THAT.
>>
>>80976892

He should fucking lose for picking a pro free trade pro TPP shill. He talked all that shit about protecting American workers and he picks Mike Pense.

At least Hillary is honest about wanting to bend the working class over to fuck them
>>
>>80976743
Clinton News Network is celebrating too! For real kek
>>
>>80980267
The free trade part combined with being anti-union will be problematic and I don't see how Trumps going to juggle that
>>
>>80980219
Oh their former CEO is a huge fag lover and they spoke out how they were going to leave Indiana if the bill passed.

Angie's List is a criminal organization that has sucked a shit ton of money from Indianapolis taxpayers.
>>
File: image.png (3 MB, 1691x2060) Image search: [Google]
image.png
3 MB, 1691x2060
There is one choice and only one choice:

Jim Webb
>>
>>80977482
>nobody cares
Remember than /pol/ isn't indicitive at all of the common population. They (as well as me) hate him for the religious freedom crap which was a total waste of time.
>>
>>80980367
Women don't care about abortion as much as the media tells you they do. Abortion is used by the left to demagogue Republicans as anti women but most of American voters are mostly pro life, millennials are more pro life than their parents and grandparents.
>>
Didn't he sponsor a state-funded news service?

Seems like a pretty shitty idea.
>>
File: image.jpg (89 KB, 1536x707) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89 KB, 1536x707
>>
>>80976743
PENCE

PRO TPP

INTRODUCED LE RELIGIOUS BILL AND REVISED IT THAT WEEK BECAUSE OF BACKLASH

IS CONSIDERED LE BIGOT MEME

SHILLS PUSH PENCE

PENCE PICKED

PENCE NOW USED AS EXAMPLE TRUMP IS A BIGOT AND ACTUALLY ONLY LIKES LE WHITE BIGOTS :^))))))))

PENCE GUARANTEES THE LEFT'S NARRATIVE

PENCE GUARANTEES HILLARY SECURES NON-WHITE VOTERS

PENCE GUARANTEES THIS NATION BECOMES MAJORITY BROWN

PENCE OPPOSES THE WALL

PENCE GAVE CARRIER TAX BREAKS TO FACILITATE THEM LEAVING INDIANA

PENCE IS CONTROLLED OPPOSITION AND MAY BE THE ACTUAL GLOBALIST CHOICE USING NEWT AS A SMOKESCREEN

(also pro-israel for decades)
>>
>>80980367
I agree, Im now #hillaryartillery
>>
>>80980403

Are you one of the people who is too stupid to realize the FBI would help itself since she's not one of the "OMFGZ EXPAND MILITARY" people if they prosecuted her, and that perhaps she really didn't do anything?

This is like watching people who think Courtney Love killed Kurt Cobain. You're not a fucking detective, and when that happened all detectives for 1000 miles were frothing at the mouth to find something more interesting than suicide. No connection was found because it was suicide.
>>
>>80980355
Again, develop some relationships with women dumbass. Carrying a child you don't want isn't some minor thing. If you idiots could let go of this issue we might actually get an tough on immigration, tough on Islam candidate with a chance to win, but you christfags are hopeless.
>>
>>80980458
Not unless he stops lying to himself and switches parties.
>>
>>80980558
She is right.
>>
>>80977015
To get the Cruz supporters on his side
>>
>>80977256
Carson will be Surgeon General, we already knew this
>>
>>80980113
He should know that people do not see it that way. An old joke it two brothers go their separate ways. One joins the merchant marines, and one becomes the VP. Both were never heard about again.

The VP pick is supposed to snag votes the President can't get, despite the position being almost useless. Trump already had the far right, they weren't in danger o voting for Hilary. Someone as polarizing as Pence wil hurt his chances of getting the moderate vote.

He has thrown curve balls in the past, hopefully Pence is misdirection and he ends up picking someone else, because this is a very poor pick.

Flynn wouold have been the best pick, in my opinion, for the sole fact that he is a Democrat. Trump's initial priase came from being anti-establishment and breaking the mold. Picking Flynn could have easily been spun as non-partisan and showing he cares more about opinions and positions rather than party affiliation. He already started that by defending Sanders when he lost the rigged system. Also, I have yet to meet one Republican that doesn't support veterans.

Combined with his extensive military service, Flynn pick could squash all divisiveness arguments liberals make, as well as fill in the gaps of his national security positions.
>>
File: 1467143797635.jpg (38 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1467143797635.jpg
38 KB, 300x300
Nope. Webb. It was always Webb.
>>
File: 1467672654659.jpg (51 KB, 604x453) Image search: [Google]
1467672654659.jpg
51 KB, 604x453
I am now #Pencesive
>>
>>80980525
Do you want the Christian conservative base to lose Trump this election or not? You have to give and take and picking socially liberal people as a VP only hurts him with the evangelical vote. They didn't come out for Romney and he lost. It wasn't the 15% of Hispanics that didn't vote for him that lost it but the couple million white Christians that stayed home. Even if you're a hat tipper, you must recognize that most of America is not.
>>
>>80980566
God damn it why would Trump choose someone like Pence. I mean, if Pence was governor of a swing state it would have made more sense but Jesus fucking Christ. Clinton will choose Warren and it will be all over
>>
File: image.jpg (639 KB, 2014x2518) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
639 KB, 2014x2518
>>80980738
>implying the first cross party ticket in over 100 years wouldn't mark the age of a new era in American politics

You're living in the past old cuck

Now is the age of Trump
>>
>>80980458
The same argument I made here: >>80980833
can also be used for Webb.
>>
File: bush stumped.png (78 KB, 247x241) Image search: [Google]
bush stumped.png
78 KB, 247x241
>>80979077
>You dont become a billionaire through hard work.

Letting your dad watch you masturbate has something to do with it, but there must be some work involved.
>>
>>80979280

I'm from Indy and don't like him. He's a pussy social conservative who backed pro-immigration policies when he was in Washington. He isn't a bad governor in the sense that he doesn't make anything worse, but he sucks at advancing any of the proactive concerns of the majority of Republican voters like trade bs, rising crime from shitcago, our corrupt and wasteful municipal construction regimes, and the predatory speed traps that cities use to generate jew bucks.
>>
>according to a republican

Sage
>>
>>80980566
Very possible. Sessions or bust, I say.

>>80980728
I couldn't care less how it feels for them. They chose to get knocked up now they must be an adult, and take responsibility.
>>
File: 1463240753108.png (79 KB, 1212x665) Image search: [Google]
1463240753108.png
79 KB, 1212x665
Well looks like Trump's finally been stumped.
>>
File: image.jpg (88 KB, 560x415) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88 KB, 560x415
>>80980939
Need:
>military support
>democrat appeal
>anti-establishment to the core
>would be feared by Trump's assassins so as to deter another JFK and prevent another LBJ

Jim Webb is seriously the hero both Trump and America needs
>>
This better not be fucking true
>>
>>80981145

Couldn't agree more. Also, still belive it is a possibility. Since when has Trump done what the media has expected him to do?
>>
VP isn't important. Anybody pretending this is the doom of Trunp's campaign and trying to fan division is a Correct the Record shill.
>>
File: Cuck Silver.png (116 KB, 500x545) Image search: [Google]
Cuck Silver.png
116 KB, 500x545
>>
>>80980934
>implying that Webb wasn't a shitty senator in office with a down the line party voting record despite all his big talk about the workingman man.

Whenever Harry Reid needed some votes for leftist legislation old faithful Webb was there.
>>
>>80981080
Come one m8, look at the posting style of the person your replying to.. Theyre just fucking with us
>>
>>80979682
>establishment wants TPP
>Trump is against
>VP is for
>Trump gets JFK'd
>TPP becomes the law

That is why it's a problem. He needs someone that scares the establishment more than he does.
>>
>>80981145
>a centrist Republican needs Democrat appeal
I don't get you people.
>>
It's not friday yet, fuck off shill.
>>
File: image.jpg (107 KB, 1536x762) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
107 KB, 1536x762
>>
>>80981145

Please.
>>
>>80977216
So what does he bring? I have no idea who this guy is.
>>
File: image.jpg (77 KB, 1536x648) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77 KB, 1536x648
>>
>>80981345
That's why it must be Jeffrey Beauregard Sessions.
>>
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 750x150) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 750x150
>>80981080
>Sessions or bust
>not Jim Mother Fucking Webb

Someone waste this mother fucker
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KPGyt3ZDv2Y
>>
File: 424242424242.jpg (39 KB, 306x445) Image search: [Google]
424242424242.jpg
39 KB, 306x445
>>80978043
>>80978386
>Added over 100,000 private sector jobs since taking office
>Ranked #1 in the Midwest for doing business
>Invested $84 million in the Regional Cities Initiative
>Reduces debt by $11.6 million - No new debt!
>Simplified tax code - Less paperwork for Hoosiers
>Incentivized investment in Indiana
>Made Historic Investments In Education

That dude is golden, good pick!
>>
Trump keeps tweeting about Virginia

Hints to a Webb ticket?
>>
File: image.jpg (198 KB, 1536x1419) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
198 KB, 1536x1419
>>
>>80981375
>Clearly has not read the RNC platform.

Get a load of this guy
>>
>>80981487
Please fucking God let it be Webb.
>>
>>80981029

>Blarrrgh blahdy blah everything bad is from Shitcago

Way to pretend Gary doesn't exist (or that fucking refinery in Whiting that runs your whole state while poisoning everything around it because you're a bunch of spineless fucks).

Amazing how manufacturing suddenly picks up over the border into "Shitcago" isn't it?
>>
File: advanced faggotrt.jpg (10 KB, 200x191) Image search: [Google]
advanced faggotrt.jpg
10 KB, 200x191
>>80977895
>All but confirms Trump is a clinton plant.
>>
>>80980525
KYS faggot
>>
OP AND ALL WHO THINK PENCIL DICK IS THE VP ARE HUGE FAGGOTS
>>
>>80981375
wew lad. If Hillary is smart, she'll pick some centrist democrat as VP too.
>>
>Picking an old white guy
Trump fucked up bad
>>
>>80981468
I like Jim Webb but I think it hurts Trump more than helps by picking a Dem. You can lose more support than you gain.

>>80981556
Platforms don't mean shit. The Border Fence has been on it since 2006 but you see how far that got.
>>
File: image.jpg (3 MB, 3448x2328) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3 MB, 3448x2328
>>80981339
>implying this non-argument JEBs the Webb

Sorry cuck, it doesn't
>>
>>80981339

>A voting record from the NRA
>Voted against Washington neo-cons
>Refused to support Obama
>bad things
>>
>>80976743
>NYT
>no source
>a pick that is in direct opposition to most of Trump's policy and stated outlooks

Clickbait trash.
>>
File: Rowdy Gowdy.png (499 KB, 1024x460) Image search: [Google]
Rowdy Gowdy.png
499 KB, 1024x460
>>80977015
>tfw no Mad Dog Mattis VP
>>
>>80981809

Denial/10
>>
File: image.gif (3 MB, 320x181) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
3 MB, 320x181
>>80981487
My patriotism can only get so hard
>>
>>80976743
>In 2000, Pence stated "Congress should oppose any effort to recognize homosexual's
>Pence has said that homosexuals should not serve in the military, saying "Homosexuality is incompatible with military service because the presence of homosexuals in the ranks weakens unit cohesion"
>Pence opposes both same-sex marriage and civil unions.[50] He has referred to Harvard sociologist Pitirim Sorokin's findings that throughout history, societal collapse was brought about by the deterioration of marriage and family.
Seems pretty based to me.
>>
File: Donald Trumpstein.png (173 KB, 568x595) Image search: [Google]
Donald Trumpstein.png
173 KB, 568x595
>Pence has stated his support of Israel and its right to attack facilities in Iran to prevent them from developing nuclear weapons, has defended the actions of Israel in its use of deadly force in enforcing the blockade of Gaza, and has referred to Israel as "America's most cherished ally". He visited Israel in 2014 to express his support, and in 2016 signed into law a bill which would ban Indiana from having any commercial dealings with a company that boycotts Israel.
>>
>>80981684
You seem to think most of the country and battleground states are center left but they're really center right. VA, NC, OH, PA. The white people in these states are mostly fiscally moderate and slightly socially conservative. Think about how the gay marriage ban passed by a popular vote in liberal California and compare it to the south and midwest states.
>>
>>80981684
Hillary could still fuck up her pick and choose the gay nigger from New Jersey or the beaner named Castro, but if she picks a White male like Sherrod Brown it's over. She'll win 45 states.
>>
>>80981766
>implying you could swing a single Trump supporter to Hillary "Burn the Bill of Rights" Clinton with a fucking VP pick

Your anti-Webb shilling only makes him
Girthier
>>
File: image.jpg (92 KB, 1536x712) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92 KB, 1536x712
>>
File: image.jpg (170 KB, 1536x1363) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
170 KB, 1536x1363
>>
>>80976743
Why are so many people mad about this? Is it CTR? I'm not real familiar with him. Is he bad?
>>
>>80981345
And in the unlikely circumstance the TPP gets a split 50/50 vote in the senate, Pence's decision would be the tie breaker. I'm probably not even gonna vote if he picks a literally who cuckservative as VP.
>>
>>80976743
Weird can't find it on Trump's twitter... Guess we'll have to wait till tomorrow.
>>
>>80981422
Tea party support. Mostly the people and get out the vote organizations that supported Cruz and gave Trump such a hard time in the primary.

Anons on /pol/ almost always overlook the ground game needed to win elections. Hillary isn't so strong because shes such a great candidate with a powerful message. Its because shes got money and the full power of the DNC party machine backing her.

Pence would secure similar local party support for Trump. He's probably looking to secure the Ohio republican party that is very good at at getting people to the polls and far stronger than the state democrat party right now.
>>
>>80976743
Any fellow indyfags noticing the increasing pence must go signs?
My mom is an attorney at the state house for EPA and was invited for a special governor dinner tonight, pretty sure he's the pick.
>>
>>80982055
She's picking Castro. She wants to hammer Trump on being anti woman and anti Hispanic.

>>80982091
I'm from VA and like Webb but it's not Trump supporters we're gunning for, it's those on the fence and the "True Conservative" crowd. Webb isn't going to win them over but someone lie Sessions will.
>>
>>80981787
>Refused to support Obama

Never happened
>>
>>80981589

Gary belongs to the windy city at this point. Once upon a time it was a blue collar manufacturing town. Now it is a hellscape where the few unfortunate white trade workers left must question what they did to deserve such a cruel fate.

Take a look at the Indy Star or Fort Wayne crime sections and check the names of the perpetrators. Then check their Facebook and Twitter pages. Sure are a lot of Bulls loving south side folk coming on down to Hoosier country these days.
>>
>>80982054
No, most people are socially moderate. The difference is that the slightly socially conservative people vote in midterms. Letting the left attack you over social issues like fag marriage is idiotic and a good way to lose. People want center right nationalism; don't get bogged down in religious war crap.

>>80982055
I hope she fucks up and picks some far lefty, but I dunno.
>>
>>80981958
>implying that no-fault divorce and pre-marital sex don't do more damage to the institution of marriage than 2% of the population getting married to the same sex.

Republicans will lose the country forever if the keep on this social conservative shit mixed with their businesses can do no wrong policies.
>>
>>80979280
>>80979280
>pro TPP
>wasted time with worthless laws like the religious freedom one
>let the infrastructure decay
>zionist
>>
File: 1461387645335.jpg (69 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1461387645335.jpg
69 KB, 499x499
CAN'T TENSE THE PENSE

>CAN'T TENSE THE PENSE

CAN'T TENSE THE PENSE
>>
>>80979110
Looks pretty good to me. Why are people mad?
>>
>>80982194
Pretty much. Let it all burn down at that point.
>>
>>80977431
Trump literally spoke to AIPAC this year why are you pretending Trump is le brave antisemitic hitler meme. Dumb ass frogposter.
>>
>>80982298

It's well known amongst people on the hill that Webb hated new democrats as strongly as neo-cons

>http://pilotonline.com/news/jim-webb-says-he-won-t-be-a-candidate-for/article_1715da3b-72bf-537e-8326-a53c31584c8a.html

>https://www.theguardian.com/world/richard-adams-blog/2011/feb/09/jim-webb-virginia-2012-election
>>
>>80976743
POKEMON
>>
it's to appeal the conservatives my dudes.. whatever pence believes in, in won't matter cause he has no say in shit. it's about party unity
>>
File: 1467579895337.jpg (57 KB, 600x909) Image search: [Google]
1467579895337.jpg
57 KB, 600x909
>Post yfw this is all a ruse to test the waters of public opinion

TRUMP 5 D CHESS
>>
>>80982824
this desu, the VP does absolutely jack shit.
>>
>>80982864
>a ruse to test the waters of public opinion
this is exactly what it is. It's an established political strategy.
>>
File: 1434344912740.gif (1 MB, 429x292) Image search: [Google]
1434344912740.gif
1 MB, 429x292
>>80982864
I want to believe
>>
>>80977459
M8 I voted for brexit despite being an EU employee

Fuck you. Selfish
>>
>>80982824

As long as they don't try to impeach or kill him. Which they will. If trump succeeds it means many of the sitting Republicans (and some democrats) will face serious party nomination challenges from trump style candidates. Like Paul Ryan is right now but everywhere. If they can crush trump and replace him, they will do it.
>>
>>80982723
I'm sure he did hate the commies that took over the party. He still didn't vote against any major Obama legislation. He was all talk.
>>
>>80982678
You gotta keep up appearances with the Jews. Think about if Trump pulled a Bernie and skipped AIPAC. They'd be calling for his head daily.

>>80983138
Yeah. The only true rogue Democrat left is Joe Manchin.
>>
Likelihood is that this is another trick in getting media to not only talk all about him, but to make them slip and fall on their face when they are wrong, AGAIN.
>>
>>80981605
Why don't you?
>>
>>80980558

Who cares what that withered old cunt thinks.
>>
>>80983351
Please based Trump
>>
>>80982874
>Teddy Roosevelt, and LBJ meant jack shit
>>
>>80982298
>>80982723
IRREVOCABLY BTFO

CANT JEB THE WEBB
>>
File: 1401741119051.jpg (130 KB, 554x600) Image search: [Google]
1401741119051.jpg
130 KB, 554x600
>>80983351
>but to make them slip and fall on their face when they are wrong, AGAIN
That would be pretty funny if true. I dont like this Pence guy either my pick would be Flynn
>>
File: yyyyyyyyyyy copy.png (422 KB, 500x671) Image search: [Google]
yyyyyyyyyyy copy.png
422 KB, 500x671
>>80977630

here, his face a bit more blended into the pic
>>
File: image.jpg (153 KB, 559x456) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
153 KB, 559x456
>>80983662
>not Jim Webb
Get out
>>
File: Golden-House.jpg (103 KB, 889x575) Image search: [Google]
Golden-House.jpg
103 KB, 889x575
>>80982550
Because he doesn't fit the Infowar narrative.

>>80982864
No, Trump's plan is to crush Shillary with business expertise hence Pence is the perfect VP.
Enjoy!
>>
>>80979977
Kek sees your comment and rewards you with dub 7's brother.
>>
>>80983138

Voted against almost every tax increase that would impact the middle class and working poor.

Voted against all democratic efforts to table gun control legislation.

Voted yes on declaring English the official language and stricter enforcement against hiring illegals for businessess

In general, he was OK. I believe he didn't have a platform for his true beliefs, which is a Trump style republican party.
>>
>>80983798
>Because he doesn't fit the Infowar narrative.

What do you mean?
>>
File: 1448778748562.gif (2 MB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1448778748562.gif
2 MB, 320x320
>>80983769
>Jim Webb
That would be like waking up and all the niggers and kikes are gone but we both know it aint happening any time soon
>>
File: 2andahalfNimbleNavigators.jpg (184 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
2andahalfNimbleNavigators.jpg
184 KB, 2000x1000
>>80976743
I hope this is not true.

Other anons already said it: The people don't know him.
They want a character, someone who's 'up to par' with Trump.

I still hope for Christie.
Trump said he wants 'a policy guy' (see here http://video.foxnews.com/v/5035213632001/trump-set-to-announce-vp/?#sp=show-clips)
And who would be better than Christie for this.
He did a great job as a Governor of New Jersey and knows how to talk straight to the people.

Also he's fucking strong on the 2nd.

And as a bonus: He's great meme material.

I really hope for VP Christie, but Gen. Flynn should have ATLEAST a say in the Dep. of Defense or work as Trump's military advisor.
>>
>>80976743
Take a look at his wiki:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mike_Pence
>>
https://twitter.com/JasonMillerinDC/status/753628365739859968
https://twitter.com/JasonMillerinDC/status/753628595906449409
http://archive.is/WLADG
http://archive.is/moU22
>1/2 A decision has not been made by Mr. Trump. He will be making a decision in the future…
>2/2 …and will be announcing his Vice Presidential pick tomorrow at 11am as planned.
>>
>>80984549
>He did a great job as a Governor of New Jersey and knows how to talk straight to the people.

LOL NO. Jersey fucking hates him.
>>
>>80983351
If you're a Trump supporter, you can only hope it isn't Newt or Krispy either.
>>
File: 1464751729925.png (104 KB, 541x530) Image search: [Google]
1464751729925.png
104 KB, 541x530
>>80978404
>404
>Flynn not found
Please Kek please let the general save us
>>
>>80984549
His favourability rating in New Jersey is only 26%.

Newt is a retard who shut down the government twice and wanted to build a base on the moon.

Pence is pro-Israel, pro-TPP and a generic teapartying cuckservative.

There are no good choices, just choices that can either hurt Trump or not hurt him.
>>
File: image.jpg (235 KB, 2048x1228) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
235 KB, 2048x1228
>>80984155
Just meme magic it until the God Emperor says otherwise
>>
>>80985317
Pence is an establishment cuck

JIM WEBB IS THE ONLY HOPE
>>
>>80985317
This. Romney proved how embodying all the conservative generalizations and stereotypes (good or bad) was a disaster in terms of getting people to vote for him.

Berne and Trump were odd ones that they may as well have been apart of their own parties but sided with Demos and Repubs out of convenience/closest rhetoric.
>>
>>80976743
It's obviously not his final choice.

Have these last months taught you nothing? This is most likely a manouver, a move in the game of Kek-dimensional chess. Do not despair. Remember the miracles of yesterday!
>>
>>80981326

(((Silver)))
>>
File: oped-1213-2-001.jpg (24 KB, 600x330) Image search: [Google]
oped-1213-2-001.jpg
24 KB, 600x330
>>80976743
Mike Pence
hahahahahaha!
>>
File: Milo seated in majesty.jpg (48 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
Milo seated in majesty.jpg
48 KB, 640x427
>>80985882
"In 2000, Pence stated "Congress should oppose any effort to recognize homosexual's [sic][44] as a 'discreet [sic] and insular minority' entitled to the protection of anti-discrimination laws similar to those extended to women and ethnic minorities." He called for "an audit to ensure that federal dollars were no longer being given to organisations that celebrate and encourage the types of behaviors that facilitate the spreading of the HIV virus" and instead advocated that resources be directed towards conversion therapy programs."
Holy shit he's going to be an easy target to pick off. He's an underachieving frat boy with slightly reactionary conservative credentials that will make almost all youth hate him. His style sense is zero and he has no value on social media either. And he's not even from a swing state. The Democrats will have a great time poring over tapes of his radio show to find crackpot shit he's said over the years.

I can't wait for Lord Milo's response.
>>
>>80977835
This. It brings stability and coolness to the ticket. And Pence is a real conservative, not some Rubio-tier faggot who will flip on a dime.
>>
>>80979240
>dat flayed man flag

jersey why you so based
>>
>>80986149
>This. It brings stability and coolness to the ticket. And Pence is a real conservative,

nobody has ever heard of this guy Pence and he does nothing to bring people over from the Clinton ticket so overall this is a loser choice, better not be for real because so far everything Trump has done just screams brilliant politics, if this is the official VP pick the air has been let out of the Trump balloon and I don't want to watch the results
>>
>>80985533

nobody ever heard of Jim Webb either, he needs a fucking movie star or something, the VP is just there to take over if he dies,
>>
File: image.jpg (115 KB, 625x468) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
115 KB, 625x468
>>80976743
Good God, please don't let this be true. This neocon crypto-theocrat is exactly the kind of shit Trump voters were trying to get rid of.
WAKE ME UP NOW GODDAMNIT!!!!
>>
>>80985611
Wat. A lot of people disliked Romney because he was a flip flopper and was not a genuine conservative. You know, if a conservative came on the scene and actually wasn't a hypocrite they wouldn't see so much resistance.
>>
>>80986515
Why would Trump need a movie star? He has all the name recognition you could possibly need.
>>
Hoosier here. Voted for Trump in the primary. Pence has been shit tier governor. Probably good move for him to accept the VP nod as most folks here hate him and probably wouldnt get reelected governor.
Besides the "Religious Freedom" fiasco Pence has tanked the Indiana economy.
Indiana ranked LAST in economic job growth in the Midwest last year, and average wages have dropped from $53,500 to $46,900 during his tenure. Hoosiers are now making 86 cents for every one dollar the rest of America earns.
Not sure what he brings to the table for Trump.
>>
>>80986425
>if this is the official VP pick the air has been let out of the Trump balloon and I don't want to watch the results
That is how I feel.
>>
>>80981326
>Strom Thurmond's ghost
Funny how everyone remembers the incredibly racist guy for being a republican, when he he started his career as a democrat until they passed the civil rights act and allowed blacks to vote.
>>
Why do you all like Jim Webb so much?
>supports abortion
>believes in affirmative action
>climate change believer
>voted yes on all government pay raises
>supports Obama care, just wishes for it to be more "narrowly focused"
>says the Democratic party "gives a voice to people who don't have one"
He's a fucking libcuck. What's wrong with you people?
Flynn all the way.
>>
>>80986528
>This neocon crypto-theocrat is exactly the kind of shit Trump voters were trying to get rid of.
>WAKE ME UP NOW GODDAMNIT!!!!
Exactly. If he picks Pence, it is a huge FU to all Trump supporters.
>>
Nothing could be worse
>>
>>80986725
How much will his anti-gay commitments hurt him and Trump, Hoosier anon? It's not a good time to be coming out as anti-LGBT, especially after Orlando. He tried to backpedal with his statement of sympathy after this attack, but his historical record in LGBT issues can't be changed.
>>
>>80986725
>Not sure what he brings to the table for Trump.
A Hillary win. Maybe those who were screaming on /pol/ that Trump was a fake so that Hillary would win were right. Maybe we have been had.
>>
>>80976743
I will not vote for Trump now. Dropped.

Guess I'm voting Johnson in November.
>>
>>80976743
>supports amnesty and TPP

Yeah, nah. Fuck him.
>>
>>80976918
That's the idea faggot just vanilla cuckservative to get out of the way
>>
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 747x445) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 747x445
>>80986515
Jim Webb literally wrote Rules of Engagement and ran for the dem nominee

He isn't a nobody and Trump already has celebrity endorsements getting ready to blow their loads all over him. And theyre good ones
>pic related
>>
File: image.jpg (118 KB, 598x792) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
118 KB, 598x792
>>80979055
>>
This guy sucks. What a disappointment.
>>
>>80976743
Is he even white? I can't tell.
>>
>>80986883
>Cherry picking 6 meh complaints about a VP who wont influence a single one of those policies

So yeah Webb is still an awesome choice
>>
>>80976811
>>80976811
I gotta say I'm not really enthused if this is the pick, but I love seeing the butthurt from the lgbtwtxyz crowd and the libshit faggots who thought they were going to muscle their way into the Republican party being triggered. At least. Pence isn't a social liberal retard. I would have preffered Paul, Sessions, or Flynn, though.
>>
So he went the Christian nutjob route. Just lost my vote.
>>
>>80982194
So you would rather clinton be president?
Oh wait
> 0.02 $ has been deposited into your account
>>
>>80982678
There is a difference from being a pragmatic supporter of Israel, and a delusional christcuck that supports Israel.
>>
>>80981422

It's a fucking dumb move if true. Pence is a God damn moron - I know this firsthand from working with him in Indy politics. I'll still vote Trump, but Pence is one of the most cringe-inducing GOP faggots out there.
>>
I-is it too late for Trump to change his mind? He's got to be throwing this out there just to get his followers' perceptions, right?
>>
>>80981766

Webb would bring Virginia, West Virginia and probably a good portion of the rust belt.

Pence is a dumbfuck move
>>
ITT: Shills
>>
>>80986883
>supports abortion

Abortion is an objectively good thing for society that must be protected.
>>
>>80987794
More info? What stories have you heard? He seems a bit fringe in his views and won't win over the political middle. And he seems like a boring underachiever who's a bit old and has no image glamor at all. What can you add about him from working with him?
>>
>>80982154

He's a fucking idiot and gains nothing for Trump in the electoral college. Zero appeal outside of party.
>>
>>80986883
Also voted for Tarp, voted for bailouts, voted for Obamacare. People pushing for Webb act like the man never held public office and doesn't have a terrible voting record.

Webb is so infuriating because he could have been great. Instead he turned out to be one of the biggest political disappointments in years
>>
This guy is the male version of Sarah Palin. /b/tards are smarter than he is.
>>
>>80982270

Bullshit. There are more poor, white male Democrats than fucking tea-party faggots that are going to "stay home" on election day.
>>
REMINDER TO SPAM VP SHILL THREADS WITH JIM WEBB

ANYONE WHOS NOT A SHILL UNDERSTANDS WHY JIM WEBB IS BASED AS FUCK

TRUMP/WEBB 2016

/thread
>>
I guess those stories about Trump getting saved and finding Jesus are true. Disappointed. Can't vote for him now.
>>
>>80988528
We have ids you fucking shill.
>>
>>80976743
If trump picks this tea party jesus lover he's a fucking idiots.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 55

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.